• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Half of likely voters think cheating affected 2020 Election.

Are you serious? Have you actually read the thread?
So the poll data?

We covered that. Many posts ago.

In regard to the half that think it was rigged;

"That would be the Republican half obviously.

Why do they think that even though it is demonstrably false?

Because Republican leadership and Republican propaganda outlets (Fox News et al) have been lying to them about it constantly since Trump lost in November.

This isn't Rocket science."

So the poll data?

We covered that. Many posts ago.

In regard to the half that think it was rigged;

"That would be the Republican half obviously.

Why do they think that even though it is demonstrably false?

Because Republican leadership and Republican propaganda outlets (Fox News et al) have been lying to them about it constantly since Trump lost in November.

This isn't Rocket science."
Get a clue.jpg

Trump went to bed election night 2020 way ahead thinking he won. Then the late night ballot dumps from the inner cities came in. Long story short I don't blame him for being a little suspicious. Do you?

Stupid lie.

He wasn't suspicious. He knew he was almost certainly going to lose. That's why he spent the entire ****ing year urging his people not to use mail-in ballots, saying that mail-in ballots are fraud, urging swing states with GOP in sufficient power to do things like not count mail-in ballots until election night, yadda yadda.

He simultaneously planted the Big Lie, repeating that if he lost it's because of fraud.

He designed the Trumpist side of the election to ensure that mail-in ballots would be Biden-heavy and counted late, and planted the seeds for insurrection (and any other plot he might come up with to seize power).

Note: mostly a PSA.

So you have absolutely nothing?

We all know that.

You would have more credibility if you were honest and just out and said it.

Carrying on is just silly.
Why waste my time on Demboids? You just regurgitate the slogans and swamp gas you've been trained to do.

Yes, I agree that cheating affected the 2020 election. If the Republicans hadn't cheated, Trump would have lost by a much larger margin.
Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

It's pretty crazy how so many still cling to the "election was stolen" claim. There were a lot of claims made that certainly should have placed some concerns in a reasonable persons mind back closer to the election, but every inspection of those claims since then has proved them to be false. For instance we had Rudy, Sydney etc saying that Trump lost because of Dominion voting machine rigging. Vote count audits since have failed to show that. Rudy has since admitted under oath that he got the story from Facebook etc and never even talked to the witness he claimed to have. Sydney has failed to produce any of the 'irrevocable' evidence she claimed to have and many of her claims have been debunked anyway. 60 law suits filed on Trumps behalf have failed to produce a result regardless of the court or political affiliation of the judge.

Surely there is a point where reasonable people, of either political color, finally recognise that the ongoing claims of major voter fraud are just about pandering to Trumps ego, or from people seeking their own political advancement. It's frightening how much damage Trump and co are willing to inflict on the political system to try and serve their own needs.

Why waste my time on Demboids? You just regurgitate the slogans and swamp gas you've been trained to do.
It's not Democrats whining about their candidate getting cheated.

It's not Democrats regurgitating slogans about their election being stolen Democratic leaders and Hollywood actors that need to drink children's blood in the basement of the Ping Pong Pizza Parlor and to help them run the country.

Democrats don't harbor idiots that spew swamp gas about how the federal government shouldn't own land and that why they won't pay their rent for government pastures.

It's not Democrats taking over federal wild life ranges and telling the local citizens to join them in rebelling.

Democrats do go around lighting up the swamp gas of lies about women, the poor, Black voters, immigrants (legal and illegal) then sneaking off and making laws to discriminate against all of them.

And Democrats don't run Fox, Breitbart, Info Wars, PJ, all the other right wing propaganda sites.

The list of what conservatives have been trained into whining about, regurgitating, gassing and lying about is long and getting longer as the party continues to idolize Trump.

It's not Democrats whining about their candidate getting cheated.

It's not Democrats regurgitating slogans about their election being stolen Democratic leaders and Hollywood actors that need to drink children's blood in the basement of the Ping Pong Pizza Parlor and to help them run the country.

Democrats don't harbor idiots that spew swamp gas about how the federal government shouldn't own land and that why they won't pay their rent for government pastures.

It's not Democrats taking over federal wild life ranges and telling the local citizens to join them in rebelling.

Democrats do go around lighting up the swamp gas of lies about women, the poor, Black voters, immigrants (legal and illegal) then sneaking off and making laws to discriminate against all of them.

And Democrats don't run Fox, Breitbart, Info Wars, PJ, all the other right wing propaganda sites.

The list of what conservatives have been trained into whining about, regurgitating, gassing and lying about is long and getting longer as the party continues to idolize Trump.
Why would Dems complain about how well they cheated. Or about how well THEIR propaganda apparatus controls the dutiful fools. :ROFLMAO:

The Democrats fought dirty in the 2020 election, both the primary and the general. But their hasn't been any evidence uncovered that they broke the law when they did.

If the Dems did not want half the country to believe they cheated, they should not have made so many changes in election procedures that seemed intended to do nothing but help local organizations to cheat.

But, it was no stolen election, so Trump should drop that whole line and focus on being the Anti-Biden.

That will sell to a bi-partisan audience.

They should do a poll outside of the US asking whether they think there was cheating or not. The american population is hopelessly married to one corrupt party or the other corrupt party and turns a blind eye to their own party's corruption but goes on all day long about the other's corruption. Of course you are going to get a 50% split. What we in the rest of the world know is that there hasn't ever been an american president or any other politician that wouldn't gladly cheat their way into power. That is what politicians and political parties do: they lie, cheat and steal. No one else for even a second doubts that the entire US govt. (that means dems and republicans together, plus the deep state) wasn't helping to get Trump out of office, as they were all scared to death that he would start draining the swamp. Only an idiot would believe that the election was 99.9% legitimate. Come On, Man! Joe Biden didn't even campaign, and what little he did was so full of gaffs. Hunter Biden's laptop was beginning to show the world just how corrupt "The Big Guy" really was. Kamala Harris couldn't even win the California primary (her home state) but was successful in making everyone know what a White Supremacist Joe Biden really is during the debates. Their rallies had 20 people, max. Yet Trump rallies filled out stadiums. And those two got more votes than Obama did in 2008? And then there were so many statistical anomalies that happened, no wonder the woke left crowd now thinks math is racist.

Hey, let me be the first person to say the obvious. I know the dems cheated and it's obvious the republicans helped them. And I am glad they did, as Trump is now gone, the western world is back to normal and sinking fast; China doesn't have to worry about the US anymore; the US military is going woke and can't win a war against goat herders; the US economy is imploding under way too much debt and the government is trying to inflate it away; the US is even more separated into two camps that viciously hate each other and will do anything to bring down the other, including a civil war; the border is open and the rest of the world is emptying their prisons and sending them and all their dregs of society to the US, and on and on and on. All I can say is that I hope the cheating continues and Trump and those nasty MAGA fans never get even close to political power ever again. How many other people here can be that honest?

Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:
Whether or not you agree with the content of my view, you're missing the point, which is this: the question asked in the survey is far too vague. Plenty of Dems may well believe there was cheating, and so answer in the affirmative, without believing it was cheating in favor of Biden and against Trump.

Ergo, the poll doesn't necessarily say what you think it says, or would like it to say. If I were polled and asked that question, I'd answer "yes," even though I don't think there was the kind of massive fraud Trump has been alleging.

Does sort of strain credulity to believe a guy who couldn't sustain a blog for a month got 74 million votes.
Verses a guy who could barely fill a rally bigger than a middle school soccer game? Out of all the premises you chose to use, you picked literally the dumbest one.

Yeah, yeah, Rasmussen. However the numbers are eye-catching and thought (for those of you who actually think) provoking, Particularly the increase in Dems believing the "Big Lie"
At the end of the day, one thing remains to be an issue, no matter if there was cheating or not (the ironic thing is that the left is nearly as guilty of it [2016 election anyone?]). That is that people lack trust in the election system. This means that there needs to be changes in how it's run and the transparency of the process.

At the end of the day, one thing remains to be an issue, no matter if there was cheating or not (the ironic thing is that the left is nearly as guilty of it [2016 election anyone?]). That is that people lack trust in the election system. This means that there needs to be changes in how it's run and the transparency of the process.
With respect to Dems' views of the 2016 election, it wasn't the election system that was the problem, but rather, social and other media spreading misinformation and targeted propaganda to convince voters of falsehoods, so as to affect how they would vote. There weren't any Dems claiming that the Trump campaign or Russia changed any votes in county databases or voting machines, or forged any paper ballots, or some such. There were reports of flyers and robocalls going out to predominantly black neighborhoods telling them that, e.g., if they had voted in any election in the last two years, they weren't eligible to vote in the 2016 election, and other such dirty tricks--but again, that's misinformation (or rather, blatant lies) being spread around outside the election system itself.

They should do a poll outside of the US asking whether they think there was cheating or not. The american population is hopelessly married to one corrupt party or the other corrupt party and turns a blind eye to their own party's corruption but goes on all day long about the other's corruption. Of course you are going to get a 50% split. What we in the rest of the world know is that there hasn't ever been an american president or any other politician that wouldn't gladly cheat their way into power. That is what politicians and political parties do: they lie, cheat and steal. No one else for even a second doubts that the entire US govt. (that means dems and republicans together, plus the deep state) wasn't helping to get Trump out of office, as they were all scared to death that he would start draining the swamp. Only an idiot would believe that the election was 99.9% legitimate. Come On, Man! Joe Biden didn't even campaign, and what little he did was so full of gaffs. Hunter Biden's laptop was beginning to show the world just how corrupt "The Big Guy" really was. Kamala Harris couldn't even win the California primary (her home state) but was successful in making everyone know what a White Supremacist Joe Biden really is during the debates. Their rallies had 20 people, max. Yet Trump rallies filled out stadiums. And those two got more votes than Obama did in 2008? And then there were so many statistical anomalies that happened, no wonder the woke left crowd now thinks math is racist.

Hey, let me be the first person to say the obvious. I know the dems cheated and it's obvious the republicans helped them. And I am glad they did, as Trump is now gone, the western world is back to normal and sinking fast; China doesn't have to worry about the US anymore; the US military is going woke and can't win a war against goat herders; the US economy is imploding under way too much debt and the government is trying to inflate it away; the US is even more separated into two camps that viciously hate each other and will do anything to bring down the other, including a civil war; the border is open and the rest of the world is emptying their prisons and sending them and all their dregs of society to the US, and on and on and on. All I can say is that I hope the cheating continues and Trump and those nasty MAGA fans never get even close to political power ever again. How many other people here can be that honest?
That is some bat sh*t crazy stuff there.

Yes, absolutely. I think most people would be willing to accept the result of an election they believed was fair and legal; even if it were somewhat inconvenient for them. This nation got by for a lot of years with almost everyone voting on the same day. Early balloting and absentee balloting shouldn't be difficult processes to do securely.

Whether or not you agree with the content of my view, you're missing the point, which is this: the question asked in the survey is far too vague. Plenty of Dems may well believe there was cheating, and so answer in the affirmative, without believing it was cheating in favor of Biden and against Trump.
And yet the most suspicious instances are seem to be in Biden's favor. With all due respect I find your premise disingenuous, at best.
Ergo, the poll doesn't necessarily say what you think it says, or would like it to say. If I were polled and asked that question, I'd answer "yes," even though I don't think there was the kind of massive fraud Trump has been alleging.
Find, you have a right to your beliefs.

Uh huh, lol. You really shouldn't post numbers that make republicans look like idiots.
And maybe you should post something substantial rather than cluttering up the thread with gaseous nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom