• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas, Justice Clarence Thomas' wife, exchanged texts with Mark Meadows about efforts to overturn the 2020 election

Of course you don't, because.........cult....
Well, since you see something I don't why don't you post the exact quotes that you find troubling. Especially since the OP couldn't be bothered to do so.

Well, since you see something I don't why don't you post the exact quotes that you find troubling. Especially since the OP couldn't be bothered to do so.
Look them up, you have the internet, empower yourself.

Against the United States of America.
Again. What treason.

Is it now treason to have an opinion? If so, then everyone one of us here on DP needs to be brought up on charges.

I see nothing earth shattering in anything there. Some day you guys will overcome the ignorance regarding how typical it is to question the results of an election all the way up to and including the official vote counting on 1/6.
Yeah, that's all they were doing "questioning the results of an election"

Textbook strawman.

You guys have been using this stupid argument since the first impeachment. The law doesn't work that way. A failed crime is still a crime.
How many times does this need to be explained to you?
Assuming actions that comprise the elements of the crime actually occurred. So far that condition is only met in the fuzzy, Trump-clogged brains of the left.

What is a nation's recourse when it's highest court is compromised?

"In the Nov. 5 message to Meadows, Thomas went on to quote a passage that had circulated on right-wing websites: “Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.”"

Link

This is the wife of a Supreme Court justice suggesting support for sending Biden to Gitmo, while the President of the United States is pressuring the DOJ to lie about voter fraud.

I'm speechless.

Again. What treason.

Is it now treason to have an opinion? If so, then everyone one of us here on DP needs to be brought up on charges.
Nope to actively plot against the united States.
I really don't care. Examples should be made

If nothing else you deserve what you dish out.
What a lame response. I deserve to get shitty responses from you because that is the best you can do?

Self own...

Again. What treason.

She isn't exactly some random crazy person texting from a trailer in Texas. She has connections. But....you just can't get past your cult.

Wow. I didn't think it had gone that far.
Just heard that crap on the news. Hubby needs to retire, they are both a stain on our justice system. She needs to be held fully accountable.

Why? Joe Biden never once discussed with Hunter Biden about his business dealings. Surely a private citizen can communicate with whomever they wish.

LOL. Yes, there's nothing wrong, it's just normal corruption.

Back
Top Bottom