• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gov. Gavin Newsom easily survives California recall election, AP projects

I'm no financial guru, so I'll leave it up to those who are to figure that out. But the fact is California lost a representative as a result of last years census and the only way that happens if either California is shrinking in population or not keeping up with the growth of the rest of the U.S.
Oh, I actually agree that loss of population would dilute California's political influence in congress. Just saying that more money and fewer people to share it might not be a bad thing.

I didn't say that. Someone else did.

And that person linked evidence. With, you know, actual numbers.

I don't think you understand: "building like crazy in my area" is a weak ass anecdote. Your personal observations during your commute to your accounting job don't mean shit.
Gotcha!

I wouldn't get the scoop on moving from Fauci.

OTOH, I wouldn't get medical information from him, either.

There should come a day when you leftists will start believing that I am seldom wrong. Here is an article from Business Insider, a left wing site:

Renting a U-Haul to move out of California can be 4 times more expensive than moving inAn​

Meanwhile.....we have bidding wars for crappy stucco houses that need quite a bit of work............

Unless you are silicon Valley in the computer biz, the richer people are moving out and the poorer people are staying
Right, because rich people use U Haul when they move. How old did you say you were?

Don't know. Don't care. Not my problem. I'm sure the company has ways to handle the issue. It's called "logistics".
It costs them more to do that is the point and a one-way trip costs the person moving more money. If they have UHauls all over the US and no one is moving to California, an employee has to drive the truck back. Why are you so wrong so often?

If you look at the chart, the GDP of Calif. is less than Arizona and many other states. They have benefited from a huge bailout by the feds and a booming stock market from money that Biden gave away, including unemployment money to many which have now run dry. Unless you are silicon Valley in the computer biz, the richer people are moving out and the poorer people are staying. Mexico is taking over many towns and draining the resources and this is what Calif depends on to feed the schools with illegals for the teachers and this creates government jobs and primarily union jobs. When the market goes back down after the money runs out from the feds, Calif. will sink into the Pacific.
Damn that's🤣🤣😂😂🤪😜😜🤣 funny!!! Post another one!

It costs them more to do that is the point and a one-way trip costs the person moving more money. If they have UHauls all over the US and no one is moving to California, an employee has to drive the truck back. Why are you so wrong so often?
They're making plenty of money.

Well at least Elder was wise enough to concede.
Good! With that petition about fraud on his website, I was afraid of more shenanigans.

Not the point. I was right that UHauls cost more in California and I was right and proved it.
Prove it. Prove that they are begging customers to drive their U Hauls back to California.

Prove it. Prove that they are begging customers to drive their U Hauls back to California.
It was a figure of speech. I imagine you also assert Trump lied about his crowd size.

It was a figure of speech. I imagine you also assert Trump lied about his crowd size.
He did but that's beside the point. No begging. You made a silly statement that you can't prove. U Haul is doing just fine. Please continue your idiotic posts. I enjoy your comedy stylings.

So you think the actual figures are less accurate than your eyeballs and memory in your particular neighborhood when you didn't write anything down?

He did but that's beside the point. No begging. You made a silly statement that you can't prove. U Haul is doing just fine. Please continue your idiotic posts. I enjoy your comedy stylings.
You missed the whole point. Oh welllllll

So you think the actual figures are less accurate than your eyeballs and memory in your particular neighborhood when you didn't write anything down?
Got it.

Back
Top Bottom