• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girls

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

So basically what you are saying is that any male who identifies as a female can use the female restrooms. And you see no potential issues with that.

Liberals seem to not have issue with that.

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

Liberals seem to not have issue with that.
The issues can be managed. It's not like Jimmy the Football hero just decides in his senior year to become Jessica the Cheerleader. That's your fear but the reality is far more complex.

The issues can be managed. It's not like Jimmy the Football hero just decides in his senior year to become Jessica the Cheerleader. That's your fear but the reality is far more complex.

I have no fear at all, we raised adults. Not older children. And not sex confused children into sex confused adults. They are not in their bedrooms or basements playing video games, they are all successful. Believe it or not, its still possible.

I have no fear at all, we raised adults. Not older children. And not sex confused children into sex confused adults. They are not in their bedrooms or basements playing video games, they are all successful. Believe it or not, its still possible.
Fine and dandy, but you are probably confused about this, most people are, gender isn't genitals.

You mean like this? :lol:

BS, BS and more BS. I don't give a kcuf what the times are unless you have two genitalia because of a birth defect...if this law was in place when I was in High School I would have been showering with the girls, no doubt.

Notice it's the creepy perverts who have the biggest problem with this...

Fine and dandy, but you are probably confused about this, most people are, gender isn't genitals.

Gender is whatever we want it to be. That is how socially constructed terms work.

Gender is whatever we want it to be. That is how socially constructed terms work.
Just as I said, most people are confused.

This can't be right. I'm all for equal rights, but if I had a daughter I would not want boys in the locker room with them regardless of how they identified.

I do have a daughter, and crap like this makes me willing to pay for private school or just home-school my kids. Sorry, 150 15 year old boys, you don't get to force yourselves into the shower with my little girl.

Just as I said, most people are confused.

I'm actually not confused at all. I just know more about the subject than you.

I do have a daughter, and crap like this makes me willing to pay for private school or just home-school my kids. Sorry, 150 15 year old boys, you don't get to force yourselves into the shower with my little girl.
Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

The transphobic stupidity, and sexism in this thread makes my head hurt.

I need a drink. :doh

Notice it's the creepy perverts who have the biggest problem with this...

- and the parents. And, likely, the wide majority of body-conscious young teen and preteen girls who don't want the school to force them to let a bunch of horny guys stare at them naked in a locker room.

No one cares. No one.

I'm actually not confused at all. I just know more about the subject than you.
Not a chance, but I do appreciate the humor. Thanks.

:shrug: what would you do if you walked into a woman's shower and I followed you in there?

I'm betting the thought "ah, clearly someone else who identifies as female, this individual is clearly not creepy or a threat or anything" would not be foremost on your mind.

- and the parents. And, likely, the wide majority of body-conscious young teen and preteen girls who don't want the school to force them to let a bunch of horny guys stare at them naked in a locker room.

Good thing the law doesn't allow that.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

It won't because she won't go to one of those schools - we will private school or home school first.

If you ask them, they don't want other girls looking at them either. Unlike boys, it isn't a dick walking contest.

Indeed. It just allows dudes in the locker room that think they are chicks. That is better, somewhat. :lol:

It won't because she won't go to one of those schools - we will private school or home school first.
It won't happen because that's insane and not at all what the law is meant to deal with.

Not a chance, but I do appreciate the humor. Thanks.

If you think I made a mistake somewhere go ahead and prove it or keep on doing nothing if you think that is more effective.

Did you miss the OP?

The California State Assembly passed a bill Thursday mandating schools permit boys to play on girls’ athletic teams and utilize the ladies’ locker room if they gender identify as girls...

Ammiano told the Los Angeles Times some parents may be uncomfortable with their children sharing bathrooms with students of a different sex, but he said, “It’s also important to protect our children from prejudice.”...

the comfort and percieved safety of children comes second place to Being Politically Correct. Because we don't organize schools for the benefit of the kids - we organize it in such a way as to make us feel good about ourselves.

Indeed. It just allows dudes in the locker room that think they are chicks. That is better, somewhat. :lol:

No. It allows dudes in the locker room if they say that they think they are chicks. Way better :roll:

Back
Top Bottom