• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gee, I wonder why CNN would alter and soften the blood red background of Biden's speech?

So did you watch Trumps rally speech this weekend? His normal peace, love and brotherhood speech! Give me a break on the double standard.

And, there you have it --- Whattabout Whattabout Whattabout....

CNN is owned by different people now.

You cannot have watched it and come away with the idea this was normal imagery, and normal delivery.
We are NOT in "normal" times. We had a violent insurrection attempt by domestic right-wing terrorist to stop a constitutional transfer of power lead by the orange asshole, and the majority of "republicans" still have not rejected the action or the leader.

I said it before, I never imagined that republicans would attempt a coup. I always thought the downfall of this experiment in democracy would come from outside, ie nuclear war.

I watched it live, buddy. You can't gaslight me. He looked angry because that was the kind of speech this was - angry, hostile, insulting, and loaded with complete ****ing bullshit. The speech was ugly. And it was meant to be ugly.
It was meant to be ugly. You and you alone on the right seem to have grasped that this was intentional.

This is what you guys have been demanding since 1992. Why the hell are you upset now that you have it?

LOL - there you have it - you are the little Maoist, running around with your red book, descrying the terrorists you see in anyone who opposes Chairman Biden.

I bet you'd turn in your mother for being one of these "terrorists" who support Trump (Goldstein). You're as distasteful as Parson's kids in Orwell's 1984.
You sound a little upset there, dude.

I’ll take this seriously when FOX and other right wing platforms stop doing propaganda for Trump and the other MAGAmites.

We are NOT in "normal" times.
That much I agree with you on.
We had a violent insurrection attempt by domestic right-wing terrorist to stop a constitutional transfer of power lead by the orange asshole, and the majority of "republicans" still have not rejected the action or the leader.
Oh for god's sake, it was a band of jamokes who were literally ushered into the Capitol Building and the capitol police were taking selfies with them in the rotunda. The only person shot was one of the demonstrators, who was an unarmed female. https://www.officer.com/investigati...lice-officers-took-selfies-with-jan-6-rioters - that's how scary the mob of douchebags was. The FBI had informants in the crowd, and they knew full well nobody was intending in advance to enter the capitol building. https://thehill.com/policy/national...nformant-in-crowd-during-capitol-riot-report/ They even held the doors open to let the protesters in - https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/capitol-police-hold-door-for-pro-trump-protesters-video-shows/
I said it before, I never imagined that republicans would attempt a coup. I always thought the downfall of this experiment in democracy would come from outside, ie nuclear war.
They didn't attempt a coup. That's just ridiculous and you've swallowed narrative propaganda.

The downfall of this nation is coming from the Left, and its bankrupt ideology.

Anyone with a brain is upset by the American Left and the Democrat Party is doing to this country.
And Biden is upset with MAGA treason.

But it's different when you're mad, because reasons.

They did.
The very idea is absurd.

Normal Day on the Left - Why do you need an AR-15, you can't defeat the US with firearms!

January 6 - A bunch of unarmed hick douchebags with red hats and horned headresses acting like assholes came THHHHIIIIISSSS close to successfully completing a revolution and overthrowing the United States government in one afternoon. Good thing the capitol police were there to calm them down by taking selfies with them.

The very idea is absurd.

Normal Day on the Left - Why do you need an AR-15, you can't defeat the US with firearms!

January 6 - A bunch of unarmed hick douchebags with red hats and horned headresses acting like assholes came THHHHIIIIISSSS close to successfully completing a revolution and overthrowing the United States government in one afternoon. Good thing the capitol police were there to calm them down by taking selfies with them.

The fact that they suck at it does not exonerate them.

Oh, and here's the selfie.

And Biden is upset with MAGA treason.

But it's different when you're mad, because reasons.
Why yes, the fact that I find what the Democrats are doing repugnant certainly justifies Joe Biden's bizarre speech... /s/

The entirety of the speech, if presented by a Republican, would have been on the news channels 24-7 for days and weeks, with alarm bells that the Republicans were calling their political opponents.
That's BS. Trump has made at least 2 speeches, one prior to the 2020 election and one in February this year, where he called Democrats fascists. No news there.

That much I agree with you on.

Oh for god's sake, it was a band of jamokes who were literally ushered into the Capitol Building and the capitol police were taking selfies with them in the rotunda. The only person shot was one of the demonstrators, who was an unarmed female. https://www.officer.com/investigati...lice-officers-took-selfies-with-jan-6-rioters - that's how scary the mob of douchebags was. The FBI had informants in the crowd, and they knew full well nobody was intending in advance to enter the capitol building. https://thehill.com/policy/national...nformant-in-crowd-during-capitol-riot-report/ They even held the doors open to let the protesters in - https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/capitol-police-hold-door-for-pro-trump-protesters-video-shows/

They didn't attempt a coup. That's just ridiculous and you've swallowed narrative propaganda.

The downfall of this nation is coming from the Left, and its bankrupt ideology.
Jezus, yer still tryn' tuh argue it was a normal tourist day at the Capital. The lengths you MAGA's go to to show fealty to the orange asshole never ceases to amaze me. Your posts show you would make the ideal NAZI party member.

Why yes, the fact that I find what the Democrats are doing repugnant certainly justifies Joe Biden's bizarre speech... /s/

So yes, it's different when you do it.

Special pleading, with extra "special".

The fact that they suck at it does not exonerate them.
The fact that nobody planned an insurrection, and it was a mob of hillbillie douchebags, some of whom were literally ushered into the capitol building by FBI informants and capitol police, and who were unarmed and wandered around like asshats with no real purpose, that is what exonerates them charges of "insurrection." Nothing exonerates them from being asshats, and from whatever other charges are there, such as breaking and entering, disturbing the peace, destruction of property, etc.

Jezus, yer still tryn' tuh argue it was a normal tourist day at the Capital. The lengths you MAGA's go to to show fealty to the orange asshole never ceases to amaze me. Your posts show you would make the ideal NAZI party member.

The obvious conclusion is that he supports the insurrectionists.

Jezus, yer still tryn' tuh argue it was a normal tourist day at the Capital.
Errr. where did I do that? I argued this was a mob of asshat rioters. They can be that without committing an "insurrection," for god's sake...
The lengths you MAGA's go to to show fealty to the orange asshole never ceases to amaze me. Your posts show you would make the ideal NAZI party member.
LOL, you worship the guy who just gave a blood red speech with overshadowing, as he waved his arms around, declaring half the electorate to be enemies of the people who represent an existential threat to the nation.... you have no room to talk.

I watched it live, buddy. You can't gaslight me. He looked angry because that was the kind of speech this was - angry, hostile, insulting, and loaded with complete ****ing bullshit. The speech was ugly. And it was meant to be ugly.

I guess your answer implies exactly why CNN would alter and "doctor" the imagery, so as to make it seem less disturbing and bizarre. Right? That is why they DOCTORED the images - to help Joe Biden not look so bizarre....
So you’re a MAGA Republican.

I can see why you’d be mad about what he said.

But here’s a little something you likely never thought about:

Lots of us feel the same way about y’all.

Maybe less screeching and throwing shit everywhere might help us change our opinions of you.

The fact that nobody planned an insurrection, and it was a mob of hillbillie douchebags, some of whom were literally ushered into the capitol building by FBI informants and capitol police, and who were unarmed and wandered around like asshats with no real purpose, that is what exonerates them charges of "insurrection." Nothing exonerates them from being asshats, and from whatever other charges are there, such as breaking and entering, disturbing the peace, destruction of property, etc.
They attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

That's insurrection.

There was also the issue of wanting to murder the Vice President.

So you’re a MAGA Republican.

I can see why you’d be mad about what he said.

But here’s a little something you likely never thought about:

Lots of us feel the same way about y’all.

Maybe less screeching and throwing shit everywhere might help us change our opinions of you.
Sure, and lots of others think y'all have gone completely cuckoo.

Back
Top Bottom