• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Half of likely voters think cheating affected 2020 Election.

What about Judges? I've got to figure, by and large, they're probably smarter than the general public.... and how many 2020 election pro-Trump lawsuits have they thrown out?sh
Being "smarter" doesn't necessary exempt partisanship or dishonest.
I don't give a damn if someone is a liberal or a conservative. Both sides have plenty of geniuses and plenty of idiots. Where I draw the line is if someone believes in the rule of law or not.
Fine, you have that right.

What are you talking about? You brought up Trump and obsession, so I figured you had a Trump obsession, since I never mentioned him. Obviously, Trump was on your mind when you brought his name into our conversation. Thus, my response.

Do you dream about Trump?
This is so pitiful all I can do is laugh :ROFLMAO:

It's good that you can laugh at yourself. It is a step towards recovery.
And, back we go to the "I know you are but what am I?" nonsense.

And, back we go to the "I know you are but what am I?" nonsense.
Are you talking to yourself now? This might be a setback.

Being "smarter" doesn't necessary exempt partisanship or dishonest.

Fine, you have that right.

Are you seriously suggesting that every Judge in all 50+ of those lawsuits - including Judges appointed by Trump - all ruled the way they did because they were partisan and/or dishonest?

Are you seriously suggesting that every Judge in all 50+ of those lawsuits - including Judges appointed by Trump - all ruled the way they did because they were partisan and/or dishonest?
We'll never not but it's not beyond belief.

Yeah, yeah, Rasmussen. However the numbers are eye-catching and thought (for those of you who actually think) provoking, Particularly the increase in Dems believing the "Big Lie"
That would be the Republican half obviously.

Why do they think that even though it is demonstrably false?

Because Republican leadership and Republican propaganda outlets (Fox News et al) have been lying to them about it constantly since Trump lost in November.

This isn't Rocket science.

That would be the Republican half obviously.

Why do they think that even though it is demonstrably false?

Because Republican leadership and Republican propaganda outlets (Fox News et al) have been lying to them about it constantly since Trump lost in November.

This isn't Rocket science.
The data is there.

Old Retired Man Talking at Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free) 20610775  | Shutterstock

We'll never not but it's not beyond belief.

So you've got these 50+ Federal & State Judges on one side, telling you one thing.... and Donald Trump on the other side, telling you the complete opposite..... and you side with Trump? Forget about his well-documented loose relationship with the truth.... you still believe him implicitly even after he was been caught red-handed on tape trying to overturn the election??

I've got to tell you, I just don't understand your point of view. What you're standing for isn't "conservative" and it isn't "Republican".... I know it isn't, because I understand conservatives and I understand Republicans. I even understand conservative Republicans. I don't agree with them all that often, but I understand them. I understand them because they usually operate under some factual basis.... or at least some core principle.

But you and people like you? You just seem to believe what you believe because some sociopath TV celebrity huckster told you to believe it. Forget about fact. Forget about principle. He tells you to believe and it becomes so.

Good God man.... you live in a free country. Our forefathers laid down their lives over countless generations so that you could have the freedom to think and speak and vote as free people. If we were to cast all of that aside to follow the dictates of another - to return the rule of a new king - then hasn't the whole arc of our history just been an exercise in futility?

The poll details are pretty obscure for non 'platinum members.'
But something to think about, the poll questions are framed oddly.

"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 65% of Likely U.S. Voters believe that wider use of mail-in voting will lead to more cheating in elections"
What is a likely US voter? Is it someone that might likely vote? Ok, so there's some bias right there. That is not the same of uniform polling of US residents.
Also, saying majority of people think voting cheating affected election. Many of those could be democratic voters.
Certainly, many voters might think the Post Office changes right before the election skewed the results against Biden (although he still won).
So it doesn't really support the narrative that Americans generally think cheating altered the outcome in Biden's favor.

Assuming that these hidden polls are even legit, they don't say much at all.

It's right out there in front of you.

Open your eyes.
No it actually isn't.
There has been zero 'evidence' presented or discovered.

What the number of people who believe in the big lie, that is the number of people who are aggressively stupid.
No irony here. :rolleyes:

, So you've got these 50+ Federal & State Judges on one side, telling you one thing.... and Donald Trump on the other side, telling you the complete opposite..... and you side with Trump? Forget about his well-documented loose relationship with the truth.... you still believe him implicitly even after he was been caught red-handed on tape trying to overturn the election??

I've got to tell you, I just don't understand your point of view. What you're standing for isn't "conservative" and it isn't "Republican".... I know it isn't, because I understand conservatives and I understand Republicans. I even understand conservative Republicans. I don't agree with them all that often, but I understand them. I understand them because they usually operate under some factual basis.... or at least some core principle.

But you and people like you? You just seem to believe what you believe because some sociopath TV celebrity huckster told you to believe it. Forget about fact. Forget about principle. He tells you to believe and it becomes so.

Good God man.... you live in a free country. Our forefathers laid down their lives over countless generations so that you could have the freedom to think and speak and vote as free people. If we were to cast all of that aside to follow the dictates of another - to return the rule of a new king - then hasn't the whole arc of our history just been an exercise in futility?
You don't know the first thing about me, nor conservatives in general from the tone of this post. Your "but judges know better: apply to authority logical fallacy is pathetic.

You don't know the first thing about me, nor conservatives in general from the tone of this post. Your "but judges know better: apply to authority logical fallacy is pathetic.

I don't know, Bullseye... seems to me that Judges are pretty knowledgeable about the law. And dealing with evidence. It also seems to me that when you get Judges handling 50+ cases all coming to roughly the same conclusion on an issue, you can pretty much take it to the bank that that's where the factual evidence presented has led them.

But, hey.... if you want to throw all of that out and just rely on the ravings of some demented sociopath and his boot lickers, that's on you. Doesn't take a whole lot of intellectual firepower to be an unquestioning follower.

Back
Top Bottom