• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girls

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

Because that's what the law says! LOL

Here's the exact language from third paragraph of the bill:

"This bill would require that a pupil be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil’s records."
The only way they would get in, in my world is if they are soooo serious they chop their balls and dick off. Sorry but harsh reality is they werent born a girl and as long as they have dick and balls they arent allowed into those private areas meant for certain sexes.

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

****ing idiots... Now girls will just stop using the locker rooms as soon as someone exercises this. If I was a student I would totally pretend to be a girl just to see tons of locker room vag every day like a perv. What they need to do is make a damn 3rd dressing room.... I cant believe they would actually go through with something like this.

No, because then the transgendered boy-girl would feel different.

Pretty soon, we're all going to have to poke our eyes out because so blind people don't feel disadvantaged.

Good lord...what happens when I slap (whoever) on the ass in a sportsman like way? Will I be going to jail? Sued?

Why would you get sued? And slapping in a sportsman way is normally done man on man. Male sports coaches slapping girls bottoms seems inappropriate as are female coaches who slap the butts of boys.

Apparently that's because you're homophobic and bigoted.

I know what you're getting at here Luther, and I sympathize with you.

But, there is a difference in policing people's right to marry and being openly hateful for no reason - and allowing biological males to change in the same locker room as biological females - under the age of consent, no less.

Because that's what the law says! LOL

Here's the exact language from third paragraph of the bill:

"This bill would require that a pupil be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil’s records."

And how is it now? A transgender boy who lives like a girl, dresses like a girl etc. will have to walk into male restrooms dressed like a woman? Is that better?

The locker room issue is just a small part of this bill aimed at solving the problems that transgenders now have to deal with.

I know what you're getting at here Luther, and I sympathize with you.

But, there is a difference in policing people's right to marry and being openly hateful for no reason - and allowing biological males to change in the same locker room as biological females - under the age of consent, no less.

I keep forgetting to put sarcasm tags on this crap. The stuff is just so damned outlandish that I figure they shouldn't be needed but....well, that's where we are today.

Typical misrepresentative spin. What the OP claims is NOT what is in the bill. Here is the pertinent part from the first link:

So, what does that mean? It doesn't mean that boys can shower/change with girls or vice versa. This section is aimed towards the transgendered. Please READ before posting and coming to some silly conclusion.

As far as the issue, goes, my position is the same as that in the "bathroom" thread. If it is before physical transitioning, NO, if it is after physical transitioning, YES. You change in the place that matches your equipment.

There must be an awful lot of high school kids getting gender reassignment surgery in California then. That seems a little strange since they are not of legal age to sign legal documents which means their parents would be doing that for them. How proud they must be.

"Well, our son told us he wanted to be a girl so we had his dick removed. I hope he doesn't change his mind when he.. er... she... grows up."

Forget Bobby Riggs, the best battle of the sexes athlete is Karsten Braasch, who defeated Serena Williams 6-1 and Venus Williams 6-0.

Karsten Braasch is awesome. He smokes cigarettes and drinks beer during matches, and he was joking around all while whipping on Serena and Venus. Too funny.

3t872b.jpg

Actually he beat Venus 6-2. Give her some credit. :D

And how is it now? A transgender boy who lives like a girl, dresses like a girl etc. will have to walk into male restrooms dressed like a woman? Is that better?

The locker room issue is just a small part of this bill aimed at solving the problems that transgenders now have to deal with.

Solving the problems of one person while creating a massive cluster**** for everyone else.

What if "Pat" is a 6-foot-5 power forward? Does Chloe still have to guard him? Does she have to get dressed with him? Does she sit the bench because she's not as good as him?

I understand you're near Amsterdam, where they probably have naked transgendered boy/girls in windows next to daycare centers.

Why would you get sued? And slapping in a sportsman way is normally done man on man. Male sports coaches slapping girls bottoms seems inappropriate as are female coaches who slap the butts of boys.

Ummm, we are in America.

And will we need to ask what gender/sex/ orientation you are before the congratulatory slap on the buttocks?

Anyone else see a problem here?
Like most Leftist ideas, this one will have mucho problemos.

I don't know Captain, it looks like you are padding the issue a bit. I've never heard of gender reassignment surgery for minors. I'm thinking this legislation means what it looks like it says: that minors who would rather be a different gender get special treatment at the loss of privacy of everybody else. To me it's taking individual liberty a step too far. I agree with the previous poster who said that if they had a daughter in those schools he's be pissed. I would be too. Libs want psych evals for gun owners, how about a check up for parents who would refer to their son as a girl or vice versa?

Yeah, I don't agree with that. I've seen enough beach volleyball to know girls smack a cheek now and then too. Mercy.....

Erod said:
No, because then the transgendered boy-girl would feel different.

News Flash: If you were born one gender and then had yourself surgically altered to be the other, you ARE different.

Will that transgender boy truly feel comfortable in either locker room? In my high school, the girls could be just as (if not more) cruel than the guys.

I think trying to pacify the transgendered teen (not a big percentage there) at the discomfort of EVERYBODY ELSE is way over the top. It almost seems like a joke to see just how much PC bull**** people will put up with.

News Flash: If you were born one gender and then had yourself surgically altered to be the other, you ARE different.

And if a parent allows their teenager to get that surgery, they should be jailed...or worse.

And if a parent allows their teenager to get that surgery, they should be jailed...or worse.
We "fix" kids are the time, this would be just be one requesting it. It's common to wait with intersex babies now until they are older and you see what gender they prefer. That's all.

We "fix" kids are the time, this would be just be one requesting it. It's common to wait with intersex babies now until they are older and you see what gender they prefer. That's all.

"Intersex" babies? Did you just make that word up?

Solving the problems of one person while creating a massive cluster**** for everyone else.

What if "Pat" is a 6-foot-5 power forward? Does Chloe still have to guard him? Does she have to get dressed with him? Does she sit the bench because she's not as good as him?

I understand you're near Amsterdam, where they probably have naked transgendered boy/girls in windows next to daycare centers.

What if Brittney is a 6 foot 8 power forward, does Chloe still have to guard her?

2222481-3656-rec.jpg

Or 6 foot 5 Ellena Delle Donna, does Chloe have to guard her?

3f2a7a19736284226f98e6922f92aea5-307x459.jpg

I have said that for changing room issues solutions will have to be found like separate changing stalls for example.

And yes, I live in the Netherlands and I see the logical tactic in a discussion is to make stupid idiotic remarks about my country.

Yeah, I don't agree with that. I've seen enough beach volleyball to know girls smack a cheek now and then too. Mercy.....

yes, team mates do that.

In some sports men and women play together, they congratulate each other too with hugs and maybe butt slaps and nobody will care.

This bill would require that a pupil be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil’s records.

Only boys who identify as girls will be able to use the girls room. There will not be many. No big deal.

It's not uncommon? What kind of freaky places have YOU been hanging out in?
Reality. It's a trip.

If thats what he really wants to do then yes. That is what needs to be done. I dont care if he is scared... Him dressing up like a girl in boys locker room is infinitely less absurd then underage penis and vagina together in locker rooms. The first time a tomboy goes into the boy locker room and gets raped by teenage hormones it will be obvious this bill needs to be for adults only. So how much longer until guys are joining girls MMA due to this law and gaining muscle advantage?

Just because YOU want transgender stuff to be less wierd for the common person doesnt mean thats what the common person should do. This isnt the meek getting what they deserve. This is the meek placing themselves above the "common" (average?) person

Back
Top Bottom