• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, pressed Ariz. lawmakers to help reverse Trump’s loss, emails show

I have a friend that has done it, and EST and all that crap.

Not surprisingly, she makes her living selling MLM crap supplements and annoying the shit out of anyone that will listen to her.
I fell for one AMWAY invite, I saw through the next few…….

The reputation of the SC is an absolute dumpster fire. I feel sorry for Justice Jackson. She's going to be spending the rest of the foreseeable future serving just to watch the majority be a mindless rubber stamp for Conservative agendas. That will be unbelievably demoralizing.
We can look forward to her dissenting opinions at least.

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, pressed Ariz. lawmakers to help reverse Trump’s loss, emails show​

Good.
You love corruption. What a disgrace.

You cheer on corruption, you cheer on insurrection.

If you can't understand how Un-American that is, then you are already lost.
And he lies, lies and lies about election fraud. He has all the bases covered.

Wow, she is nuts, she is dangerous. Clarence has some ethical issues here.

This article is just an alert, I expect more to come.

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the conservative activist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, pressed Arizona lawmakers after the 2020 election to set aside Joe Biden’s popular-vote victory and choose “a clean slate of Electors,” according to emails obtained by The Washington Post.

The emails, sent by Ginni Thomas to a pair of lawmakers on Nov. 9, 2020, argued that legislators needed to intervene because the vote had been marred by fraud. Though she did not mention either candidate by name, the context was clear.

If this were still a nation where the rule of law is respected, she'd be under arrest for sedition.

Wasnt Thomas a black separatist at one point? Yeah……

Wrong.

I support the rule of law, holding criminals accountable for their crimes and reversing the effects of those crimes.

We agree. The rigged election supporters should be held accountable. Some should be kicked out of office.

Wrong.

I support the rule of law, holding criminals accountable for their crimes and reversing the effects of those crimes.
There was no election fraud. Trump's own lawyers admitted it in court when pressed by judges.

Which, by the statement of the Republican Speaker of the House in Arizona, is illegal.
And he refused to do it.
Ginny Thompson should be brought up on criminal charges.

Wrong.

The "rule of law" requires actual PROOF of crimes... Big lie supporters have yet to show ANY proof beyond their wild imaginations.

The "rule of law" requires actual PROOF of crimes... Big lie supporters have yet to show ANY proof beyond their wild imaginations.
Tucker was sent by God to stop the fascist, communist, anarchist, liberals. Tucker's word is the gospel truth.

Wow, she is nuts, she is dangerous. Clarence has some ethical issues here.

This article is just an alert, I expect more to come.

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the conservative activist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, pressed Arizona lawmakers after the 2020 election to set aside Joe Biden’s popular-vote victory and choose “a clean slate of Electors,” according to emails obtained by The Washington Post.

The emails, sent by Ginni Thomas to a pair of lawmakers on Nov. 9, 2020, argued that legislators needed to intervene because the vote had been marred by fraud. Though she did not mention either candidate by name, the context was clear.
Wait! You mean to tell me that the left is wanting to penalize a woman and/or her husband because the woman acted on her own and voiced her free speech and her political freedom to support causes she is interested in. So now the left want them penalized. The left is the party of limited speech.

I'm sure we'll have the same consistent opinion when this becomes the tactic of both political parties, right?
I am against any political party committing the crime of election fraud.

Proof requires investigation of evidence.

The supporters of election fraud have done everything they can to prevent investigations.

Wrong.

I am against corruption.
Then how do you possibly support Donald Trump and the GOP, unless you also plan to redefine what corruption means?

Wrong.

So you support trump, and about a dozen other high level trump appointees being imprisoned. Good.

The supporters of election fraud have done everything they can to prevent investigations.
I'm confused.
Every time team Trump was on TV, and every time team Trump filed a new legal claim they swore that they DID have the proof.
Now you are admitting that they didn't, but only because the fraudsters prevented investigations?
So his lawyers all lied every time they presented his case in court?

And as you are fully aware, every single investigation done on the 2020 election has shown you unequivocally that there was no fraud. Every.....single.....one.
There have been dozens of investigations, almost exclusively conducted by republicans. Every single one of them showed you there was no fraud. Every.....single.....one.

Then how do you possibly support Donald Trump and the GOP, unless you also plan to redefine what corruption means?
I don't support corrupt GOP.

Trump isn't corrupt.

They admitted in court that there was no fraud, Stop being a sucker.

In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged “widespread, nationwide voter fraud” in his opening remarks. But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. “This is not a fraud case,” Giuliani later admitted. In the same case, Trump lawyer Linda Kearns said explicitly that she is “not proceeding” on allegations of fraud.

In a separate state case in Montgomery County, Pa., a judge asked Trump lawyer Jonathan S. Goldstein whether he was alleging fraud. “Your honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” Goldstein said. “And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith.” The judge pressed Goldstein to answer the specific question: “Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?” To which Goldstein replied: “To my knowledge at present, no.”

So you support trump, and about a dozen other high level trump appointees being imprisoned. Good.
I see no reason for Trump to be imprisoned. I have no idea who these other people are.

Back
Top Bottom