• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Hail Satan!" Another Reason Why I Left the Left -- Dana Loesch

Well that's why I am here, to turn that notion on its head. You wanna argue it?

If you want. I will warn you that nothing will change my mind and I'm not in the habit of providing "proof" for my viewpoints. You have been forewarned.

UNBELIEVABLE! Dems make little girl hold sign say she wants to "f--- a senator"

It's so sweet when you see a pro abortion "mother" forcing her 8 yr old daughter to hold a sign saying she wants to "f--- a senator".

BOOQPHCCAAE57ut.jpg

this is the kind of vile people we are dealing with how in the hell do you expect people to respect your decisions when you pull disgusting clap like that

Not my style, nor the type of Spirituality that I follow. Besides, I'd never be taken alive if it was.

May not be your Style,but it is your Logic.Which means anyone can use it.

"But you see,your Honor,God told me to seize Tigger's property to use as a parking lot for my customers,so it's ok.It's part of my Faith."

UNBELIEVABLE! Dems make little girl hold sign say she wants to "f--- a senator"

It's so sweet when you see a pro abortion "mother" forcing her 8 yr old daughter to hold a sign saying she wants to "f--- a senator".

View attachment 67149817

this is the kind of vile people we are dealing with how in the hell do you expect people to respect your decisions when you pull disgusting clap like that

And you know for a fact that the parents of that child are Democrats how?
Did you look at their voter registration cards?

Now personally,I think they are just lousy parents for doing that to their own children.
But that's just my opinion.

May not be your Style,but it is your Logic.Which means anyone can use it.

"But you see,your Honor,God told me to seize Tigger's property to use as a parking lot for my customers,so it's ok.It's part of my Faith."

Thats fine. If I can't defend the property I don't deserve to have it in the first place.

If you want. I will warn you that nothing will change my mind and I'm not in the habit of providing "proof" for my viewpoints. You have been forewarned.

:lol: Why don't we skip it then. I do not agree with you on the above, but I can appreciate your honesty.

Now personally,I think they are just lousy parents for doing that to their own children.
But that's just my opinion.

Well, you see, they are bad people, therefore they couldn't possibly be Republicans. They would never make a kid hold a sign saying, oh I don't know "God hates fags..."

images

Anti-semitism to boot....

Thats fine. If I can't defend the property I don't deserve to have it in the first place.

Sounds like an anarchist paradise out in Tiggerland.
Just to clarify things a bit Tigger,do you believe "might makes right" and the "ends justify the means"?

Now personally,I think they are just lousy parents.

she has to be a Dem because no republican, conservative, right leaning libertarian would ever treat their child that way we have more respect for children. yes that is an opinion

that so called women i wont even call her a mother because she isn't worthy of the title should get a visit from child protection service for promoting pedophilia

she has to be a Dem because no republican, conservative, right leaning libertarian would ever treat their child that way we have more respect for children. yes that is an opinion

that so called women i wont even call her a mother because she isn't worthy of the title should get a visit from child protection service for promoting pedophilia

Really? Parenting is depending on party-affiliation now? Wow. That's a new one for me. You have sources for this "opinion?" I'm sure many "Left-Leaning" parents would disagree with you. Hell, I'm sure Conservatives and Libertarians would disagree with the notion that they make better parents - I know I certainly disagree with that notion.

Finally learning to use the words "in my opinion" when I'm around, I see.
Good for you.
And of course I don't agree with the first part of your opinion.
Now I will say there is a probability that the mother is a Democrat,but we won't know until we let Schoedingers cat out the box.I don't like to demonize groups of people until I see evidence that they deserve it.

I agree that the mother should get a visit from child services for promoting pedophilia.Anyone carrying a sign that actively promotes the committing of a crime should get investigated.And if you get your kids to do it that's just despicable.

Hey,weren't you just on another thread just last night complaining about how one group ,christians,are being "demonized" (I'm paraphraphrasing) and yet you just did the exact same thing to Democrats as a whole?
You do know what irony is,don't you?

Last edited:

I seriously don't understand how anyone can actually get behind the meaning behind the words "Every child is a wanted child". The message is basically if the child is unwanted it's preferable if the child is killed. What the **** kind of logic is that?

Sounds like an anarchist paradise out in Tiggerland. Just to clarify things a bit Tigger,do you believe "might makes right" and the "ends justify the means"?

In many cases, yes. I believe the primary responsibility for defense of life and property is a PERSONAL Responsibility, not a Governmental one. If an item is stolen from me or I am assaulted it is up to ME to deal with it and then involve the Government only after I've dealt with it or if I can't deal with it.

I'm educated enough to understand that facts are secondary to Faith and always will be.

thank you for proving my point!!!!! LMAO
that wouldnt be "education" that would simply be faith

fact remains morals are subjective and this fact will never change

Not indoctrination....

I seriously don't understand how anyone can actually get behind the meaning behind the words "Every child is a wanted child". The message is basically if the child is unwanted it's preferable if the child is killed. What the **** kind of logic is that?

this is just another example of the vile heartless crap you should expect from pro abortion activist

BOOQPHCCAAE57ut.jpg

what is sad. If a Tea Party member did anything closely resembling this disgusting BS it would be on every news station. the left would demand those children be taken away and the so called mother get thrown in jail, and Obama would get the federal government involved

In many cases, yes. I believe the primary responsibility for defense of life and property is a PERSONAL Responsibility, not a Governmental one. If an item is stolen from me or I am assaulted it is up to ME to deal with it and then involve the Government only after I've dealt with it or if I can't deal with it.

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

According to your logic,if you can't stop me from seizing your property for my own use,then you are S.O.L.
You shouldn't be able to get the Federal Government involved at all after the fact.
You don't deserve that property.Explain to me what cases of "Might Makes Right" apply and which one don't.
And why?
One who claims (I'm paraphrasing) his Faith is above the Law shouldn't go running to the Law the moment someone proves to be mightier than him.

that wouldnt be "education" that would simply be faith.

That Faith has to be shown/taught to a person. It comes from family and other sources of moral authority rather than schools.

The OP is BS. The real agenda from the religious right is to ban all abortion. The method at this time is to gradually chip away at the regulations so as to eventually make it essentially banned. That is what people are protesting, "not guidelines for making abortion safer."

this is just another example of the vile heartless crap you should expect from pro abortion activist

View attachment 67149819

what is sad. If a Tea Party member did anything closely resembling this disgusting BS it would be on every news station. the left would demand those children be taken away and the so called mother get thrown in jail, and Obama would get the federal government involved

images

So should this kids parent's.Don't you agree?
The parent's of this kid should be investigated.

that wouldnt be "education" that would simply be faith

fact remains morals are subjective and this fact will never change

LOTS of people put faith in the impossible above logic and the dictates of reason and factual theory. And I mean LOTS of people too. There are varying degrees to this puzzling phenomenom.

But I do know, after looking on my FaceBook this morning, there are a LOT of my lady friends and family down there in Texas that are madder than a wet hen at Gov. Perry, et al.. And these women are gun totin', Obama hatin', Sarah Palin lovin' types. These are not your typical abortion loving liberal type girls. And they are PISSED OFF! It appears the conservative side of American society has fractured, yet again.

images

So should this kids parent's.Don't you agree?
The parent's of this kid should be investigated.

yes it is wrong but nothing illegal not promoting a crime not putting the wellbeing of that child in danger

That Faith has to be shown/taught to a person. It comes from family and other sources of moral authority rather than schools.

which has zero impact to facts and is meaningless to this discussion :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom