• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski killed in Ukraine

I can only go by what their bizarre talking heads say, you can believe what you want or just stick your head back in the sand. Either is OK by me.
He's gonna split hairs for the entire rest of this thread. Just watch.

Congrats, you seem so happy at the news.

Personally, I think it’s awful news and feel for their families and friends.
Please link me up to where I said this was good news. I'll wait.

Please link me up to where I said this was good news. I'll wait.
Just going by your entire demeanor. If you’ve posted anything showing any emotion other than hatred for their employer, please link it. I’ll wait.

Just going by your entire demeanor. If you’ve posted anything showing any emotion other than hatred for their employer, please link it. I’ll wait.
Really, based on that you think you can read my mind. What you SHOULD be picking up on is my total disgust with the entire situation.

Really, based on that you think you can read my mind. What you SHOULD be picking up on is my total disgust with the entire situation.
Sure, if that’s how you wish to spin it.

Sure, if that’s how you wish to spin it.
Who's spinning my OP, are you serious? 🤣

Some people here need to re-read what they type and think it over before they hit enter.

Who's spinning my OP, are you serious? 🤣

Some people here need to re-read what they type and think it over before they hit enter.
The spin is your claim that you’re disgusted with the whole situation, yet the only disgust you’ve shown is toward the dead journalist’s employer. I get you hate Fox, but one person is dead and another seriously injured covering the war in Ukraine. You may not be aware, but there’s a lot more to Fox News than one opinion show host.

I can only go by what their bizarre talking heads say, you can believe what you want or just stick your head back in the sand. Either is OK by me.
You do realize that by watching this much FoxNews, that you are supporting them and putting money in their pockets.

The spin is your claim that you’re disgusted with the whole situation, yet the only disgust you’ve shown is toward the dead journalist’s employer. I get you hate Fox, but one person is dead and another seriously injured covering the war in Ukraine. You may not be aware, but there’s a lot more to Fox News than one opinion show host.
If it truly was only ONE host. You spun this as my being happy about this, remember? Own it.

The attackers are being egged on by Fox News infotainer, Tucker Carlson.
LOL Yup. I'm sure the Russian tank drivers are watching a lot of Tucker Carlson.

You do realize that by watching this much FoxNews, that you are supporting them and putting money in their pockets.
So now you think people should avoid Faux News? I like to see all sides, but thanks anyways.

Ukraine

is Putin a murderer?

time for you to divert.
War criminal. He needs to be captured and tried in the Hauge. Is "your boy" up to it?

I do, because in my view you are.
Could just be your view is wrong. Stop trying to tell people what they think, you're not good at it.

Could just be your view is wrong. Stop trying to tell people what they think, you're not good at it.
That’s not what I’m doing, just pointing out my perception of your posts in this thread. If you’re happy about this guy being killed, just say so. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of likes on this board.

So now you think people should avoid Faux News? I like to see all sides, but thanks anyways.
I occasionally watch the news portions - Brett Baird and Shannon Bream (SP?) and I like Gutfeld. I find the opinion talking heads to be boring. I haven't watch CNN or MSNBC in years. They have just become beyond ridiculous.

Tony hates FOX and, therefore, thinks a dead FOX cameraman is OK.

No one hates the cameraman. We hate the infotainers at Fox News providing propaganda that eggs on the killers.

No one hates the cameraman. We hate the infotainers at Fox News providing propaganda that eggs on the killers.
I never said anyone hated the cameraman. I simply said that because he was a FOX employee Tony was OK with the death. It seems like you might be good with it too.

I believe what we're having a problem understanding is why you guys watch so much Fox News and obsess over the talking heads on that TV channel. There are over 60 threads on this site devoted to Tucker Carlson alone. It's bizarre

I believe what we're having a problem understanding is why you guys watch so much Fox News and obsess over the talking heads on that TV channel. There are over 60 threads on this site devoted to Tucker Carlson alone. It's bizarre
When one's entire world view is filtered through a Trump shaped prism then one MUST spend every waking hour seeking reasons to hate Trump, hate anyone that supported Trump and also hate everyone that fails to decry Trump every moment of every day.

Back
Top Bottom