• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Hail Satan!" Another Reason Why I Left the Left -- Dana Loesch

what is sad. If a Tea Party member did anything closely resembling this disgusting BS it would be on every news station. the left would demand those children be taken away and the so called mother get thrown in jail, and Obama would get the federal government involved

What is sad is that every thread on DP has to go down this "We're so persecuted" road.

LOTS of people put faith in the impossible above logic and the dictates of reason and factual theory. And I mean LOTS of people too. There are varying degrees to this puzzling phenomenom.

But I do know, after looking on my FaceBook this morning, there are a LOT of my lady friends and family down there in Texas that are madder than a wet hen at Gov. Perry, et al.. And these women are gun totin', Obama hatin', Sarah Palin lovin' types. These are not your typical abortion loving liberal type girls. And they are PISSED OFF! It appears the conservative side of American society has fractured, yet again.

well just to be clear theres nothing wrong with faith but its no excuse for being ignorant

yes it is wrong but nothing illegal not promoting a crime not putting the wellbeing of that child in danger

If a Senator read that sign and thought it was an invitation to have sex with that girl, I'd be more worried about the Senator to tell the truth.

yes it is wrong but nothing illegal not promoting a crime not putting the wellbeing of that child in danger

That would be the exact same argument I would use.
That's pretty much the same argument I used against you last night.
Now who says we can't agree on something?

What is sad is that every thread on DP has to go down this "We're so persecuted" road.

Well,DP does attract a lot of people with persecution complexes,so what do you expect?

According to your logic,if you can't stop me from seizing your property for my own use,then you are S.O.L.
You shouldn't be able to get the Federal Government involved at all after the fact.
You don't deserve that property.Explain to me what cases of "Might Makes Right" apply and which one don't.
And why?
One who claims (I'm paraphrasing) his Faith is above the Law shouldn't go running to the Law the moment someone proves to be mightier than him.

The Federal Government shouldn't be involved in 99% of law enforcent at all.

Lets see if I can clarify this for you.... If you do not resist an unlawful act then you have no right to claim Law Enforcent assistance for the wrongs done to you. If I demand hour wallet and you just give it to me that isn't theft. That's a gift. If your home is unlocked and I take your stuff its not theft either. Same with a car. Now if you do resist, unsuccessfully, then you should be able to avail yourself of law enforcement assistance.

The Federal Government shouldn't be involved in 99% of law enforcent at all.

Lets see if I can clarify this for you.... If you do not resist an unlawful act then you have no right to claim Law Enforcent assistance for the wrongs done to you. If I demand hour wallet and you just give it to me that isn't theft. That's a gift. If your home is unlocked and I take your stuff its not theft either. Same with a car. Now if you do resist, unsuccessfully, then you should be able to avail yourself of law enforcement assistance.

Thank you for the clarification.

UNBELIEVABLE! Dems make little girl hold sign say she wants to "f--- a senator"

It's so sweet when you see a pro abortion "mother" forcing her 8 yr old daughter to hold a sign saying she wants to "f--- a senator".

View attachment 67149817

this is the kind of vile people we are dealing with how in the hell do you expect people to respect your decisions when you pull disgusting clap like that

Actually the sign says that she doesn't want to F*** a senator.

Finally learning to use the words "in my opinion" when I'm around, I see.
Good for you.
And of course I don't agree with the first part of your opinion.
Now I will say there is a probability that the mother is a Democrat,but we won't know until we let Schoedingers cat out the box.I don't like to demonize groups of people until I see evidence that they deserve it.

I agree that the mother should get a visit from child services for promoting pedophilia.Anyone carrying a sign that actively promotes the committing of a crime should get investigated.And if you get your kids to do it that's just despicable.

Hey,weren't you just on another thread just last night complaining about how one group ,christians,are being "demonized" (I'm paraphraphrasing) and yet you just did the exact same thing to Democrats as a whole?
You do know what irony is,don't you?

The sign says that she doesn't want to f*** a senator.

The sign says that she doesn't want to f*** a senator.

Isn't she kind of too young to be proclaiming to the general public which adults she wants or doesn't want to f***.

I can't speak for anyone else,but I sure as hell wouldn't let my daughters carry signs like that around.
Now this is just my opinion,but I don't think that kids parent's are being responsible parents.

Isn't she kind of too young to be proclaiming to the general public which adults she wants or doesn't want to f***.

I can't speak for anyone else,but I sure as hell wouldn't let my daughters carry signs like that around.
Now this is just my opinion,but I don't think that kids parent's are being responsible parents.

Its essentially a joke.
The child might not know what it even means-no harm.

The child knows what it means-no harm, the child has had some sex ed.

Only outraged people have a problem, harm to the child is extremely unlikely. The outrage is mostly people suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Its essentially a joke.
The child might not know what it even means-no harm.

The child knows what it means-no harm, the child has had some sex ed.

Only outraged people have a problem, harm to the child is extremely unlikely. The outrage is mostly people suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Oh I get it.
I'm not allowed to even state my OPINION on someones child rearing methods.
Stating my opinion must mean I have some type of problem?

If you have no problem with what that little girl is carrying, that's on you.

Is it alright if I don't let my children anywhere near you?

Do you have evidence of me actually interfering in another person's child rearing?

Oops, didn't realize this was another thread about Tigger.

peace out

Last edited:
Oh I get it.
I'm not allowed to even state my OPINION on someones child rearing methods.
Stating my opinion must mean I have some type of problem?

If you have no problem with what that little girl is carrying, that's on you.

Is it alright if I don't let my children anywhere near you?

Do you have evidence of me actually interfering in another person's child rearing?

I wasn't referring to you in particular, more to the people who want to take her from her mother.

You mean such as killing the innocent is wrong?

Gosh, quit pushing your radical beliefs!

Obviously, your so called "innocent" are really alien robot parasite rapist ninja pirate monkeys...

If a Senator read that sign and thought it was an invitation to have sex with that girl, I'd be more worried about the Senator to tell the truth.

yep common sense at its finest

fact remains morals are subjective and this fact will never change

Yes, but there are morals which we need to universally agree on, lest we allow chaos to ensue (notice chaos is different than anarchy).

Law is morality agreed upon and codified. Its validity is predicated on an agreed morality.

Life must be preserved in every for instance lest it be made relative, if made relative, morality is no longer agreed upon therefore Law is no longer valid. Law then becomes an instrument of force, of one person's or group of person's will, separate from morality. If it is separate from morality than there can be no justice. If there is no justice there is no freedom, only tyranny.

Abortion makes life relative. It says at this particular time life has no meaning. If life has no meaning at this particular time than we can just as easily determine that life has no meaning at any particular time. If that is the case than murder is no longer a moral dilemma and any laws against such are tyrannical. This is already the case for the most part as you or I cannot go out and murder someone but we can contain someone, find reason enough, and in the name of the State put that person to death. We can in the name of the State send many, many men overseas and find reason enough to have them kill many, many men.

Perhaps pro-abortionists feel a sense of vindication over the hypocrisy of the latter, but than they are no less the hypocrites. Since many who are "pro-choice" (a laughable title, as the life in question has no choice in whether it will be snuffed out) are also claimants of "give peace a chance", they're anti-war and anti-capital punishment. I can only imagine that this is their little way of saying "See, see State, we have the power to kill too! We are your equal!". Of course they are not, but it's all subjective, right?

Last edited:
I agree that abortion makes the value of life relative, and while I'm no fan of either/ors, when it comes to the value of human life itself, it's all or not at all for me. This is the slippery slope.

I agree that abortion makes the value of life relative, and while I'm no fan of either/ors, when it comes to the value of human life itself, it's all or not at all for me.

Almost everybody accepts that some humans (born) can be actually killed. The concept of brain death- the belief that humans on respirators can legitimately be killed shows that. We have begun to think in terms of quality of life, instead of all life equally being sacred. That's why it is logical to now start thinking about Harlequin-type ichthyosis babies and whether it is always wrong to kill them.

What do people think amniocentesis and the selective abortion of Down's Syndrome foetuses are? Why limit the killing to the womb? Nothing magical happens at birth besides the infant having a mind (which is like that of your average ordinary animal). Of course if infanticide ever becomes legal, it needs to be strictly legally controlled and rare but it should not be ruled out, any more than abortion.

Last edited:
I agree that abortion makes the value of life relative, and while I'm no fan of either/ors, when it comes to the value of human life itself, it's all or not at all for me. This is the slippery slope.

I agree, though I'm no pacifist, the right to defend my person and property I hold without reservation.

1.)Yes, but there are morals which we need to universally agree on, lest we allow chaos to ensue (notice chaos is different than anarchy).

2.)Law is morality agreed upon and codified. Its validity is predicated on an agreed morality.

3.) Life must be preserved in every for instance lest it be made relative
4.) if made relative, morality is no longer agreed upon therefore Law is no longer valid.
5.) Law then becomes an instrument of force, of one person's or group of person's will, separate from morality.
6.) If it is separate from morality than there can be no justice.
7.) If there is no justice there is no freedom, only tyranny.
8.) Abortion makes life relative.
9.) It says at this particular time life has no meaning.
10.) If life has no meaning at this particular time than we can just as easily determine that life has no meaning at any particular time.
11.) If that is the case than murder is no longer a moral dilemma and any laws against such are tyrannical. This is already the case for the most part as you or I cannot go out and murder someone but we can contain someone, find reason enough, and in the name of the State put that person to death. We can in the name of the State send many, many men overseas and find reason enough to have them kill many, many men.

12.) Perhaps pro-abortionists feel a sense of vindication over the hypocrisy of the latter, but than they are no less the hypocrites.
13.) Since many who are "pro-choice" (a laughable title, as the life in question has no choice in whether it will be snuffed out) are also claimants of "give peace a chance", they're anti-war and anti-capital punishment. I can only imagine that this is their little way of saying "See, see State, we have the power to kill too! We are your equal!". Of course they are not, but it's all subjective, right?

1.) no there are not, laws are in place to help subdue chaos
2.) it most certainly isnt by any defintion they are just agreeded upon rules by some people or process
3.) see previous answer and life is impossible to preserve in every way, especially in regards to abortion.
4.) morality is already not agreed upon amd this has no effect on law
5.) this is already true and has been
6.) justice is another totally subjective word
7.) see 6. Im talking about reality and facts not theory and philosophy
8.) only in your opinion
9.) see 8
10.) again this is simply based on your opinion and nothing else, theres TWO lives, TWO not just one. FOr your opinion to even be logical youd have to ignore the life of the woman.
11.) again this simply makes no sense, murder is currently a law and its not tyrannical
12.) actually the hypocrites are anybody that says they are for human rights or equal rights and is mostly or all pro-life or mostly or all pro-choice.

AGain you are basing this off your false opinion and not facts, you are ignoring one life or making it a lesser in the equation

13.) this rhetoric alone shows your biased nd illogical as grouping them all together is silly.

You are free to have this opinion and some of it is honest opinion and some of it is just factually wrong.

well i guess your stuck than because theres factually no such thing as either ALL or not in the abortion debate.
using this untrue logic of life relativity banning abortions or allowing them would make life relative. the life of the ZEF or the life of the woman there is factually no way to seperate the isues.

I myself choose to focus on BOTH lives not just one.

You are free to have this opinion and some of it is honest opinion and some of it is just factually wrong.

Well, I don't need for you to tell me this, and no, nothing I've said is factually wrong, to say it is is to not understand or purposefully deny.

Last edited:
Well, I don't need for you to tell me this, and no, nothing I've said is factually wrong, to say it is is to not understand or purposefully deny.

actually yes some parts are factually wrong, denying it wont change that fact. Me recognizing that is simply understanding facts. If you cant see that theres only one of us in denial and thats you/ :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom