• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gee, I wonder why CNN would alter and soften the blood red background of Biden's speech?

They attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

That's insurrection.

There was also the issue of wanting to murder the Vice President.
Nobody was attempting to stop the peaceful transfer of power, and nobody was going to murder Mike Pence -- if you believe they were, then you must believe the Leftists who brought the guillotine to washington and beheaded effigies of donald Trump really wanted to murder him, right?

Errr. where did I do that? I argued this was a mob of asshat rioters. They can be that without committing an "insurrection," for god's sake...
But, they were insurrectionists, they committed insurrection. They tried to stop a constitutional transfer of power.
LOL, you worship the guy who just gave a blood red speech with overshadowing, as he waved his arms around, declaring half the electorate to be enemies of the people who represent an existential threat to the nation.... you have no room to talk.
Uh, you didn't watch the speech, he targeted MAGA's, they are not half anything, let alone with half a brain.

But keep on showing us how MAGA you are.

PS, anytime you want to show how I, an atheist, "worships" anything....or for matter. anyone, go ahead and post it.

The very idea is absurd.

Normal Day on the Left - Why do you need an AR-15, you can't defeat the US with firearms!

January 6 - A bunch of unarmed hick douchebags with red hats and horned headresses acting like assholes came THHHHIIIIISSSS close to successfully completing a revolution and overthrowing the United States government in one afternoon. Good thing the capitol police were there to calm them down by taking selfies with them.
You forgot about the part of Trump conspiring with Eastman to seat fake electors in order to overturn a Constitutionaly certified election. You are right the rioters were a bunch of schleps duped into their behaviour by a master manipulator for his gain...and to hell with them

Nobody was attempting to stop the peaceful transfer of power, and nobody was going to murder Mike Pence -- if you believe they were, then you must believe the Leftists who brought the guillotine to washington and beheaded effigies of donald Trump really wanted to murder him, right?
Your leader was absolutely trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power his his fake elector conspiracy with Eastman

Nobody was attempting to stop the peaceful transfer of power
Huh, how long did the joint session have to be out of the House of Reps before they could resume the process?

Right they were just chanting hang mike pence because they wanted to give him a hug. Trump supporters are terrorist through and through.

Sure, and lots of others think y'all have gone completely cuckoo.
Stupid media thralls do. But that’s it.

Lots of good money was spent over the last couple of decades making you the way you are.

If we expand the data set to everybody on earth y’all are crazy by definition. Only the couple tens of millions of you that consume your media believe what you believe. We can tell because y’all always say the exact same thing at the same time. All from your media the day/morning before you come here all proud of your new insight.

So maybe clean the bats from your belfry before you start talking trash to people out in consensus reality.

I'm disgusted, because he's a dementia addled tool of the military industrial complex, and people like you swallow every drop and beg for more.

Considering I work in the military industrial complex, I'm okay with this and I don't particularly care that you aren't okay with it.

Yes, they were attempting exactly that. Their objective was to stop the ratification of the electoral count.

And when 800+ howling insurrectionist pigs scream that they're gonna lynch someone, it behooves us to believe them.

Considering I work in the military industrial complex, I'm okay with this and I don't particularly care that you aren't okay with it.
Then we understand each other.

Time and
Time and place are they key elements here.

You do know the chants to hang mike pence came right after trump tweeted to them that pence wasn’t gonna steal the presidency for him, right?

Time and

Time and place are they key elements here.

You do know the chants to hang mike pence came right after trump tweeted to them that pence wasn’t gonna steal the presidency for him, right?
Look - protesters routinely chanted to hang or otherwise kill Donald Trump. The "times and places" were hardly better. And, a bunch of douchebags chanting doesn't an "insurrection" make. How weak do you all think the US is? We've been hanging on a knife edge for 200+ years, anytime a group of drunken hooligans decided to take over Congress? What the fudge, man?

Look - protesters routinely chanted to hang or otherwise kill Donald Trump. The "times and places" were hardly better. And, a bunch of douchebags chanting doesn't an "insurrection" make. How weak do you all think the US is? We've been hanging on a knife edge for 200+ years, anytime a group of drunken hooligans decided to take over Congress? What the fudge, man?
.......and the Trump/Eastman conspiracy to seat fake electors in order to illegally stay in power?

Because CNN is being as honest as they always are? (In other words not honest at all)

Biden makes speech about Trump and fascism. Right wingers: Look at picture!

I'm sure you and your ilk would be totally calm if Trump had that type of background with similar words against progressives in a speech .....
Only because red clashes with orange.

Or, it was unintentional, and this is more right wing grievance nonsense.

.......and the Trump/Eastman conspiracy to seat fake electors in order to illegally stay in power?
They aren't "seated." Their votes are submitted, and like the election between Hayes and Tilden in 1876, and Kennedy and Nixon in 1960 (two slates of electors for Hawaii), parties can contest the results and submit alternate slates, and the Congress can reject them. It's apparently only a crime when Trump does it, because he's not allowed to question the results.

Back
Top Bottom