• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, pressed Ariz. lawmakers to help reverse Trump’s loss, emails show

Then you are against the republican party.
I am against Republican Elites. Thankfully, they are no longer in control of the party.

Wait! You mean to tell me that the left is wanting to penalize a woman and/or her husband because the woman acted on her own and voiced her free speech and her political freedom to support causes she is interested in. So now the left want them penalized. The left is the party of limited speech.
gaslight card.jpg

Wow, she is nuts, she is dangerous. Clarence has some ethical issues here.

This article is just an alert, I expect more to come.

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the conservative activist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, pressed Arizona lawmakers after the 2020 election to set aside Joe Biden’s popular-vote victory and choose “a clean slate of Electors,” according to emails obtained by The Washington Post.

The emails, sent by Ginni Thomas to a pair of lawmakers on Nov. 9, 2020, argued that legislators needed to intervene because the vote had been marred by fraud. Though she did not mention either candidate by name, the context was clear.
They need both to be run out of the country on a rail. Evil ideologues and criminals both. **** them both.

And Thomas is wondering why SCOTUS has such a poor reputation, which makes him either oblivious or a liar.
He's a liar and a serial abuser. Like Kav and Barrett, they should never have been confirmed. I hope that the Dems impeach them if they win in 22 and 24 and get them the **** off our court!

I know people that participated in Lifespring. It didn't seem to be a cult. That doesn't mean Ginni didn't adopt cult-like behavior.
Spoiler alert - she's a nut and thus, susceptible to cult-like behavior.

Thomas moust recuse himself from any " Big Lie " cases that may come before the courts. Otherwise, he is deliberately destroying the credibility of the court.
Spoiler alert: He won't. The only people that can hold SCOTUS justices accountable are other SCOTUS justices - and they won't.

I have a friend that has done it, and EST and all that crap.

Not surprisingly, she makes her living selling MLM crap supplements and annoying the shit out of anyone that will listen to her.
I just had to blow of a buddy's wife who tried to get me into an MLM program last week. **** I hate those people!

Wrong.

I support the rule of law, holding criminals accountable for their crimes and reversing the effects of those crimes.
Obviously you cannot be a Trump supporter with that approach.

On the bright side, they can't blame the political left for the loss of trust in the SC

I am against any political party committing the crime of election fraud.
Cool. I call election fraud in 2024 if the Republicans win. I'm sure there will be all sorts of evidence (or not) to back that claim up; no guarantee on that evidence's validity, but there will be some.
:)

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, pressed Ariz. lawmakers to help reverse Trump’s loss, emails show​

Good.
Isn't that the kind of thing that the insurrectionists were saying?

She's a flaming liberal and personally I want to see how she votes on so many issues.
Are there flaming conservatives, or are they just naturally the opposite of whatever a liberal is? Meaning, are conservative ideologues "freezing conservatives"?

Wait! You mean to tell me that the left is wanting to penalize a woman and/or her husband because the woman acted on her own and voiced her free speech and her political freedom to support causes she is interested in. So now the left want them penalized. The left is the party of limited speech.
I agree, but clam down. The left is not in any conspiracy to deprive her of the right to promote nonsense.

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, pressed Ariz. lawmakers to help reverse Trump’s loss, emails show​

Good.
But she did it without evidence of any fraud. That just doesn't matter to you guys. Hell, they hadn't even finished counting all the votes yet.

And? Referrals don't mean shit.. Where are the indictments?
shrug...

The AZ AG is sitting on the evidence. Probably waiting till after the election. After all, he's running for office. He doesn't want to mess that up just because some people broke laws.

No, he's incurably innocent. He's like Jesus. No corruption at all.

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
You are free to engage in hyperbole, snark and sarc.

Me? I just state the truth.

You are dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom