• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Great News for EU! US Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Complete

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Great News for EU! US Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Complete

Great News for Europe ! U.S. Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Complete Pipeline. USA once again has saved the Europe . God Bless the USA!

U.S. Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As Russia Moves To Complete Pipeline

B4albrightLGrussias_c0-533-1600-1466_s1200x700.jpg

Re: Great News for EU! US Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Comple

Great News for Europe ! U.S. Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Complete Pipeline. USA once again has saved the Europe . God Bless the USA!

U.S. Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As Russia Moves To Complete Pipeline

Why do you put RUSSIA in italics? And not capitalized.

No one else does. Not NATO. Not the UN. Not the US.

Re: Great News for EU! US Threatens To Expand Sanctions On Nord Stream 2 As "russia" Moves To Comple

This is just Trump throwing a hissy fit because he wanted the lucrative gas deal with the EU. However, he's spent 4 years making enemies if them so they decided to just tell him to **** off. Now he's mad and using sanctions for immoral purposes.

What's next, start sanctioning countries for not accepting contracts from American tech and defense companies?

Why do you put RUSSIA in italics? And not capitalized.

No one else does. Not NATO. Not the UN. Not the US.

Don't have anything interesting to say about the actual topic of the thread? Just scream about the OP's use of italics!

Last edited:

This is just Trump throwing a hissy fit because he wanted the lucrative gas deal with the EU. However, he's spent 4 years making enemies if them so they decided to just tell him to **** off. Now he's mad and using sanctions for immoral purposes.

What's next, start sanctioning countries for not accepting contracts from American tech and defense companies?

Don't have anything interesting to say about the actual topic of the thread? Just scream about the OP's use of italics!

one for sure US LNG revolution killed Moscow gas monopoly in Europe, USA´s Oil is the next on the line

U.S. LNG developers push forward despite record low prices in Asia - Oil & Gas 360

B4albrightLGrussias_c0-533-1600-1466_s1200x700.jpg

Its a german pipeline and it will be build. **** off.

Too build this,pipeline is a matter of national freedom for Germany,

Its a german pipeline and it will be build. **** off.

Too build this,pipeline is a matter of national freedom for Germany,

its funny, pugabe´s poodles speak about freedom ...lol

schroeder-wird-65_fullview.jpg

Actually not, american LNG is 30% more expensive and Merkel plans to ban it from german market as counterstrike.

So now Merkel is planning to ban US gas?

On what basis?

On what basis?

national security. She doenst need to ban it, Germany has no LNG terminal. There is one constructed in Wilhelmshaven. Work has stopped on that. It came out paperwork is not right, certification doesnt work. You know office stuff. That kind of stuff that can delay projects for decades. As long the Terminal is not standing, it can be a very elegant solution to ban american LNG without banning it.
The LNG terminal was started to be constructed as compromise or USA so they can offer their **** here to compete. If USA thinks NS 2 should not exist...the LNG terminal would not be needed either.

The certification process can take decades. And oce its done...evry citizen can sue it or find a rare lizard on the area and it starts all from the start.

I guess you agree that using certification mishaps is the most elegant way to keep american LNG away.

I would rather become Tartarstan than kiss trumps ass.

The pipeline will be build

I would expect as much from one of Putin's paid shills.

national security. She doenst need to ban it, Germany has no LNG terminal. There is one constructed in Wilhelmshaven. Work has stopped on that. It came out paperwork is not right, certification doesnt work. You know office stuff. That kind of stuff that can delay projects for decades. As long the Terminal is not standing, it can be a very elegant solution to ban american LNG without banning it.
The LNG terminal was started to be constructed as compromise or USA so they can offer their **** here to compete. If USA thinks NS 2 should not exist...the LNG terminal would not be needed either.

The certification process can take decades. And oce its done...evry citizen can sue it or find a rare lizard on the area and it starts all from the start.

I guess you agree that using certification mishaps is the most elegant way to keep american LNG away.

You just said she was planning to ban it.

Actually not, american LNG is 30% more expensive and Merkel plans to ban it from german market as counterstrike.

Which is it?

You just said she was planning to ban it.

Which is it?

A ban through blocking the terminal construction. The elegant way.

So to be clear the US pulls out thousands of troops from Germany stating that Germany has to be more independent etc and then a week later wants to dictate where Germany gets its energy from?

I'm no fan of Russia and I see the risks they pose but the hypocrisy from the Trump administration is just astounding.

So to be clear the US pulls out thousands of troops from Germany stating that Germany has to be more independent etc and then a week later wants to dictate where Germany gets its energy from?

I'm no fan of Russia and I see the risks they pose but the hypocrisy from the Trump administration is just astounding.

Plus it achieves nothing. All that gets triggered is, that USA is seen as an enemy of Germany.

I believe that trump is paid by Putin, there is no other explanation. With this move, Trump guaranteed that the pipeline will be build while at same time ruins the US renomee in Germany

On what basis?

for being a shower of interfering c***s .... interfering in things that have got nothing to do with America .... i would seriously love a war with America .... no mercy or prisoners taken

I would rather become Tartarstan than kiss trumps ass.

The pipeline will be build

move to Omsk, you will like it , 0 USA no "Trump"

welcome_to_Omsk.jpg

I would expect as much from one of Putin's paid shills.

i think he is Gerhard Fritz Kurt Schröder(Putin´s paid poodle)

move to Omsk, you will like it , 0 USA no "Trump"

welcome_to_Omsk.jpg

go back to sleep ya silly little boy

thats why >

62751f743f49d132fb23f195e9ff6b8f.jpg

why do you keep bringing up that quote

for being a shower of interfering c***s .... interfering in things that have got nothing to do with America .... i would seriously love a war with America .... no mercy or prisoners taken

You have nothing. Got it.

And Scotland vs. America?

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom