• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas, Justice Clarence Thomas' wife, exchanged texts with Mark Meadows about efforts to overturn the 2020 election

What people is she allowed to talk to, and which ones is she not allowed to talk to?

Wow. I didn't think it had gone that far.
WOW, indeed. The only thing that's gone too far is you even bothering to post this crap. Not a single genuine quote from the texts in the article you cited.

TO ALL:
@CaughtInThe, OP has sent a request to have the threads merged. Please post in this thread going forward:

Thomas screwed up, as many judges have done in similar situations. I would support impeaching him ONLY if we also impeach Biden for acting in matters where Hunter has substantial financial conflicts, a considerably greater conflict of interest.

Wow, that is your defense? Did you know that attempted robbery is a crime too? Keep covering for your seditious cult leader.
You guys keep whining and whining and whining - Biden is the friggin' President. You got what you wanted.

Thomas screwed up, as many judges have done in similar situations. I would support impeaching him ONLY if we also impeach Biden for acting in matters where Hunter has substantial financial conflicts, a considerably greater conflict of interest.
To be clear, Thomas hasn’t done anything meriting impeachment. He should, however, recuse himself from matters concerning the 2020 election.

Among Thomas' stated goals in the messages was for lawyer Sidney Powell, who promoted incendiary and unsupported claims about the election, to become "the lead and the face" of Trump's legal team.

Imagine being that stupid and still winding up married to a SCOTUS justice.

WOW, indeed. The only thing that's gone too far is you even bothering to post this crap. Not a single genuine quote from the texts in the article you cited.
They are in the WP article, ignorance is no defense.
You guys keep whining and whining and whining - Biden is the friggin' President. You got what you wanted.
That isn't debate. That is whining. How sad

They are in the WP article, ignorance is no defense.
I see nothing earth shattering in anything there. Some day you guys will overcome the ignorance regarding how typical it is to question the results of an election all the way up to and including the official vote counting on 1/6.
That isn't debate. That is whining. How sad

I see nothing earth shattering in anything there. Some day you guys will overcome the ignorance regarding how typical it is to question the results of an election all the way up to and including the official vote counting on 1/6.
Of course you don't, because.........cult....

Back
Top Bottom