• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Host Brian Kilmeade Tells Donald Trump: 'Learn To Lose'

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Good luck with that to the biased ones. :rolleyes:

Fox News' Brian Kilmeade said that Donald Trump needs to "lean to lose" rather than continuing to falsely claim the 2020 election was rigged against him.

During an appearance on Media Buzz on Sunday, host Howard Kurtz asked Kilmeade for his thoughts on "the heart of the outrage" of media coverage of the one-year anniversary of the January 6 attack being Trump's insistence he only lost the last election to President Joe Biden because of widespread voter fraud.

In response, Kilmeade said that Trump has still not proven his claims more than 14 months since the last election took place.

Hmm. Rounds, Kilmeade......a trend maybe?

Fox News' Brian Kilmeade said that Donald Trump needs to "lean to lose" rather than continuing to falsely claim the 2020 election was rigged against him.

During an appearance on Media Buzz on Sunday, host Howard Kurtz asked Kilmeade for his thoughts on "the heart of the outrage" of media coverage of the one-year anniversary of the January 6 attack being Trump's insistence he only lost the last election to President Joe Biden because of widespread voter fraud.

In response, Kilmeade said that Trump has still not proven his claims more than 14 months since the last election took place.

Hope Kilmeade has his resume polished.

I cant wait for The Donald's "classy" response. :rolleyes: Here's how low-brow and spiteful he was in response to Rep. Senator Mike Rounds acknowledgement that the election was legit:

"'Senator' Mike Rounds of the Great State of South Dakota just went woke on the Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020. He made a statement this weekend on ABC Fake News, that despite massive evidence to the contrary, including much of it pouring in from Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and other states, he found the election to be ok -- just fine. Is he crazy or just stupid?" Trump said in a statement Monday morning.

link

Note the delusional claims in red. Such a nasty, bitter, and spiteful man. It's obvious he doesnt give a shit about the well-being of this country or its people...only himself.

Lose :unsure:

a9b96af31bcf58183ee7a52c4648f834c51f1e50.jpg

Not sure we are all on the same page as far as this "losing" thing goes.

all the gop criminals will run out the clock and jordan will take over the judiciary committee, completing the coverup
How is it a non lawyer takes the helm of the Judiciary Committee?

Sure would be useful if FOX finally realized it would be smart to start sidelining him now

I'm not in disagreement with what Kilmeade said.

At forums across the nation "TDS" is breathing its final breaths. It's so stupid after all the crap.

I hope so!

Pressing a mod on another forum regarding the TDS use got me banned for a Thousand years there.

I hope so!

Pressing a mod on another forum regarding the TDS use got me banned for a Thousand years there.

It's allowed but it's so embarrassingly stupid, such obvious denial, only the Truthers do it. It's pathetic. Everyone can see that.

I'm not in disagreement with what Kilmeade said.
That's good and nice to see someone admit it. Kilmeade told The Donald to man up and face the fact that there was no election fraud...long overdue. More of the GOP should do so for the sake of their party and the nation.

Moving forward with reality...good for you and Kilmeade (no sarcasm)

How is it a non lawyer takes the helm of the Judiciary Committee?
I don't think you have to be a lawyer or judge to head the Judiciary Committee.

Same way you don't have to be a lawyer or judge to be appointed to the Supreme Court (or even an American for that matter)

💷◻️◻️
I don't think you have to be a lawyer or judge to head the Judiciary Committee.

Same way you don't have to be a lawyer or judge to be appointed to the Supreme Court (or even an American for that matter)
System needs a lot of work, imo!

Honestly, Kilmeade - it's about ****ing time.

That "massive evidence" has proven as substantial as Trumpcare.

Sure would be useful if FOX finally realized it would be smart to start sidelining him now
FOX wants viewers and its viewers are overwhelmingly supportive of Trump and I would suspect most believe his lies about the election.

FOX wants viewers and its viewers are overwhelmingly supportive of Trump and I would suspect most believe his lies about the election.
I watch Fox regularly and I don't believe that. And I'm certain I'm far from alone.

all the gop criminals will run out the clock and jordan will take over the judiciary committee, completing the coverup

and democracy will end

take it to the bank

your unshaven neighbors will have killed America.

Back
Top Bottom