• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Half of likely voters think cheating affected 2020 Election.

Bullseye

All Lives Matter or No Lives Matter
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Yeah, yeah, Rasmussen. However the numbers are eye-catching and thought (for those of you who actually think) provoking, Particularly the increase in Dems believing the "Big Lie"

A Rasmussen Reports poll released earlier this week showed that a majority of likely voters thinking cheating affected the 2020 presidential election. What's more, this number has increased not only with all voters, but Democrats, Independents, and Republicans. According to results from October 56 percent of all likely voters believe that "it is likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election," including 41 percent who say it's "very likely."

“How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?"

Majority, Likely: April 2021 - 51% ... Oct 2021 - 56%

DEM: Now 32% - Was 30%
IND: Now 54% - Was 51%
GOP: Now 84% - Was 74%
All Voters: 56% - Was 51% https://t.co/KJoK8ZDCSG
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 14, 2021

Its just rasmussen.

Half of likely voters are lying morons. But we knew that already.

("People think", "people are saying"..... some of the dumbest attempts to bootstrap things into credibility)

Does sort of strain credulity to believe a guy who couldn't sustain a blog for a month got 74 million votes.

Not hard to believe there was massive GOP ballot box stuffing to inflate Trump up to a mere 7 million vote landslide loss.

"If" this is true its sad that many people are batshit insane

I doubt its accurate though . . only basing that off of I don't know anybody in real life that feels that way, not one person right left or center. I know people that voted for Donnie twice and they still dont think there was mass voter fraud.

So its either because there hasnt been any factual evidence provided that there was or they know they believe in something batshit insane so they are embarrassed to admit it lol

its like flat earthers, that group of morons is growing too but ive never met one or seen autobody admit it in real life LMAO

Is there one single person that knows somebody who is honest, objective and educated that believes the election was stolen by mass voter fraud . . . . . . believes the big lie?

I havent met one in real life or online that i know of
Iis there any respected poster here who does? I mean its possible i missed it cause i certainly dont read every thread but who? . . .. .
I remember like maybe 5 of them and they are all bottom of the barrel tin foil hat posters that everybody mocks

0d24d8ee71240d3eef082db337d66aa3b9f50070.jpg

:unsure:

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.”

ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER

Those increases are a result of the more and more evidence of election fraud that is being released.

I am actually amazed that Dems are changing their minds. They are known to be zombi-like when it comes to following the party line.
Laughable.
'....more and more evidence....'?
And all this 'evidence' is where?

Half of likely voters are lying morons. But we knew that already.

("People think", "people are saying"..... some of the dumbest attempts to bootstrap things into credibility)
Stunning reply; up to you your usual incisiveness and rational discourse.

There’s plenty of fanatical morons clinging to the fantasy that their Dear Leader was cheated. Who cares?
Well, you're close; the clingers are the ones clinging to the mythical "big lie" bullshit story. Next time you're with your LW buddies look left and look right - one of you believes the election was stolen. :cool:

Well, you're close; the clingers are the ones clinging to the mythical "big lie" bullshit story. Next time you're with your LW buddies look left and look right - one of you believes the election was stolen. :cool:

The fantasy that the election was “stolen from Trump” certainly is bullshit....and bullshit only mouth breathing morons believe, to boot.

Trump and his cabal of treasonous losers just can’t live in the real world. It’s pathetic, really.

Yeah, yeah, Rasmussen. However the numbers are eye-catching and thought (for those of you who actually think) provoking, Particularly the increase in Dems believing the "Big Lie"
Well, Democrats KNOW that the DNC rigged the 2020 primary against Sanders. That, if you ask them, was entirely justifiable because he didn't have a chance anyway...which is why it needed to be rigged. They don't care about anything that may have been rigged in 2020 because the end result was that Trump lost and as long as the end result is what you want then the means are immaterial. The only concern some of them have now is that since the vote rigging is successful and acceptable there's a little concern that certain factions in the Democrat party might be excluded in the future.

Cheating is okay if your guy (or gal) wins. Right guys? It's called looking the other way. There wasn't enough cheating to affect the outcome anyway so what's all the fuss about?

Cheating is okay if your guy (or gal) wins. Right guys? It's called looking the other way. There wasn't enough cheating to affect the outcome anyway so what's all the fuss about?
That certainly seemed to be Trump's position when he won the 2016 election which he made a similar claim of it being rigged if he lost. When he didn't, he had no problem accepting the results of the election. Similarly in 2020, the focus of the cheating claims were on Democratic candidate results and not the potential of fraud from a much larger perspective; which is the one that would make sense if one felt the entire process was compromised.

Laughable.
'....more and more evidence....'?
And all this 'evidence' is where?
It's right out there in front of you.

Open your eyes.

That certainly seemed to be Trump's position when he won the 2016 election which he made a similar claim of it being rigged if he lost. When he didn't, he had no problem accepting the results of the election. Similarly in 2020, the focus of the cheating claims were on Democratic candidate results and not the potential of fraud from a much larger perspective; which is the one that would make sense if one felt the entire process was compromised.

Trump went to bed election night 2020 way ahead thinking he won. Then the late night ballot dumps from the inner cities came in. Long story short I don't blame him for being a little suspicious. Do you?

Half of likely voters think cheating affected 2020 Election.​

All because of one sick orange bitch.

This speaks to the failness of the human condition more than anything.

Proof, that as I always say, man is a failed species.

Trump went to bed election night 2020 way ahead thinking he won. Then the late night ballot dumps from the inner cities came in. Long story short I don't blame him for being a little suspicious. Do you?
Of course not 🤡

Sure, and that's mainly because he was going off of only the results at the polls without realizing more Democrats were going to vote by mail during the pandemic. Mail in votes were going to take longer to count because of the way some states managed those counts. More importantly though, he made the comment about a rigged election way back in August of 2020; well before the election. He pulled the same stunt in 2016, so it's just schtick to pad the possibility of him losing and giving him another avenue to avoid going silently into that good night.

Back
Top Bottom