• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Governor Cuomo Apology

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
He needs to resign. There is no place for this in politics.

He probably thinks he can weather the storm.

We the People are in such a sorry place nowadays. The other circus is the show hearings re the 6JAN Capitol storming..

Cuomo came out awfully whiny in his remarks about the allegations brought forward by the accusers.

So...now we'll see if people in his own party who don't like what he did will remove him or not.

I won't hold my breath waiting to find out.

He probably thinks he can weather the storm.
He thinks wrong. The number of NY Democrats calling for him to step down rises each day. Even his BFF De Blasio is calling for him to step down.

He’s saying to wait for the results of an investigation which is not entirely unreasonable. I wonder if he really thinks that could be favorable to him or if he’s just trying to delay what’s looking more and more inevitable.

He’s saying to wait for the results of an investigation which is not entirely unreasonable. I wonder if he really thinks that could be favorable to him or if he’s just trying to delay what’s looking more and more inevitable.

How long will the investigation take? Is there not enough evidence already to press charges?

Thins out the competition for Wakanda Harris in the run for the 2024 Democrat presidential nomination. Cuomo will never be heard from again after his resignation.

Thins out the competition for Wakanda Harris in the run for the 2024 Democrat presidential nomination. And Cuomo will never be heard from again after his resignation.

Who is Wakanda Harris?

Andrew Cuomo has never been high on the list of possible Democratic candidates in 2024 anyway.

Virginia's governor has nothing to do with this scandal.
I think it established a precedent that Cuomo could probably consider, just as Clinton did back in the 90s. Hold on long enough, and the Party will come back around and you can stay on.

Who is Wakanda Harris?

Andrew Cuomo has never been high on the list of possible Democratic candidates in 2024 anyway.

What about his Nobel prize? Oh wait that was Obama. Cuomo only got an Emmy.

Cuomo came out awfully whiny in his remarks about the allegations brought forward by the accusers.

His "I now understand" excuse is really annoying. As a large employer I'm sure NYS has sexual harassment training. Maybe he should attend the training.

His "I now understand" excuse is really annoying. As a large employer I'm sure NYS has sexual harassment training. Maybe he should attend the training.
Maybe he wrote the training manual. I hear he’s a good writer.

I saw a bit of his “apology”. I thought he was actually gonna cry.

Taking a look at who the governor of Virginia is, he probably can.

Cuomo is a bit more high profile; the Lt Governor seems to have weathered his pickle.....

I have no idea what he did, I also just dont care.

I read where one woman said "he asked me to kiss me and I said no, I was very uncomfortable".

So: He asked to kiss a woman, and she said no.

BIG EFFIN DEAL. I dont care. I also dont really care who the Gov of NY is, dont live there. Its pretty sad when asking to kiss a woman and her telling you no is a "sex scandal"...BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I have no idea what he did, I also just dont care.

I read where one woman said "he asked me to kiss me and I said no, I was very uncomfortable".

So: He asked to kiss a woman, and she said no.

BIG EFFIN DEAL. I dont care. I also dont really care who the Gov of NY is, dont live there. Its pretty sad when asking to kiss a woman and her telling you no is a "sex scandal"...BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Normally, yeah. But it becomes a problem when it exposes your boss as a crusty old lech.

Normally, yeah. But it becomes a problem when it exposes your boss as a crusty old lech.

I have to agree with Fred G Sanford:

'I'm a dirty old man....and I'm gonna be a dirty old man until I'm a dead old man!!"

Nailed it Fred!!

Hes not going anywhere. He won an Emmy dontcha know.
The media owns this turd. You can't tell me they didn't hear rumors of who this guy was while they were putting him up on a pedestal.

Taking a look at who the governor of Virginia is, he probably can.
I was just going to say the same thing. It's not the #metoo allegations that Cuomo should resign over. It's of course, his mandating that nursing homes take covid patients, which resulted in the disease running through these facilities like a knife through warm butter!
If Gov. Northam can survive blackface and a ridiculously racist nickname, along with his Lt. Governor who was very credibly accused of sexual assault and rape, then this #metoo scandal of Cuomo's should blow over in no time.
The reason it's not?
Democrats can get him out of office for these relatively minor offenses and avoid an enormous scandal when calls for a non-partisan, independent commission to investigate his role in nursing home deaths rise to a level which cannot be ignored, and it will show that Cuomo caused the death of hundreds, if not thousands of seniors, and covered it up, all while giving himself immunity.

Cuomo is a bit more high profile; the Lt Governor seems to have weathered his pickle.....
Justin Fairfax got a reprieve because Democrats collectively called off the dogs, and threw his black, female accusers under the bus, because they realized if the Governor AND Lt. Governor went down at the same time, a Republican would become the Governor of Virginia.
No woman's rape or unwanted penile penetration was worth that.

Back
Top Bottom