1) the patriot act isn't a seperate issue I'm sidelining the conversation with. this IS the patriot act in implementation.
2) Just because I think the GOP is a rat-pack of morons doesn't mean I'm married to the Dems. I'm not.
When I ever see you divorice yourself from the GOP on ANYTHING... including this rant of selective outrage, I'll continue to retain my point of seeing you as a partisan hack.
1) YOU ARE sidelining this conversation. You are fingerpointing. The GOP did this! You guys are partisan hacks because you hate it now that Obama is doing it! You sound like one of those hipster stereotypes: "I hated this before it was cool to hate it."
And like I said. Once I got educated I found out that it was BS. So debate me on what I say. Not what you think I said or what you think I think. That is a classic left wing tactic. Which brings me to my next point.
2) guess who is in office? The savior Obama! The messiah of Hope and Change! You may not be married to the democrats, but riddle me this Batman. Did you vote for him just like the other lemmings? He will change things. He is better than Bush. He is the Savior. He deserves the peace prize!! And what did you do in the last election? Vote third party when you realized your mistake? Or did you say: "well he had a mess. He couldn't do anything in the first term! He will help out now!"
See you call me a partisan hack, but the fact is that I disagree with aspects of my party. The funny thing is...we are even discussing one right now: the patriot act. Which I OPENLY told you I disagreed with. I vote a certain way because I'm conservative in nature. I believe in accountability and responsibility and limited government. I don't mean third party nearly anarchy crap, but in the political theory right wing Locke/Burke/etc. early American fundamental limitations on government.
Of course you won't hear my conversations that go against party line...because I don't spend much time talking to liberals about it. It isn't relevant to discuss it with someone like you. You just stereotype my view and tell me what I believe because you have a perspective of me already built in your head because of a few issues I am vocal on. Guns are pretty much the only thing you have heard me discuss I bet. At least off the top of your head. Piss on my head, but don't tell me it is raining with this, "YOU'RE A PARTISAN HACK!!!" Finger point game.
So let's take a trip back to what I was actually discussing...or really making a snarky comment about.
3) Politicians are liars. They are fleshy flappy mouthpieces. You are telling me a bunch of "toothless hillbillies" (my sarcasm for anyone who eventually takes up arms against the government) need to target the Prism database to effect change? It is a good thing the American revolution wasn't fought by a man with your clear knowledge of warfare and military tactics. They would have tried to sail to New York Harbor or right into England itself to fight the battles.
Do you think it is a secret that our Senators and Congressmen and Federal Judges and Heads of NSA/CIA/Alphabet soup are flesh and blood men? In the event of a guerrilla civil war...nobody would shoot the president. They would go after the low level guys. It is exactly what we did to Al Queda. You can take that to the bank. You don't have to kill the database. Just the people who try to use it.
But. I'm not saying that is going to happen. That is just how it would happen.