• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Germany makes the worlds best cars!

bennyhill

The Philosoph from Europe
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
The american auto industry is in decline. Nobody wants to buy those 3rd world cars anymore. Obama had to buy GM and I heard that Crysler is in the same shape. Only Ford is holding its own.

In comparison the germans with the best engineering build Porche, BMW, Audi and Mercedes and of course VW bought Royal Royce from Britain a decade ago. Why cant Americans build cars that people want? The Japanese own the US car market. What are they doing better?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Do you want to test, when the first US American user explodes over such ignorance?

No, Italian cars are the bestest... Maserati, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti..

And they have good food, too. You don't!;)

Last edited:
Your right about the food, but our beer is better than there wine.

I had the BMW 650. The headlight broke, along with the motor. They wanted $6000 to fix it....

Is it really better when your paying 6 grand for a headlight?

Have you ever tasted a glass of Valpolicella? How about some Amaretto? Yummie

The american auto industry is in decline. Nobody wants to buy those 3rd world cars anymore. Obama had to buy GM and I heard that Crysler is in the same shape. Only Ford is holding its own.

In comparison the germans with the best engineering build Porche, BMW, Audi and Mercedes and of course VW bought Royal Royce from Britain a decade ago. Why cant Americans build cars that people want? The Japanese own the US car market. What are they doing better?

i do believe part of the reason why germany has such great performing cars is the presence of the autobahn and its unlimited speed limit

while our interstate system has a design speed of 100 mph (cruising), we are prohibited from driving more than 70-75 most places
the worst cars made in the USA were during the era when a 55 MPH speed limit was in effect

while the japanese don't share that advantage with you, what they do exploit is a commitment to constant improvement in their product line. they learned that technique from Edwards Demming, an American ignored by the big three in the USA back in the day

i own two BMWs one toyota and one GMC ... the BMWs handle the best, the toyota is the most reliable, and the GMC (truck) is the most comfortable

Ford has surpassed Japanese auto makers in quality, value and innovation. They are giving Americans what they want.
As for German cars, the average American can't afford them.
Also, for the bang for the buck no European car comes close to the Corvette.

Last edited:
Your right about the food, but our beer is better than there wine.

Dream on, they have superb wines and its Belgian beer ftw. You guys do make the best cars though.

Ford has surpassed Japanese auto makers in quality, value and innovation. They are giving Americans what they want.
As for German cars, the average American can't afford them.
Also, for the bang for the buck no European car comes close to the Corvette.

Ford has surpassed Japanese auto makers:thumbs:

Isn't that amazing?!

Never in my wildest dreams did i imagine Ford surpassing the Japanese automakers.

And Ford was the only automaker who refused a government bailout. My next vehicle is going to be a Ford.

I have heard the best US car is the Ford GT; only it was designed in Europe:)

Porche- Impractical/over priced.

Audi- Junk (my girlfriend had a 2005 quad whatever. Performance was great but wasn't dependable)

BMW- Hold it's value but too expensive to fix.

Mercedes- If you're into Mercedes and have money to burn.

VW- The best outta the Euro market. (Diesel is even better)

Royles Royce!! lol! C'mon, bro....

Last edited:
No, Italian cars are the bestest... Maserati, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti..

And they have good food, too. You don't!;)

Italian cars are all about looks.(and thats about all Italian cars are good for)

I have heard the best US car is the Ford GT; only it was designed in Europe:)

The Ford GT based on the racing GT40 shape was designed and built from the ground up in the USA.

The GT was produced in model years 2005 and 2006, with the first customers taking delivery in August 2004. The GT began assembly at Mayflower Vehicle Systems in Norwalk, Ohio and was painted by Saleen in their Saleen Special Vehicles facility in Troy, Michigan. The GT is powered by an engine built at Ford's Romeo Engine Plant in Romeo, Michigan. Installation of the engine and manual transmission along with interior finishing was handled in the SVT building at Ford's Wixom, Michigan plant.

Last edited:
Italian cars are all about looks.(and thats about all Italian cars are good for)

Yes, clearly:

Formula One winners:

2000 Ferrari
2001 Ferrari
2002 Ferrari
2003 Ferrari
2004 Ferrari
2005 Renault
2006 Renault
2007 Ferrari

LOL

Yes, clearly:

Formula One winners:

2000 Ferrari
2001 Ferrari
2002 Ferrari
2003 Ferrari
2004 Ferrari
2005 Renault
2006 Renault
2007 Ferrari

LOL

Weren't we talking about cars consumers buy?

The Ford GT based on the racing GT40 shape was designed and built from the ground up in the USA.

The GT was produced in model years 2005 and 2006, with the first customers taking delivery in August 2004. The GT began assembly at Mayflower Vehicle Systems in Norwalk, Ohio and was painted by Saleen in their Saleen Special Vehicles facility in Troy, Michigan. The GT is powered by an engine built at Ford's Romeo Engine Plant in Romeo, Michigan. Installation of the engine and manual transmission along with interior finishing was handled in the SVT building at Ford's Wixom, Michigan plant.

A British company, Safir Engineering, who made continuation GT40s in the 1980s owned the GT40 trademark at that time, and when they completed production, they sold the excess parts, tooling, design, and trademark to a small Ohio company called Safir GT40 Spares. Safir GT40 Spares licensed the use of the GT40 trademark to Ford for the initial 2002 show car, but when Ford decided to make the production vehicle, negotiations between the two failed, and as a result the new Ford GT does not wear the badge GT40.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_GT]Ford GT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Do you wanna know the honest truth as to why the Japanese out did the US for so long in the auto industry?

It's because the Japanese workers on the assembly lines were constantly thinking of new and better ways to build the automobile and they would share their ideas with the higher ups.

But the Americans on the assembly lines generally were only thinking about payday and how drunk they were going to get that weekend.

But that's not the case these days.

Last edited:
Last edited:
No I was not! Any car you wish to dream about.

Yes, clearly:

Formula One winners:

2000 Ferrari
2001 Ferrari
2002 Ferrari
2003 Ferrari
2004 Ferrari
2005 Renault
2006 Renault
2007 Ferrari

LOL
:thumbs: #3!
dale-earnhardt-guy-pose-31000.jpg

:thumbs: #3!
dale-earnhardt-guy-pose-31000.jpg

List of Formula One winners by constructor nationality:

United Kingdom 37
Italy 19
France 3
Germany 2

Where is the USA? Boo-hoo:(

List of Formula One winners by constructor nationality:

United Kingdom 37
Italy 19
France 3
Germany 2

Where is the USA? Boo-hoo:(

Formula One!!??:lamo Formula One is kinda Ghey...

NASCAR!

Formula One!!??:lamo Formula One is kinda Ghey...

NASCAR!

NASCAR is not actually racing it is simply a form of entertainment. NASCAR is literally the WWF of motorsports.

Back
Top Bottom