• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox host slams president; Trump supporters call for his head

Meh...he can say what he wants but is there any question that the media are as delicate and thin skinned as Trump?

Its been comical listening to their poutrage. Trump is trivializing the press!!! Trump is damaging the first amendment!!!!

Ummm...no. The media has done that to themselves. The lack of trust in the media is nothing new.

I trust nothing any more. Even my lying eyes. And the media is completely responsible for that. Between click bait news that ends up on Zfac ebook, our forum and mainstream... and mainstream outlets that slant coverage and focus on nothing but the negative, it is a sad era in history.

Yeah, she gets a better time slot and $15 million a year.

You caught my point.

And getting worse ratings for it. :lol: Better time slot? Yeah, because being after a very popular show on Fox News is a bad slot.

Truth is the woman actually admitted herself to being a fraud and being trained to parrot conservative talking points. She was before that according to her own words apolitical. Funny how that lie caught up to her eventually. Oh and as a woman, yeah, she is getting older and it's showing. I bet she won't be many more years.

And getting worse ratings for it. :lol: Better time slot? Yeah, because being after a very popular show on Fox News is a bad slot.

Truth is the woman actually admitted herself to being fraud and being trained to talk conservative talking points. She was before that according to her own words apolitical. Funny how that lie caught up to her eventually. Oh and as a woman, yeah, she is getting older and it's showing. I bet she won't be many more years.

How can she have "worse ratings" when she hasn't even gone on air at NBC yet?

As for that second part of your post, ew I wish I hadn't read that. She's 46.:roll:

I asked for a link showing Comey saying she committed a crime. You don't have one?

I don't care if you're upset by Trump. This isn't a "misery loves company" situation.

You don't get to lie? Trump does. Stephen Miller does. I guess that's okay. Let's get back to Shep Smith now, shall we?

They want to be in the room asking questions of the president. Don't you think they should be seen as a respectable and honest organization to get that privilege? I also find it funny that Trump is just supposed to forget how they treated him because he's the president. How does that logic work exactly? Oh, these lying assholes are asking me questions, so I better be nice to them and treat them like they deserve to be in the room. Yeah, no.

They want to be in the room asking questions of the president. Don't you think they should be seen as a respectable and honest organization to get that privilege?

I'll bet you were in full support of Obama's refusal to talk to Fox or answer their questions. And you were in full support of Hillary Clinton refusing to grant interviews with Fox or answer their questions, too.

Not sure where "respectable" and "honest" fit into the same sentence with our new president.

How can she have "worse ratings" when she hasn't even gone on air at NBC yet?

As for that second part of your post, ew I wish I hadn't read that. She's 46.:roll:

I was speaking towards her appearances she made so far.

And yes, I'm aware of how old she is and I'm also aware that she looks older than she did a few years ago. I wonder if age is going to hit her hard when she reaches fifty because that's how it usually is with women. She relies on her sex appeal and it's honestly slipping hard.

Poor Shep. The Trump devotees are out for his head now.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith is under fire for criticizing President's Trump's treatment of CNN reporter Jim Acosta during a freewheeling news conference Thursday and for Trump's refusal to answer questions about his campaign's ties to Russia.

"It's crazy what we're watching every day," Smith said after Trump's news conference. "It's absolutely crazy. He keeps repeating ridiculous, throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we're some kind of fools for asking the question. Really? Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions? No sir."

"We have a right to know," Smith added. "You call us fake news and put us down like children for asking questions on behalf of the American people."

Like Megyn Kelly, Smith got a taste of the social media fury of Trump supporters who believe a Fox News host has scorned the president:

Right-wing nuts can't stand being called out on their own insanity.

I was speaking towards her appearances she made so far.

And yes, I'm aware of how old she is and I'm also aware that she looks older than she did a few years ago. I wonder if age is going to hit her hard when she reaches fifty because that's how it usually is with women. She relies on her sex appeal and it's honestly slipping hard.

No, I dont think that's what you were speaking to. I think you actually had no clue that she's not even on the air yet.

I'll bet you were in full support of Obama's refusal to talk to Fox or answer their questions. And you were in full support of Hillary Clinton refusing to grant interviews with Fox or answer their questions, too.

Not sure where "respectable" and "honest" fit into the same sentence with our new president.

Fox is not a respectable organization either. Did you even read what I said about Kelly? She was never what she sold herself as because Fox was too busy trying to present everyone on their channel as Conservative.The funny thing is as time went on her slips ups become more common and liberal views keep coming out of her mouth. That is of course expected though considering her parents were liberals.

Fox is not a respectable organization either. Did you even read what I said about Kelly? She was never what she sold herself as because Fox was too busy trying to present everyone on their channel as Conservative.

Yes, I read what you said about Kelly. You said her new ratings were lower than at Fox - even though she isn't on air again until May. And you said she's getting old and is almost 50 and that's when women lose their sex appeal. This 54 year old thanks you for doubling down on your idiocy with every post.

I trust nothing any more. Even my lying eyes. And the media is completely responsible for that. Between click bait news that ends up on Zfac ebook, our forum and mainstream... and mainstream outlets that slant coverage and focus on nothing but the negative, it is a sad era in history.

At what point do you wake up and start blaming the people who are responsible for the mess, rather than the media that is covering it? What's with you folks? Why is it ALWAYS someone else's fault?!.

Yes, I read what you said about Kelly. You said her new ratings were lower than at Fox - even though she isn't on air again until May. And you said she's getting old and is almost 50 and that's when women lose their sex appeal. This 54 year old thanks you for doubling down on your idiocy with every post.

The appearances she made the ratings were down sharply. Do you deny that she actually made appearances on the network? lol.

And yes, women by the time they reach fifty look too old for me. :shrug: I'm pretty sure many guys would say the MILF stage is over before fifty, but if not, whatever, it's their opinion.

The appearances she made the ratings were down sharply. Do you deny that she actually made appearances on the network? lol.

And yes, women by the time they reach fifty look too old for me. :shrug: I'm pretty sure many guys would say the MILF stage is over before fifty, but if not, whatever, it's their opinion.

She hasn't been on any of her shows yet because she doesn't start at NBC until May. But don't let that confuse you.

Yes, I'm sure you're quite a catch and the young girls are all flocking to you.

At what point do you wake up and start blaming the people who are responsible for the mess, rather than the media that is covering it? What's with you folks? Why is it ALWAYS someone else's fault?!.

Rick, you are not one to talk. You have not said ONE POSITIVE THING about the POTUS since you came on my radar. Not one. Please do not lecture me about it always being someone else's fault because you ALWAYS blame the POTUS.

Rick, you are not one to talk. You have not said ONE POSITIVE THING about the POTUS since you came on my radar. Not one. Please do not lecture me about it always being someone else's fault because you ALWAYS blame the POTUS.

Nice deflection. Now how about addressing the point, rather than trying to squirm out of it...

I addressed EXACTLY the point I meant to address. I don't squirm, baby. I rock and roll.

Sure... the entire media is against your Dear Leader. I get it. If every respectable journalist despised my hero, I probably wouldn't want to talk about it either. I'd want to "keep on rockin'"!:lol:

FOX SNOOSE = The far right wing conservative bastion of hate, propaganda, bigotry, and misogyny

I for one am grateful that Shep stood up to ***hat Trump ....... way 2 go Shep .......

Neither the right nor the liberal 25 percent are much interested in free speech but for themselves.

Quit with the false equivalency. The "right" -- god I hate these silly generalities -- are worse. Period.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith is under fire for criticizing President's Trump's treatment of CNN reporter Jim Acosta during a freewheeling news conference Thursday and for Trump's refusal to answer questions about his campaign's ties to Russia.

"It's crazy what we're watching every day," Smith said after Trump's news conference. "It's absolutely crazy. He keeps repeating ridiculous, throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we're some kind of fools for asking the question. Really? Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions? No sir."

"We have a right to know," Smith added. "You call us fake news and put us down like children for asking questions on behalf of the American people."

Like Megyn Kelly, Smith got a taste of the social media fury of Trump supporters who believe a Fox News host has scorned the president:

Sheppard Smith, the new darling of the Trump haters. :lol: I listen to him often. He's okay, though a bit awkward at times.

I know this is going to sound facetious, but I do see a bright side to this......

Did Trump tweet about the incident with Shepard Smith? If he had access to his twitterbox and restrained himself, I consider that 6 steps up the evolutionary scale for him. (I mean if evolution actually exists);)

Quit with the false equivalency. The "right" -- god I hate these silly generalities -- are worse. Period.

I agree that "right" and "left" are not concise deffinitions and would be glad of your advise of better terms in this case.

I agree that "right" and "left" are not concise deffinitions and would be glad of your advise of better terms in this case.

Whatever ... I've been pissy all night tonight. I hate that we've taken a country where every American has the legal right to fight for his or her own place in life -- free association, freedom of speech, freedom of thought. Yet we've devolved into "left" vs. "right" factionalism in the eyes of so many. That's not an accurate description of the real world, but the persistent perception is shaping and creating that dichotomy; it's becoming a reality.

Shepard Smith is not the only liberal on Fox news. There are actually quite a few of them. The issue, I think, is that Smith is supposed to be a straight news anchor and he indulged in political commentary. That's OK but it took some people, including me, by surprise. He has made commentary before but not about a president to my recollection. At any rate, he dislikes Trump as much as you folks do.

Back
Top Bottom