• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski killed in Ukraine

I believe what we're having a problem understanding is why you guys watch so much Fox News and obsess over the talking heads on that TV channel. There are over 60 threads on this site devoted to Tucker Carlson alone. It's bizarre

lol. Nice dodge. Its the Russians who are watching him, and getting motivated by him.

No comment on that though, huh?

I never said anyone hated the cameraman. I simply said that because he was a FOX employee Tony was OK with the death. It seems like you might be good with it too.

I understand. Your argument in defense of a propagandist working against his own fellow network employees is so weak, you must attack us. Sad!

Faux News is the idiot and all those within that support the position that Putin is a respectable and savvy leader while he's killing their reporters. Clear enough?
You want to talk about propaganda, how about YOUR propaganda?

Why don't you post links to the transcripts or videos from Fox News where Tucker Carlson or any of their hosts have called Putin "respectable" or a "savvy leader"?

Fox News commentators like Tucker have spread misinformation and helped the Russians with their messaging, one of their own gets killed by Russians. Understand?
So, because some Fox News crewmembers support Putzin, that means THEY ALL do, which means it's no biggie when they get killed while covering the war?

Disgusting.

lol. Nice dodge. Its the Russians who are watching him, and getting motivated by him.

No comment on that though, huh?
What dodge? You guys are obsessed with this TV channel. Again, you have 60 threads on Tucker Carlson alone. It's bizarre. Makes the execs there happy though - you make up 40 percent of their audience.

Prayers for all of the journalists / camera men and women who risk their lives on the front line to bring us news.
Sympathy to the family and friends of the fallen. 🙏😪

So since you obviously take every word as gospel, you must also agree that Putin is respectable and savvy.
I have never thought Putin was respectable. He certainly has showed a bit of savvy over the years. An example of his savvy is the way he went about stealing Bob Kraft's Super Bowl ring.

You want to talk about propaganda, how about YOUR propaganda?

Why don't you post links to the transcripts or videos from Fox News where Tucker Carlson or any of their hosts have called Putin "respectable" or a "savvy leader"?

No need to wait for links. putin tv is using segments of Tucker's show as propaganda, it is all over the news, but if you doubt me, just turn on Russian tv.

No need to wait for links. putin tv is using segments of Tucker's show as propaganda, it is all over the news, but if you doubt me, just turn on Russian tv.
In other words, I should just believe him and STFU?

If what he said is true, and as you say it's all over TV, then why can't anyone link me to the transcripts or videos of those things being said?

In other words, I should just believe him and STFU?

If what he said is true, and as you say it's all over TV, then why can't anyone link me to the transcripts or videos of those things being said?

It has been on CNN and MSNBC for 2 days now. I guess I can understand Fox being a bit hesitant to publicize it. I also read about it on Politico, The Hill and
Huffpost.

So, because some Fox News crewmembers support Putzin, that means THEY ALL do, which means it's no biggie when they get killed while covering the war?

Disgusting.
Lies to make a profit is a sleazy business. Fox News allows and profits from it.

It has been on CNN and MSNBC for 2 days now. I guess I can understand Fox being a bit hesitant to publicize it. I also read about it on Politico, The Hill and
Huffpost.
Really?

Then why is it that neither you, or anyone else, can link me to anything that substantiates his claims? I don't own a tv and do not subscribe to any internet services, so I damned well can't tune in to FOX, CNN or anyone else.

has Tucker been covering for a murderer?
I'll defer to you guys on all things Tucker. I'm sure your answer is somewhere in the 60+ threads you have here on him.

I'll defer to you guys on all things Tucker. I'm sure your answer is somewhere in the 60+ threads you have here on him.
i guess that's a good way to cover for Tucker.

Faux News is the idiot and all those within that support the position that Putin is a respectable and savvy leader while he's killing their reporters. Clear enough?
Murdoch taking over completely really took the icing off the shit sandwich. Theres no honor among faux news.

Congrats, you seem so happy at the news.

Personally, I think it’s awful news and feel for their families and friends.
Im indifferent…

Back
Top Bottom