• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gov. Gavin Newsom easily survives California recall election, AP projects

The problem (for them) is that they believe their base is big enough. Unfortunately, in some places it is big enough. Luckily it likely isn't enough places in most states. Which could be very good for Dems in Senate races, but also could be an issue in House races.
Very true

I did say before the 2020 election Trump's base is not enough to get him to 270, and he lost indies. Pre election polls indicated so but his supporters claimed the polls where wrong.

In the end i was correct and they where wrong.

So much stupid in one post.
To listen to the OP one would believe the list of problems by miracle came about 20 Jan. Even if all those problems did exist as he described Bidens approval numbers are still higher than Trump's.

😂😂

No time to scroll back. Please include them.
You were brought to the water. Nothing else can be done for you.

You can choose to drink the water or stick with your horse paste.

You were brought to the water. Nothing else can be done for you.

You can choose to drink the water or stick with your horse paste.
Sorry. Getting late. I have no interest in your game. Maybe tomorrow?

Its amusing watching California liberals dance around touting their achievements, while so many people have left they are going to lose a congressional seat.

Its amusing watching California liberals dance around touting their achievements, while so many people have left they are going to lose a congressional seat.
Don't worry - DemocRATS will find a way to tamper with the census (in the name of ending "Jim Crow" of course) to destroy re-apportionment and anything resembling democracy

I stated in the other “ recall thread” Newsome would win easily. I was surprised they could even get enough signatures to even get the recall to a vote. Cali won’t vote Republican again in my lifetime.
Yeah because they are idiots. California is a dumpster fire. Highest taxes, highest housing costs, crime, ( prop 47) homelessness, regulations, crappy infrastructure. State is loaded with $$$$ yet they would rather invest in a train to nowhere rather than something smart like de-salination plants or capturing the rain they do get while they complain about the constant drought. Restrictive and stupid gun laws. I could go on. "But we can go to the mountains and beach in the same day!" BFD. I moved to Idaho from SoCal 2 months ago and couldn't be happier.

Gas costs a dollar a gallon more. State taxes of 13%. Sales tax of 10%. Roads left unrepaired. Water drying up because of whacko environmentalists not allowing dams to be built with money the state got in a bind measure. The forests were not cleared resulting in big brush fires. Homeless all over. Illegal aliens crawling all over the place. Masks demanded ad not working, Goverh=nor eats $500.00 a plate meals unmasked with those who give him money under the table. Schools are a cesspool of failing students dumbed down to appease minorities.

Is this not enough?
I just added to that....See post 167

Your inaccuracies are driven by what you wanna believe and your follow them up with projecting.
Were you born and raised in Tennessee or did you move there from a blue state? Just curious.

There is only 1 river in the state not dammed we have 1400 dams already how will damming the last river save us from a devestaing drought?
CA is overflowing with money yet the water infrastructure is horrid. The money that went for Jerry Brown's train to nowhere should have gone to desalination plants and rain catching technology. Caltrans is also a boondoggle that gets stuff done at a glacial pace. Look at the 91 freeway for one good example of the awesome California lifestyle.

Oh yeah, we decline day by day, as property values increase cause so many want to live here. Get real.
The property values are high everywhere due to the housing shortage. Not everyone wants to live there. I just moved out. CA population growth is flat since 2017. They just lost a congressional seat. The illegals are the only reason there isn't a bigger loss. Conservatives arent the only ones leaving. See Texas, Idaho, and Tennessee complaining about liberal Calis bluing their states. More businesses are leaving CA than any other state.

Back
Top Bottom