• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girls

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

How many locker rooms out there have a Brittany Greiner? 99% of schools have a dozen cute white blonde girls named Stacy who miss free throws by 6 feet, yet look hella good in the shower.

Sorry man, I was **** blockin. ;)

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as girl

The fact is almost any good high school basketball player that is a MALE would kick the crap out of this Amazon. Look at Track and Field, I was a run of the mill average guy but if I could have competed with women I would be an Olympic Champion.
But my bigotry superceded everything.

A woman that is exceptional can beat a man who is average or below. Greiner is like 6'9", so she's obviously going to beat either of us in basketball off that alone.

Now, if she went up against LeBron James, it'd be ugly and one-sided.

That's how the Battle of the Sexes came around in tennis. Billie Jean King was ranked #2 in the world (for women) at the time of the match. Bobby Riggs was in his late 50s. He also beat Margaret Court, then the top ranked women's player. However, nobody remembers that. They remember King beating a senior citizen male in tennis.

A woman that is exceptional can beat a man who is average or below. Greiner is like 6'9", so she's obviously going to beat either of us in basketball off that alone.
I think a reach around is needed to determine if that is all female. I have my doubts.

I think a reach around is needed to determine if that is all female. I have my doubts.

She won't let you. Surprise surprise - she's a dyke.

Bet you didn't see that comin, huh?

Re: Girls locker rooms and athletic teams in CA now open to boys who identify as gi

Schools should have 3 locker rooms then. Male, Female and Yes.

Male
Female
FUBAR

How many times do I have to tell ya, dont date women that can take you in a bar fight.

I have no doubt my 5ft. 2inch Wife could do it if she was angee enough. :)

California is owned by the coastal dwelling liberal Dems, which accounts for this lunacy policy.

If California twenty miles inland from the top to the bottom of the state fell into the ocean, it would suddely be a conservative state.

Most of the land in California is a centrist or conservative demographic.

It's only in the over-populated costal cities like San Francisco, Oakland, Los Angeles/Hollywood and the like that neurotic dog-eat-dog competition creates both a liberal etitlement and screwed-up illogical mentality.

But this new policy is the craziest thing Sacramento has done in recent memory.

I take it by "recent memory" you mean in the last week or so. The Liberal/Progressive circus has been in overdrive for some time now.

That's how the Battle of the Sexes came around in tennis. Billie Jean King was ranked #2 in the world (for women) at the time of the match. Bobby Riggs was in his late 50s. He also beat Margaret Court, then the top ranked women's player. However, nobody remembers that. They remember King beating a senior citizen male in tennis.

She would now but I stopped playing hoops when I was 35 and that was almost 20 years ago. I would have gone against any woman basketball player when I was in my early 30's and competed favorably. No doubt in my mind. Heck, I could still dunk when I was 35 and I'm only 6'3".

I don't want to think 'reach around' with those big ass hands. NOOOOOOO!

She would now but I stopped playing hoops when I was 35 and that was almost 20 years ago. I would have gone against any woman basketball player when I was in my early 30's and competed favorably. No doubt in my mind. Heck, I could still dunk when I was 35 and I'm only 6'3".
Yea yea yea, just like my tee shirt says.
The older I get the faster I was. LOL
Put ms Griner in some pads, and I will meet her at the 50 yard line any day. And I am 50.

Actually, if she went up against any player in the NBA, European League, Division I/II/III in college, or most starting high school boys, she'd get her hat handed to her.

There was a game in Houston where the Comets women's pro team played a local high school boys team. The boys trounced the pros.

I don't want to think 'reach around' with those big ass hands. NOOOOOOO!

If she got the hooks in you, you would probably be in trouble. You may have to just lay back and take it.

Bill Text - AB-1266 Pupil rights: sex-segregated school programs and activities.

State ordering girls’ locker rooms open to boys

So the 2014 girls state championship basketball team might be a bunch of guys named Broderick.

This is what counts as progressivism in California these days. LOL

From the article -

Ammiano told the Los Angeles Times some parents may be uncomfortable with their children sharing bathrooms with students of a different sex, but he said, “It’s also important to protect our children from prejudice.”

There’s no trampling of other people’s rights,” he said. “There’s a recognition that other people have the same rights that you do.

Really? What about the rights of people who "gender identify" as whatever sex they are? They don't get a right to privacy any more?

This can't be right. I'm all for equal rights, but if I had a daughter I would not want boys in the locker room with them regardless of how they identified.

Apparently that's because you're homophobic and bigoted.

Actually, if she went up against any player in the NBA, European League, Division I/II/III in college, or most starting high school boys, she'd get her hat handed to her.

There was a game in Houston where the Comets women's pro team played a local high school boys team. The boys trounced the pros.

Really? I don't know a ton about the WNBA because women's basketball isn't a real sport, but I know that the Houston Comets dominated the first few seasons of the WNBA. To be beaten by a high school team seems a bit out there.

Bill Text - AB-1266 Pupil rights: sex-segregated school programs and activities.

So the 2014 girls state championship basketball team might be a bunch of guys named Broderick.

A sweeping transgender bill and this is what the conservatives come with, state basketball teams who have transgenders in them and boys in girls locker rooms. Boys who are transgender feel, act and respond like girls. They are not interested in girls but in boys, transgenders do not just feel like women they want to be women.

Rest rooms and sports are not an issue IMHO but changing rooms might cause some issues. Girls might find less safe so it would be wise to separate girls locker rooms into girls locker rooms with separate stalls in which transgenders who have yet to go through to gender-change have to change themselves into their sports gear.

If she got the hooks in you, you would probably be in trouble. You may have to just lay back and take it.

I'm pretty slippery... especially in the shower.

So... in order to make the transgendered girl feel comfortable, they're going to make all of the other girls uncomfortable.

What's wrong with that? :lamo

A sweeping transgender bill and this is what the conservatives come with, state basketball teams who have transgenders in them and boys in girls locker rooms. Boys who are transgender feel, act and respond like girls. They are not interested in girls but in boys, transgenders do not just feel like women they want to be women.

Rest rooms and sports are not an issue IMHO but changing rooms might cause some issues. Girls might find less safe so it would be wise to separate girls locker rooms into girls locker rooms with separate stalls in which transgenders who have yet to go through to gender-change have to change themselves into their sports gear.

Good lord...what happens when I slap (whoever) on the ass in a sportsman like way? Will I be going to jail? Sued?

Good lord...what happens when I slap (whoever) on the ass in a sportsman like way? Will I be going to jail? Sued?

Jail, see Chad Johnson/Ocho Cinco about that.

Because that's what the law says! LOL

Here's the exact language from third paragraph of the bill:

"This bill would require that a pupil be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil’s records."

Forget Bobby Riggs, the best battle of the sexes athlete is Karsten Braasch, who defeated Serena Williams 6-1 and Venus Williams 6-0.

Karsten Braasch is awesome. He smokes cigarettes and drinks beer during matches, and he was joking around all while whipping on Serena and Venus. Too funny.

3t872b.jpg

****ing idiots... Now girls will just stop using the locker rooms as soon as someone exercises this. If I was a student I would totally pretend to be a girl just to see tons of locker room vag every day like a perv. What they need to do is make a damn 3rd dressing room.... I cant believe they would actually go through with something like this.

Jail, see Chad Johnson/Ocho Cinco about that.
When Limbaugh said the end of the NFL is near, I wonder if this was part of the equation?

We live in one weird friggin country.

Back
Top Bottom