• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Host Brian Kilmeade Tells Donald Trump: 'Learn To Lose'

I've posted more than once about how polls are unreliable. Why should I accept unreliable informaton?
Polls are not as accurate as they used to be. However, they are far more accurate than just trying to determine what everything thinks through anecdotal examples.

Polls are not as accurate as they used to be. However, they are far more accurate than just trying to determine what everything thinks through anecdotal examples.
What about long running focus groups?

melodrama much?

Your attitude, "it only happens to the other guy" will leave you in shock.

This is what happened to all the unvaxxed assholes who died or nearly died. It only happens to teh other guy syndrome.

Bravo! Now he needs to tell the Democrats Hillary was not cheated out of the presidency because Trump colluded with Russia.

In many ways I believe Trump has taken pleasure in demonstrating what went around comes around. Can you really blame him?
Everything that DJT did was all for himself - the me, me, me lawyered-up commander in chief always the victim. Your initial premise presented after "Bravo" started out on point in which, imo, that would also do nicely for Kilmeade if he were to conclude with the fact that the HRC campaign team screwed their own election pooch allowing DJT to win. The part about what comes around goes around refers to the games played in politics, so yes, to the victor goes the spoils 100x in DJT's case. imo

Hmm. Rounds, Kilmeade......a trend maybe?
Or, maybe they have applied for a job at MSNBC?

I can't see much of a future for them at FOXQ if they do not toe the Big Lie line. Trump viewers will have none of that. And it seems as clear as fresh air that FOXNews is more concerned with spoon-feeding the people who watch them, the words they want, nay, NEED to hear. FOX sacrificed credibility a long time before Trump ever came along. They have just taken their despicability to a higher level. A level that will not tolerate anything critical being said about their viewer's messiah.

Ratings = $$$$ FOX is more concerned with $$$ than dignity or credible journalism. Any examples of dignity or credibility will lose them ratings which will lose them $$$.

'Muricuh.

Everything that DJT did was all for himself - the me, me, me lawyered-up commander in chief always the victim. Your initial premise presented after "Bravo" started out on point in which, imo, that would also do nicely for Kilmeade if he were to conclude with the fact that the HRC campaign team screwed their own election pooch allowing DJT to win. The part about what comes around goes around refers to the games played in politics, so yes, to the victor goes the spoils 100x in DJT's case. imo

Opinion noted.

Hillary could teach the class.
Please elaborate.... if this had happened to Trump, he would have oinked like a stuck pig..... ohhh wait, he's never stopped oinking!

The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election​

https://fivethirtyeight.com › features › the-comey-letter-...

May 3, 2017 — "Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28. The letter, which said the ..."

Comey Confirms: Clinton's Inevitability Was Her Undoing

https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2018/04 › comey-con...
Apr 14, 2018 — Like many others, Comey bought into the overconfidence of a Clinton victory, but few had as much power to derail her campaign.

Trump rages against Comey for thinking Hillary Clinton was going to be President​

https://www.nydailynews.com › news › politics › trump-r...
Apr 15, 2018 — "Ex-FBI Director James Comey figured Hillary Clinton was going to be President, so he (Comey) figured a fresh probe into her emails wouldn't hurt...."

April 15, 2018
“The guy knew exactly what he was doing,” White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on “This Week” on Sunday. “He thought that Hillary Clinton would win, and he thought that this would give him some cover. He made these decisions based on the political landscape and not the facts of the case,” White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on “This Week” on Sunday.."

Last edited:
Your attitude, "it only happens to the other guy" will leave you in shock.

This is what happened to all the unvaxxed assholes who died or nearly died. It only happens to teh other guy syndrome.
Unvaxxed people ending up in hospitals with Covid reminds me of those stories of people with deathbed confessions as if that is really going to safe them after death.

Only to those who want to examine the facts and use their common sense to decide what is the truth.

Well we've got 3 anyway - Rounds, Kilmeade and Romney. And of course Cheney and Kinzinger. Too few to constitute a trend, but maybe the beginning of one.

Killmeade is still a monumental scumbag.

Sometimes even one of the dumbest people on cable news gets a minor point right. In Kilmeade's case I doubt it'll happen a second time.

Why do you say that?
You posters irresistibly attracted to "overdogs" like Gallagher or Trump, fascinate me.

Mar 31, 2019
"...Behind the scenes: Trump has been following Gallagher's story closely — especially through the coverage of "Fox & Friends" hosts Pete Hegseth and Brian Kilmeade..."

Brian Kilmeade Tells Military to 'Get Over' Eddie Gallagher Case

https://www.mediaite.com › TV
At the end of Gallagher's military trial, he was acquitted of the major charges — murder, attempted murder, and obstruction of justice — for his involvement in ...

Prosecutor tells jury to use SEAL’s own words to convict him​

By JULIE WATSONJuly 1, 2019
"...The two-week trial included the testimonies of nearly a dozen SEALs, including Special Operator Corey Scott, a medic like Gallagher, who told the court that he saw the chief stab the Islamic State militant in the neck but stunned the court when he said he was the one who ultimately killed the prisoner by plugging his breathing tube with his thumb as an act of mercy.

Seven SEALs said Gallagher unexpectedly stabbed the prisoner, moments after he and the other medics treated the detainee. Two, including Scott, testified they saw Gallagher plunge his knife into the prisoner’s neck.

Under the military justice system, the prosecution needs two-thirds of the jury, or in this case five jurors, to agree to a guilty verdict to convict or they must acquit him. They can also convict him of lesser charges, such as attempted murder.

Navy Cmdr. Jeff Pietrzyk said in closing arguments that text messages by Gallagher show he is guilty.

One message said: “I’ve got a cool story for you when I get back. I’ve got my knife skills on.” Another text stated: “Good story behind this. Got him with my hunting knife.”

He then showed a photo of the dead prisoner with Gallagher holding up his head by the hair...."

Eddie_Gallagher_with_corpse.jpg

Defense Secretary Says Trump Ordered Him To Let Eddie ...

https://www.npr.org › 2019/11/25 › defense-secretary-say...
Nov 25, 2019 — He gave me the order that Eddie Gallagher will retain his Trident pin," ... Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer Forced Out Amid Controversy ...

Navy Secretary Ousted Over Handling of SEAL's Trident Dispute

https://www.military.com › daily-news › 2019/11/24
Nov 24, 2019 — The secretary of defense is stepping into the commotion over disgraced Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, asking for the resignation of Navy ...

Putin himself could not do more damage to the U.S. military than the PoS the extreme right voted for twice...

Eight years of Naval Department stability followed by four years of a Fox News directed "man baby" as U.S. CIC !

Ray Mabus Blasts Trump for 'Politicizing' Military - Mediaite​

https://www.mediaite.com › Radio

Former Navy Secretary Ray Mabus: Trump Politicizing Military 'One of the Most Dangerous Things That Can Happen in a Democracy'.
May 4, 2020

51627428687_4a34f1f735_b.jpg

Last edited:
Kilmeade's truthfulness has gotten Trumplicans all angrily excited over this. Kilmeade chatted with Howard Kurtz this past Sunday.

That led Kurtz to wonder aloud if it is “anti-Trump” to assert that the ex-president is wrong to keep insisting there was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.
“It isn’t,” Kilmeade said. “It doesn’t help him, but Donald Trump has defied everybody again. It was the worst day in Republican history. They lost two Senate elections and lost the Senate in Georgia, the next day you have the raid on the Capitol.”

The House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack has even revealed that Kilmeade is one of several Fox News personalities who urged Trump’s ex-chief of staff Mark Meadows as the attack unfolded to persuade the president to tell his supporters to stop the riot.

Kilmeade’s email to Meadows read:
“Please get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished,” Kilmeade wrote.

Bravo! Now he needs to tell the Democrats Hillary was not cheated out of the presidency because Trump colluded with Russia.

In many ways I believe Trump has taken pleasure in demonstrating what went around comes around. Can you really blame him?
That might be the dumbest defense of Trump I've ever read. Hillary conceded the next day. This iss how you defend treason.

Petty one term loosers are the worst.

It is just that some well to do people don't understand that while there is nothing wrong with not settling for being 2nd best, you don't need to be an ignorant asshole when it doesn't work out. I know someone personally that suffers from this.

Update:

The only people still using TDS are white nationalists.

Back
Top Bottom