• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gentlemen prefer blondes ?

Oh my...come get me!!..

But having said that I lurrve guys with long hair...

View attachment 67151053

damn.gif
.....Military style, Short.....no sideburns and off the collar. :2razz:

Although mine is straight back.....no part in the middle. ;)

I used to have long hair, but it wasn't as straight as that dudes. Mine had a bit of a wave to it. I got rid of it, though. Long hair is way too much work. Short hair is MUCH easier to deal with on a daily basis. Don't miss it one bit.

long hair doesnt fit every face in men but it becomes too sexy when it fits

long hair doesnt fit every face in men but it becomes too sexy when it fits

There is no such thing as ''too sexy'' Meds..:cool:

damn.gif
.....Military style, Short.....no sideburns and off the collar. :2razz:

Although mine is straight back.....no part in the middle. ;)

What are you waiting for..get growing!!

What are you waiting for..get growing!!

th

They say lots of coffee and not showering for a few weeks.....will help it to grow faster. :lol:

Sure hopes you like to hugs a lot too.
hug_smiley.gif
:lamo

I don't care about the hair color, straight or wavy. I do like it a bit on the longer side, though that gent's picture is drool-worthy, it doesn't need to be that long for me. Brushing the collar is just fine.... :wink:

th

They say lots of coffee and not showering for a few weeks.....will help it to grow faster. :lol:

Sure hopes you like to hugs a lot too.
hug_smiley.gif
:lamo

MMC..I am the hug monster..guys come to me at work to ask for a hug when they feel bad..

th

Sure hopes you like to hugs a lot too. :lamo

Not showering for a few weeks? :shock:

I wouldn't care how long your hair was after that....... :lol:

I don't care about the hair color, straight or wavy. I do like it a bit on the longer side, though that gent's picture is drool-worthy, it doesn't need to be that long for me. Brushing the collar is just fine.... :wink:

th

th

good_morning_coffee1.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

V4yc9.jpg

:rofl

according to a study made on it 54 % prefer to marry brunettes ,they think brunettes are better at cooking and more exciting

tahts why they lose not only their wives but their cooks when they get divorced l think

A survey of 1,000 men found 54 percent would prefer to marry a brunette. Only 16 percent said they wanted to marry a blonde, while 30 percent didn't have a preference.

According to the research, men thought brunettes would be better at cleaning and cooking. They also thought brunettes took better care of their appearance and are better with money.

The study found the men also thought brunettes would be more sexually adventurous.

New study finds men prefer brunettes, not blondes | abc13.com

What, did they just leave redheads out?

haha :lol:

my reference is your invisible punches wolfie :lol:

Richard Fairbrass was 100% gay..yep..very sexy..but gay..

l dont know but l love redheads

are you ?:lol:

it is bad news to be a gingernut here..especially if you are male..

Other guys will hit you..

:rofl

according to a study made on it 54 % prefer to marry brunettes ,they think brunettes are better at cooking and more exciting

tahts why they lose not only their wives but their cooks when they get divorced l think

A survey of 1,000 men found 54 percent would prefer to marry a brunette. Only 16 percent said they wanted to marry a blonde, while 30 percent didn't have a preference.

According to the research, men thought brunettes would be better at cleaning and cooking. They also thought brunettes took better care of their appearance and are better with money.

The study found the men also thought brunettes would be more sexually adventurous.

New study finds men prefer brunettes, not blondes | abc13.com

Well I'll have you know I'm blond haired AND blue eyed - and good at both cooking and cleaning . . . and married.

So there. :2razz:

Talk about mixed signals - I guess guys just want to **** the blond haired bimbo. :roll:

Now imagine how horrible they feel when they land the brunette and she can't do either because they just have this false notion of one who cooks and cleans.

What a stupid article.

Back
Top Bottom