• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, pressed Ariz. lawmakers to help reverse Trump’s loss, emails show

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Wow, she is nuts, she is dangerous. Clarence has some ethical issues here.

This article is just an alert, I expect more to come.

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the conservative activist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, pressed Arizona lawmakers after the 2020 election to set aside Joe Biden’s popular-vote victory and choose “a clean slate of Electors,” according to emails obtained by The Washington Post.

The emails, sent by Ginni Thomas to a pair of lawmakers on Nov. 9, 2020, argued that legislators needed to intervene because the vote had been marred by fraud. Though she did not mention either candidate by name, the context was clear.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Justice Thomas was Trump's biggest ally on the court when it came to his baseless attempts to overthrow the election results.

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, pressed Ariz. lawmakers to help reverse Trump’s loss, emails show​

Good.

Wow, she is nuts, she is dangerous. Clarence has some ethical issues here.

This article is just an alert, I expect more to come.

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the conservative activist and wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, pressed Arizona lawmakers after the 2020 election to set aside Joe Biden’s popular-vote victory and choose “a clean slate of Electors,” according to emails obtained by The Washington Post.

The emails, sent by Ginni Thomas to a pair of lawmakers on Nov. 9, 2020, argued that legislators needed to intervene because the vote had been marred by fraud. Though she did not mention either candidate by name, the context was clear.
Clarence should never have been confirmed in the first place, and Ginni should be a resident at an inpatient psych facility.

You cheer on corruption, you cheer on insurrection.

If you can't understand how Un-American that is, then you are already lost.
Because you support Trump’s Big Lie.
Wrong.

I support the rule of law, holding criminals accountable for their crimes and reversing the effects of those crimes.

Thomas moust recuse himself from any " Big Lie " cases that may come before the courts. Otherwise, he is deliberately destroying the credibility of the court.

Wrong.

I support the rule of law, holding criminals accountable for their crimes and reversing the effects of those crimes.
Wrong.

You support overturning a legitimate election based on nothing but right wing lying propaganda.

Dozens of recounts and investigations by states, and more than 60 failed lawsuits, and brain dead Trumpsters continue perpetuating Trump’s Big Lie.

Disgusting.

I know people that participated in Lifespring. It didn't seem to be a cult. That doesn't mean Ginni didn't adopt cult-like behavior.
I never heard of Lifespring before this…🤷

The reputation of the SC is an absolute dumpster fire. I feel sorry for Justice Jackson. She's going to be spending the rest of the foreseeable future serving just to watch the majority be a mindless rubber stamp for Conservative agendas. That will be unbelievably demoralizing.

Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, pressed Ariz. lawmakers to help reverse Trump’s loss, emails show​

Good.
I'm sure we'll have the same consistent opinion when this becomes the tactic of both political parties, right?

Wrong.

Total Bullshit.
The law is applied through our courts. And 60 out of 60 times that the various crimes alleged by team Trump were brought before the courts, they were rejected outright.

So if in fact you support the rule of law, you would admit outright there has been no credible evidence presented of any widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

I have a friend that has done it, and EST and all that crap.

Not surprisingly, she makes her living selling MLM crap supplements and annoying the shit out of anyone that will listen to her.
Yeah. A relative of mine is in Juice Plus. She treats it like a cult.

Complete lack of self awareness.
I think something is really off in that relationship. Do you remember when her crazy texts about the Bidens and Gitmo were made public and he "coincidentally" had to be hospitalized? I think she's not right and he might be intimidated by her

Back
Top Bottom