• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gentlemen prefer blondes ?

What, did they just leave redheads out?

Yep.
yepp.gif
, but I didn't ;)

th

.....also those Raven Haired beauties.
read.gif

Well I'll have you know I'm blond haired AND blue eyed - and good at both cooking and cleaning . . . and married.

So there. :2razz:

Talk about mixed signals - I guess guys just want to **** the blond haired bimbo. :roll:

Now imagine how horrible they feel when they land the brunette and she can't do either because they just have this false notion of one who cooks and cleans.

What a stupid article.

not every blonde is bimboo

some of them are as intelligent as you!:lol:

Well I'll have you know I'm blond haired AND blue eyed - and good at both cooking and cleaning . . . and married.

So there.

Talk about mixed signals - I guess guys just want to **** the blond haired bimbo.

Now imagine how horrible they feel when they land the brunette and she can't do either because they just have this false notion of one who cooks and cleans.

What a stupid article.

nono.gif
eat.gif
burp.gif
rulez.gif
:2razz:

l dont think she is real blonde

as far as l know she is originally brown haired

You're right. She just lied about it in an interview I saw. Said she was accused of dying it in high school but it was really that honey blonde color.

You're right. She just lied about it in an interview I saw. Said she was accused of dying it in high school but it was really that honey blonde color.

anyone can see she is naturally brown haired l think

but l agree blond hair fits her

Any guy that would judge a woman by her hair color is no "gentleman" in my book anyway. That is just incredibly stupid and shallow.

:rofl

according to a study made on it 54 % prefer to marry brunettes ,they think brunettes are better at cooking and more exciting

tahts why they lose not only their wives but their cooks when they get divorced l think

A survey of 1,000 men found 54 percent would prefer to marry a brunette. Only 16 percent said they wanted to marry a blonde, while 30 percent didn't have a preference.

According to the research, men thought brunettes would be better at cleaning and cooking. They also thought brunettes took better care of their appearance and are better with money.

The study found the men also thought brunettes would be more sexually adventurous.

New study finds men prefer brunettes, not blondes | abc13.com

Personally I've only rarely dated blondes, but not for any of the reasons listed above. It's mostly an aesthetic thing, and to a lesser extent a perception of personality thing. Also just dumb luck.

And holy **** do I ever not think about marriage when I'm initially dating someone.

It appears so and honestly what kind of survey is it if you leave out redheads?

Heya Henrin. :2wave: Well, and that one very important question. Do Blondes Really have more fun. :lol:

Nah. Redheads are rare and getting rarer.

And attractive redheads are rarer still.

Red hair doesn't look so bad on a woman..

But a guy...Nooooooo...!!

Yep.....looks like it is true. Blondes do have more fun, so they say. :shock:

Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?

Some women are bent on being blond … or will dye trying. But is it really worth it? Do they really have more fun? Sadly, I must report, in some ways, they do. Maybe the world just isn't fair.

The Wolf Files confirms that blondes on dating service Match.com get significantly more attention from gentleman e-mailers. Golden-haired gals averaged 14 flirtatious messages in May, while redheads averaged 11 and brunettes got a measly nine.

No doubt that's why a user survey of both sexes late last year confirmed that 55 percent agree with the old adage that blondes have more fun.

But don't break out the peroxide just yet. Several studies suggest that men ultimately seek darker-haired women as wives. Fun is fun, apparently, but marriage is a whole different story.

This phenomenon has nothing to do with intelligence. Match.com reports that light-haired ladies are more likely to have college and graduate degrees than other female members. They're also more likely to be employed in the legal profession or other brainy fields. So much for dumb blondes.

A study by hair-care giant Clairol shows that a whopping 76 percent of women and 74 percent of men believe the first woman to be elected president will be a brunette.

Such results might send Hillary Clinton to a colorist, and apparently, New York's blond senator wouldn't be the first powerful lady to do so.

The Clairol survey of nearly 1,000 customers also showed that you may want to think twice about interviewing for a job on a bad hair day. Respondents said that if a boss had to hire a worker based on hair color alone, the job would most likely go to a brunette and least likely be given to a redhead.

P.S. Are you blond? Have you noticed at evening cookouts that you get more mosquito bites than your brunet friends? You're not imagining things. Read The Wolf Files' report "Mosquitoes Prefer Blondes." .....snip~

Do Blondes Really Have More Fun? - ABC News

I've always found 'Blonde' hair superior and better able to floss my teeth afterwards :lol:

Paul

I prefer brunettes over blondes slightly. I'll never date a redhead though.

Ever. EVER.

I don't have a terribly strong preference for hair (or even skin) color either which way. Blonde, brunette, redhead, raven; they all work just fine for me.

Probably owing to the fact that my mother is blonde, I do have a tendency to find dark haired girls to be a bit more exotic, particularly when they come from a more ethnic background.

However, on the flip side of that, on the level of raw, physical compatibility, some of the best sex I've ever had has been with blondes, which sort of makes sense given what researchers have discovered concerning the science of sexual attraction in recent decades.

I guess it can kind of go either way. :shrug:

I don't have a terribly strong preference for hair (or even skin) color either which way. Blonde, brunette, redhead, raven; they all work just fine for me.

Probably owing to the fact that my mother is blonde, I do have a tendency to find dark haired girls to be a bit more exotic, particularly when they come from a more ethnic background.

However, on the flip side of that, on the level of raw, physical compatibility, some of the best sex I've ever had has been with blondes, which sort of makes sense given what researchers have discovered concerning the science of sexual attraction in recent decades.

I guess it can kind of go either way. :shrug:

Heya G
yo2.gif
......"oh' I see.
icon_cyclops_ani.gif
Ya Likes a Little Spice in ya life.
icon_thumright.gif

:rofl

according to a study made on it 54 % prefer to marry brunettes ,they think brunettes are better at cooking and more exciting

tahts why they lose not only their wives but their cooks when they get divorced l think

A survey of 1,000 men found 54 percent would prefer to marry a brunette. Only 16 percent said they wanted to marry a blonde, while 30 percent didn't have a preference.

According to the research, men thought brunettes would be better at cleaning and cooking. They also thought brunettes took better care of their appearance and are better with money.

The study found the men also thought brunettes would be more sexually adventurous.

New study finds men prefer brunettes, not blondes | abc13.com

I prefer brunettes mostly, but I don't know how much it matters when half the women I know change their hair color more often than I trim my beard.

Back
Top Bottom