• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas, Justice Clarence Thomas' wife, exchanged texts with Mark Meadows about efforts to overturn the 2020 election

He still is doing the right thing and had done so before it was urgent. Ask your buddy Trump when he's going to pay his
Wow! Hunter is doing the right thing. Are you sure? His track record of doing the right thing is not so good.

Well for one Thomas was the only one who dissented from the decision to release the 1/6 documents and a case that was dismissed for election fraud and he said he wanted to hear it. Both were 8-1 decisions. Of course no one knows what they said to each other but no one can convince me that you call your spouse your best friend and they don't discuss the days's events. If anyone does say that I call BS on it

NOTE: Clarence Thomas and Ginni Thomas have BOTH PUBLICLY announced they refer to each other as "best friend"
  • Ginni referred multiple times to Meadows that she has discussed courses of action with her 'friend' and her 'best friend', i.e. Justice Thomas. And Thomas did not have the morals and ethics to recuse himself from the Trump executive privilege case before the court.
I was expecting a link to the text of the emails, and actual quotes of the words between Justice Thomas and his wife.
Perhaps his words expressing his decision to dissent would be the most interesting.
But, it's done and over, and we have many much more important life affecting issues we, and even more so our government, could be focusing on trying to find solutions to.

He still is doing the right thing and had done so before it was urgent. Ask your buddy Trump when he's going to pay his
He does not owe anything so try harder!
Wonder when the "Big guy" will be indicted? Hmmm.....

The son is about to be indicted for tax evasion. You don't think all these countless emails and the testimony from witnesses isn't indicating where the money is ending up? Hunter's ex girlfriend was called as a witness before the grand jury. They are exploring where the money goes. You should start facing reality because it's coming.
He payed the taxes...so...

Do you have a link to the actual texts back and forth?
The committee is holding on to most of them. They have also begun discussion about sending Ginni a subpoena to testify about the very texts they have.

Watch what happens here. 1. She refuses to testify. 2. She comes in and takes the 5th. 3. She comes in and lies.

There is a fairly easy way for both of them to make this just about go away. Clearance Thomas resigns immediately.

This scandal (one of many related to Trumps coup) is not going away.

we're a lot closer to losing the USA than i thought.

• an attempted insurrection
  • a SCJs wife pushing for an insurrection

and, worst of all, the Republican base excusing and covering for those things while they try to rewrite history.

Why would whoever the big guy be indicted...especially when we don't know if the big guy is Hunter's boss or who it is

Wow! Hunter is doing the right thing. Are you sure? His track record of doing the right thing is not so good.

Hunter doesn’t have to do anything. Indeed, he has no incentive to do so.

After all, no matter what he does, he’s been thoroughly branded by the right wing noise machine. He‘s a talk radio bogey man for tump nation. He gets the bobble head bobbing.

So make the right wing panderers work to get their eyeballs.

But it is all to typical that this whole Hunter Biden thing is the product of a scheme by the Russians to play trump’s band of wannabe international men of mystery for suckers with a scheme to blackmail Ukraine in return for faked intelligence.

Trump fell for it, so all his disciples have to follow in lockstep.

After all, no matter what he does, he’s been thoroughly branded by the right wing noise machine. He‘s a talk radio bogey man for tump nation. He gets the bobble head bobbing.

But it is all to typical that this whole Hunter Biden thing is the product of a scheme by the Russians to play trump’s band of wannabe international men of mystery for suckers with a scheme to blackmail Ukraine in return for faked intelligence.

What I suspect is that the Republicans will now have a huge series of House Investigations into Hunter Biden, and will end up like Benghazi

Ahhh it's the Russian Trump collusion thing. Wow, still trying to hang with that farce.

What I suspect is that the Republicans will now have a huge series of House Investigations into Hunter Biden, and will end up like Benghazi
Not much of a prediction since republicans in the house are already talking about a Hunter investigation. Sound good. Shining the light on it will only help to propel the DOJ investigation .

I'm not on here all weekend but while I was gone the usual suspects deflect to Hunter Biden and KJB being black, instead of focusing on the very simple facts being discussed.

Clarence Thomas voted to prevent his wife's texts from being reviewed by the January 6 committee. People who are disgusting partisan anti-American douches have no problem with him doing that. People who care about ethics and our country do have a problem with him doing that.

Not much of a prediction since republicans in the house are already talking about a Hunter investigation. Sound good. Shining the light on it will only help to propel the DOJ investigation .
there are/have been tons of stories about Hunter on Fox. of course Republicans will investigate/follow their lead.

You miss the point... Ginni Thomas isn't a Supreme Court Justice. Should a Justice recuse themselves because their family member marched in an abortion rights march?

If said abortion rights march was being investigated by Congress, and the Justice's family member's involvement was part of the investigation, then yes, said Justice should recuse himself from a vote on whether to release the names and communications of those involved, including the family member.

I'd say it's surprising that I need to point that out to you, but it really isn't, is it?

If said abortion rights march was being investigated by Congress, and the Justice's family member's involvement was part of the investigation, then yes, said Justice should recuse himself from a vote on whether to release the names and communications of those involved, including the family member.

I'd say it's surprising that I need to point that out to you, but it really isn't, is it?
the Republican Party will go much, much lower.

That‘s exactly what they’ll do.

When they are busy trying to hide from grand juries and prosecutors.

Turtle these yahoos know they are facing a total red wave come this November. This bullshit about Justice Thomas and his wife is just that bullshit. They are desperate. But at the same time the Democrat friends in the media refuse to cover Hunter Biden and his daddy who happens to be our president currently that appears to be compromised due to their shady deals with our worst enemies while he was VP to Obama.. They are hesitant to cover such things. No surprise because it is not politically prosperous.

Instead of pushing this bullshit, the left and their minions in the media should be focused on how close we are to WWIII currently due to every time Biden opens his feckless mouth that more than often requires the WH to cleanup on aisle 46. G-d help us all.

We will put you down in the "I support unethical decisions by Justices" group. Not surprising.

Back
Top Bottom