• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Host Brian Kilmeade Tells Donald Trump: 'Learn To Lose'

and democracy will end

take it to the bank

your unshaven neighbors will have killed America.
Your Nets play with Kyrie tonight. No Dame nor CJ as well as James. I have him with 23 and 25 points. Bucks at Hornets shortly.

Golden State ****ed the sports books yesterday with announcing Draymond would be pulled right away and props remained up, with folks going under.

Having the 4-part split screen allows for the college game, the nba game, the political assholiness, and whatever nfl I can scour. The Nazis finally won.

Good luck with that to the biased ones. :rolleyes:

Fox News' Brian Kilmeade said that Donald Trump needs to "lean to lose" rather than continuing to falsely claim the 2020 election was rigged against him.

During an appearance on Media Buzz on Sunday, host Howard Kurtz asked Kilmeade for his thoughts on "the heart of the outrage" of media coverage of the one-year anniversary of the January 6 attack being Trump's insistence he only lost the last election to President Joe Biden because of widespread voter fraud.

In response, Kilmeade said that Trump has still not proven his claims more than 14 months since the last election took place.

Bravo! Now he needs to tell the Democrats Hillary was not cheated out of the presidency because Trump colluded with Russia.

In many ways I believe Trump has taken pleasure in demonstrating what went around comes around. Can you really blame him?

Last edited:
How is it a non lawyer takes the helm of the Judiciary Committee?
A right proper mess
Trump writes the laws :)ROFLMAO:) 1 page. Mr. Shirt sleeves agrees

Bravo! Now he needs to tell the Democrats Hillary was not cheated out of the presidency because Trump colluded with Russia.

In many ways I believe Trump has taken pleasure in demonstrating what went around comes around. Can you really blame him?
Yes. If something is wrong, then it is wrong, even if someone else has also done it.

This is going to go completely over your head, but it’s possible to be legitimately elected President while simultaneously being illegitimate on the basis of inviting help from a hostile foreign power.

But this is way more nuance than you can grasp and I’m okay with that.

This is going to go completely over your head, but it’s possible to be legitimately elected President while simultaneously being illegitimate on the basis of inviting help from a hostile foreign power.

But this is way more nuance than you can grasp and I’m okay with that.

I stopped reading after the first nine words and a comma.

No offense, but that may be the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here. “Prove it without measuring anything”

Its mighty ****ing ridiculous, but nowhere near the most ridiculous thing I've seen here.

No offense, but that may be the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here. “Prove it without measuring anything”
I've posted more than once about how polls are unreliable. Why should I accept unreliable informaton?

I stopped reading after the first nine words and a comma.
You need to hear this. Trump used his official position in an unprecedented and historically corrupt manner of obstructing justice attempting to conceal his criminality Cardinal described to you. His criminal abuse of his authority commenced in earnest with his firing of James Comey.
Trump is high functioning emotionally and mentally impaired career criminal.

Frank Rich: Roy Cohn Was the Original Donald Trump​

https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2018/04 › frank-rich-...

Apr 29, 2018 — Cohn's biographer Nicholas von Hoffman described what he called the “Roy Cohn Barter and Swap Exchange”: It specialized in “deals, favors, hand ...

December 1, 2021

"...The judge also said it appeared that Barr had already come to the conclusion that the report cleared Trump of wrongdoing before the memo was published. Jackson accused Barr of misleading the public about the contents of the Mueller report in the days between receiving the final draft and turning it over to Congress. She also said that DOJ lawyers had misled her in arguing that the memo contained privileged deliberations over whether to recommend charging Trump with a crime.
D.C. Circuit Judge Sri Srinivasan said that at least one of the DOJ's filings to the district court indicated that the department was claiming privilege over a potential prosecutorial decision that was never under consideration.
:...
The OLC memo's legal conclusions have also proved controversial. In 2019, more than a thousand former federal prosecutors signed an open letter that said that the special counsel clearly provided sufficient evidence to conclude that Trump broke the law.

"Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice," the letter reads."

Trump says Comey's firing allowed him to survive presidency

https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2021/12/06
Dec 6, 2021 — “I fired Comey. Had I not fired Comey you might not be talking to me right now about a beautiful book of four years at the White House.”.

Last edited:
Good luck with that to the biased ones. :rolleyes:

Fox News' Brian Kilmeade said that Donald Trump needs to "lean to lose" rather than continuing to falsely claim the 2020 election was rigged against him.

During an appearance on Media Buzz on Sunday, host Howard Kurtz asked Kilmeade for his thoughts on "the heart of the outrage" of media coverage of the one-year anniversary of the January 6 attack being Trump's insistence he only lost the last election to President Joe Biden because of widespread voter fraud.

In response, Kilmeade said that Trump has still not proven his claims more than 14 months since the last election took place.

Narcissists never learn how to lose gracefully. They can only think of ways to place their failures at the feet of others.

That's good and nice to see someone admit it. Kilmeade told The Donald to man up and face the fact that there was no election fraud...long overdue. More of the GOP should do so for the sake of their party and the nation.

Moving forward with reality...good for you and Kilmeade (no sarcasm)

I wonder if Kilmeade would've had the balls to say it if Trump wasn't already in hot water with MAGA Nation over his vaccine comments...

I think Trump is actually pretty good at losing.

How is it a non lawyer takes the helm of the Judiciary Committee?
Anyone can run for congress, show me in the Constitution where you have to be a lawyer.

melodrama much?
Can’t attack post; attacks poster; while enabling 💯 % fascism preventing minorities from voting, apartheid gerrymandering, changing any vote totals

Anyone can run for congress, show me in the Constitution where you have to be a lawyer.
He said judiciary, not congress. Comprehension is optional for trumpaholics.

Back
Top Bottom