• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Great News for EU! US Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Complete

factfree again - I have evidence, you only say so. Where do the 8 Bodensee come from? Yust thought sounds nice?

only one example - there are hundreds, but I can´t post them all

"I can answer: 0 "

yes you can - but if your answer has any backround is the other question - I can answer anything if I don´t care about facts

factfree again - I have evidence, you only say so. Where do the 8 Bodensee come from? Yust thought sounds nice?

only one example - there are hundreds, but I can´t post them all

Physics buddy.

Let me show you something. The biggest we have right now is Goldisthal in Thüringen. Goldisthal has 1.060 MW and its lake:

668-large.jpg

The nuclear power plant Biblis alone has a power output of 2500 MW.

You need twice of those lakes to replace a single nuclear power plant.

And when the lake is empty...its empty. When there is no wind in winter...lights go out.

The Greens always bring up their wonder projects that they then silently let die.

Thats just natural, since its a party of gender gaga, and other worthless university drop outs.

The only sad part is, that more and more poor people get their electricity cut off, because poor people cant afford to pay the green madness anymore

In the end its meaningless, since Germany will build new nuclear power plants within next 10 years.

We already have instable electricity net with blackouts. We had 3 blackouts this year already and thats something we had not since many years. The electric power grid is on the limit of collapse and it gets worse evry year.

these both I can reach by foot in an afternoon

Both were build in Hitlers times. So where do you want build new ones? And how react to people demonstrating against this madness?

In Thüringen the Greens right now destroy entire river systems to divert the water to their perverted projects.

you don´t get the problem - We needn´t replace everything by that - it´s only for the peaks

and 8 Bodensees - any answer?

and only opinions and insults again - lame

" Both were build in Hitlers times"

wrong again - they are built in wilhelmenian times - but that does not make them bad - what weird kind of argument

" Both were build in Hitlers times"

wrong again - they are built in wilhelmenian times - but that does not make them bad - what weird kind of argument

You dont bet it. In today Germany you cant build that, it gets blocked by groups who want save tree bugs.

And such lakes destroy nature, release enormous amounts of CO2 and methan, destroy habitats.

you don´t get the problem - We needn´t replace everything by that - it´s only for the peaks

and 8 Bodensees - any answer?

and only opinions and insults again - lame

In winter time we have barley wind and no sun. Those "peaks" last weeks. Good luck.

We are an imdustrial giant and you want push us back to the stoneage.

If you constantly post your opinion without any backing I´ll start to ignore you

here we have absolutely enough wind - they are permanently turning round
and: we can´t manage that just by wind - the mixture is it - wind, water, sun, hydrogen

you always say you wanna save nature with innovation - you don´t, you always want that old dirty stuff - in my opinion every supporter of nuclear plants should get his share of the waste to preserve at home..

Last edited:
Europeans are forever in need of being saved from themselves.

Germans need it most and always.

In both war and peace.

It's also most unusual to see two nationals of a country arguing with one another in the foreign language of another country. This is rare indeed anywhere in the world and we see why it makes sense to the many people who have the good sense to avoid it.

The Island name is Rügen. Learn to write correctly, before typing down such long bullshit posts.

You really ought to practice what your preach here!

If you constantly post your opinion without any backing I´ll start to ignore you

and: we can´t manage that just by wind - the mixture is it - wind, water, sun, hydrogen

you always say you wanna save nature with innovation - you don´t, you always want that old dirty stuff - in my opinion every supporter of nuclear plants should get his share of the waste to preserve at home..

That last part is really lame.

You really ought to practice what your preach here!

It's just classic German so I don't pay any mind to it. That is, lecturing and scolding people in the language of the other person using that person's native language. Chinese do it too. Each of 'em are certain they're right and perfect in everything while it's the world that's wrong and needs to be corrected, to include speaking our own native language.

Jus lookit the language fiasco these two Germans got going here back and forth in English. Only fools who are certain they are perfect in everything would even attempt it. Indeed, even with English as their second language they presume to correct a native speaker of English. It's just classic Germany, and China too. I just slap 'em upside the head and tell these language nazis to **** off. Or just plain nazis.

If I edited these guys English at my usual professional rates I could have retired to a yacht already. This is true of anyone here actually to include yourself of course.

where did I correct anybody here? - stop lying!

And what´s your proposal? All foreigners out of here? Or all using their native language?

where did I correct anybody here? - stop lying!

And what´s your proposal? All foreigners out of here? Or all using their native language?

You're doing fine guy. Go at it.

It's Rostocker who's the camp commander.

Self appointed of course.

Re: Great News for EU! US Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Comple

This is just Trump throwing a hissy fit because he wanted the lucrative gas deal with the EU. However, he's spent 4 years making enemies if them so they decided to just tell him to **** off. Now he's mad and using sanctions for immoral purposes.

What's next, start sanctioning countries for not accepting contracts from American tech and defense companies?

Don't have anything interesting to say about the actual topic of the thread? Just scream about the OP's use of italics!
The op never has anything interesting to say, he just spams like crazy.

Re: Great News for EU! US Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Comple

Sad Maus: DON'T USE ITALICS OR TALK ABOUT TRUMP!!!!!!

Your attempt to derail and distract is rejected. ^ I bet those italics really make your blood boil.
This is a fight you dont need to get involved in. Save yourself some wasted time. Theres a point to it.

Evrything east of us is slav. As i said, same ****, different name. Its all same for us, the people who work on our fields.
What you consider slav is as irrelevant as what litwin considers muscovy. The japanese are not slavic.

The Island name is Rügen. Learn to write correctly, before typing down such long bullshit posts.

Fortress Rugen -- I've heard of it thx anyway.

I've read all about it.

You meanwhile have no reply to my post #391.

I write to the mass of posters about NS 2 in our own native English language as I would write on any issue. A given member decides how to relate to my posts, ie, ignore 'em, skim or scan 'em, read through 'em -- whatever. I write what I write and the reader does what he does or doesn't do. DP is a reader's market.

You forgot nuclear, since we import alot from France and Belgium as well as Czech Republic to keep it running.

I want innovation. New Thorium Reactors.

Fortress Rugen -- I've heard of it thx anyway.

I've read all about it.

You meanwhile have no reply to my post #391.

I write to the mass of posters about NS 2 in our own native English language as I would write on any issue. A given member decides how to relate to my posts, ie, ignore 'em, skim or scan 'em, read through 'em -- whatever. I write what I write and the reader does what he does or doesn't do. DP is a reader's market.

There is no island called "Rugen". Its not even spelled like that.

The island is called Rügen and is also written Rügen in english:

Also you call it small, when in fact its a massive island. 4 times bigger than Marthas Vineyard.

Your spelling is off and your geography as well.

It's just classic German so I don't pay any mind to it. That is, lecturing and scolding people in the language of the other person using that person's native language. Chinese do it too. Each of 'em are certain they're right and perfect in everything while it's the world that's wrong and needs to be corrected, to include speaking our own native language.

Jus lookit the language fiasco these two Germans got going here back and forth in English. Only fools who are certain they are perfect in everything would even attempt it. Indeed, even with English as their second language they presume to correct a native speaker of English. It's just classic Germany, and China too. I just slap 'em upside the head and tell these language nazis to **** off. Or just plain nazis.

If I edited these guys English at my usual professional rates I could have retired to a yacht already. This is true of anyone here actually to include yourself of course.

The island is called "Rügen" also in english...

The island is called "Rügen" also in english...

The only point I make to you who has English as a second language is that the word English is always capitalized. There is no exception to this absolute rule. I've made this point of capitalization of English to you previously; it's the only time I say anything specific about your English.

Capitalization of language, nation, nationality is the same rule that requires we write German and not "german." It's also why as I type I'm looking at a red spelling line under "german." There it is again btw. Your missing that red line with "english" is quite the feat besides and a dubious one indeed. Ignoring it would be worse yet. Being ignorant of it would be expected.

There is no island called "Rugen". Its not even spelled like that.

The island is called Rügen and is also written Rügen in english:

Also you call it small, when in fact its a massive island. 4 times bigger than Marthas Vineyard.

Your spelling is off and your geography as well.

I grew up a stone's throw from Martha's Vineyard so I know the place although I haven't been to the Vineyard for many moons now. A popular resident named it after his young daughter btw which obviously caught on.

Rugen is industrial as well as residential and it being shut down because of NS 2 security paranoia its modest tourism business has suffered too.

The Vineyard is residential and it has a famous tourism business, snorkeling being greatly popular, with a large influx of summer residents to their estates. Presidents Obama and Clinton liked to hang out there for a couple of weeks each August for fun and sun and when Republicans are rarely sighted. Indeed a Republican on the Vineyard draws quite the crowd of observers just to see what one looks like. It's seldom a pretty sight btw.

Martha's Vineyard eschews any industry such as you have at Sassnitz-Mukran-Kaput where NS 2 Kaput pipes are hauled in, stacked in paved over spaces enclosed by fencing, removed in noisy big trucks and onto industrial vessels for placing undersea. Indeed, the only pipes on Martha's Vineyard are found among scantily clad partiers and that are emitting copious clouds of white smoke. Or so I've heard. :cool:

The only point I make to you who has English as a second language is that the word English is always capitalized. There is no exception to this absolute rule. I've made this point of capitalization of English to you previously; it's the only time I say anything specific about your English.

Capitalization of language, nation, nationality is the same rule that requires we write German and not "german." It's also why as I type I'm looking at a red spelling line under "german." There it is again btw. Your missing that red line with "english" is quite the feat besides and a dubious one indeed. Ignoring it would be worse yet. Being ignorant of it would be expected.

I grew up a stone's throw from Martha's Vineyard so I know the place although I haven't been to the Vineyard for many moons now. A popular resident named it after his young daughter btw which obviously caught on.

Rugen is industrial as well as residential and it being shut down because of NS 2 security paranoia its modest tourism business has suffered too.

The Vineyard is residential and it has a famous tourism business, snorkeling being greatly popular, with a large influx of summer residents to their estates. Presidents Obama and Clinton liked to hang out there for a couple of weeks each August for fun and sun and when Republicans are rarely sighted. Indeed a Republican on the Vineyard draws quite the crowd of observers just to see what one looks like. It's seldom a pretty sight btw.

Martha's Vineyard eschews any industry such as you have at Sassnitz-Mukran-Kaput where NS 2 Kaput pipes are hauled in, stacked in paved over spaces enclosed by fencing, removed in noisy big trucks and onto industrial vessels for placing undersea. Indeed, the only pipes on Martha's Vineyard are found among scantily clad partiers and that are emitting copious clouds of white smoke. Or so I've heard. :cool:

Bullshit again. Rügen is not shut down, infact it has record numbers of tourists,. Because COVID 19 many Germans make vacation in Germany.

Beside that, i dont know what exactly your problem is. The pipeline will be build, no matter what.

Our energy politics are none of your business.

Back
Top Bottom