• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Governor Cuomo Apology

"Not my type." would have been more than enough.

Seriously, though, Cuomo needs to go.

If Cuomo intends to compete with Trump, he's going to have to grab a lot more *****.

Just saying.

So you were serious then? Oh my, how sad. Clearly you are too angry and bitter to engage in intelligent or civil discussion (again). Maybe you might come back when the smart pills kick in

Do you have a crush on me? You follow me around this board. It's creepy. I'm married and find MAGAites repulsive anyway.

He probably thinks he can weather the storm.

We the People are in such a sorry place nowadays. The other circus is the show hearings re the 6JAN Capitol storming..

He probably thinks he can weather the storm.

Biden did, and he openly bragged about running an extortion operation against the Ukraine to boot; nothing but a gangster, and a kiddie fondler, as numerous videos show; they made the guy 'President', so why should Cuomo worry? Bill Clinton is still popular, too.

If Cuomo intends to compete with Trump, he's going to have to grab a lot more *****.

Just saying.
The difference of course being that the women Trump grabbed let him, whereas these girls were rather clear and obvious about their lack of want from Cuomo.

And dont pretend you are a victim. Trump didnt grab YOUR *****...you just keep smashing yourself on the pusy shrieking "LOOK WHAT TRUMP IS DOING TO ME!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!! LOOOOOOOOK!!!!! TRRRRRUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!

At least, 26 women disagree with that statement.
🤣
The only one that accused him of grabbing her by the ***** was caught in several lies that prove her story was BS.

But I totally get there are MILLIONS of people like you who's ***** he has smashed...even if it done vicariously.

Then stop following me around. I only read your posts when you quote me. I don't read them otherwise. Too much stupid to bear.
Its delusional to think that I, or anyone else, would follow you around here. And the rest of your post is just dishonest and stupid. So its fair to say that delusional, dishonest and stupid is the 'tres'fecta of DP posts

🤣
The only one that accused him of grabbing her by the ***** was caught in several lies that prove her story was BS.

But I totally get there are MILLIONS of people like you who's ***** he has smashed...even if it done vicariously.

You're right...not all accusations were about ***** grabbing. Shoot, his ex accused him of rape.

I have no idea what your second sentence means.

You're right...not all accusations were about ***** grabbing. Shoot, his ex accused him of rape.

I have no idea what your second sentence means.
🤣
Shooooooore you do.

The difference of course being that the women Trump grabbed let him, whereas these girls were rather clear and obvious about their lack of want from Cuomo.

And dont pretend you are a victim. Trump didnt grab YOUR *****...you just keep smashing yourself on the pusy shrieking "LOOK WHAT TRUMP IS DOING TO ME!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!! LOOOOOOOOK!!!!! TRRRRRUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!
Are you okay? Should I call someone for you?

Are you okay? Should I call someone for you?
🤣
Oh believe me...I'm not the one that needs help. You poor 'people' are going to have Trump in your brain for decades...maybe the rest of your sad little lives.

Just saying.
Competing with Trump is easy. He was all talk. Now JFK and Slick Willie are the bar setters, the pro level, that live the talk. Trump and Cuomo are not even runner ups, just amateur want to be.

🤣
Oh believe me...I'm not the one that needs help. You poor 'people' are going to have Trump in your brain for decades...maybe the rest of your sad little lives.
Oh. Okay. Glad you're okay. Sometimes I worry about you brah.

Cuomo, Trump, Clinton, and Bill Cosby. All choirboys.

What is the big differences in these two statements?

” I just start kissing them.....”

“Kissing and hugging is my usual and customary way of greeting...........”

Back
Top Bottom