• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox host slams president; Trump supporters call for his head

No, I think I'm in the right thread. Trump blasting CNN is perfectly cool with me. Maybe if their lies didn't cause riots and empower a movement opposed to police they could be forgiven. Maybe if they weren't in the tank for Hillary from the start and lie in her favor during the campaign they could be forgiven. But the fact is they empowered a dangerous movement by spreading lies and did not provide honest news about Hillary during the campaign. All I will say is that I hope Trump puts them in their place.

The article was about Shep Smith. And reminded the open minded viewers that the Russians hacked into our elections and that deserves a discussion.

Trump didn't blast anyone. The country deserves an answer, and maybe you're always trusting of what the President says, but not everyone is so eagerly led and put aside.

Actual excerpt from the press conference.. interaction with a reporter named April Ryan:

The it was bizarre.

People picked up on the "one black person knows every other black person " vibe. But realistically....asking a reported to set up your appointments for congress.

Odd.

Sheppard smith is a looney tunes liberal

The article was about Shep Smith. And reminded the open minded viewers that the Russians hacked into our elections and that deserves a discussion.

Trump didn't blast anyone. The country deserves an answer, and maybe you're always trusting of what the President says, but not everyone is so eagerly led and put aside.
I want to stand, clap, and whistle for this one!!!

Sheppard smith is a looney tunes liberal

You heard it here first folks.

It's not about actual beliefs or positions, question thine almighty leader and you, you are the looney toon.

You mean that thing that the government never proved happen? Yeah, I remember how they made an accusation and never proved it too. It's a cool story, I guess.

The it was bizarre.

People picked up on the "one black person knows every other black person " vibe. But realistically....asking a reported to set up your appointments for congress.

Odd.

I can't decide if it's odd, pathetic, or comedic. Yes, Mr. President, you need have members of the media - you know, the people who you say are all purveyors of fake news - set up your meetings with members of Congress. You can't do it without them.

I feel like I've stumbled into an alternate universe every time I read or see the words of this man.

You mean that thing that the government never proved happen? Yeah, I remember how they made an accusation and never proved it too. It's a cool story, I guess.

Okay, remember that thing about Hillary Clinton that the government never proved happened? Yeah, me too. I'm sure you were howling like mad every time the government investigated it. And investigated it. And investigated it. And Trump was going to lock her up for it. It was also a cool story.

Okay, remember that thing about Hillary Clinton that the government never proved happened? Yeah, me too. I'm sure you were howling like mad every time the government investigated it. And investigated it. And investigated it. And Trump was going to lock her up for it. It was also a cool story.

Actually they did prove that and Comey even admitted it.

You heard it here first folks.

It's not about actual beliefs or positions, question thine almighty leader and you, you are the looney toon.

If you are one of the libs who does not watch Fox News you might have the typical knee jerk opinion that everyone there is a conservative

But smith is no conservative

And he's a flake who once put a woman in the hospital after he ran over her with his car

Shepard Smith MUG SHOT | The Smoking Gun

Last edited:
Just Shep, apparently. The people at Fox and Friends will continue the Trump love since he said yesterday how awesomes they are!

Greta, Megan, gone, Shep next? Fox and Friends only has 7% of that time slot:

As of July 2016, Fox and Friends is at 1.1 million, Morning Joe at .6 and CNN at .5.

https://ballotpedia.org/Verbatim_Fac...high_or_low?

But the real big guys are still the traditional networks. "Today" averaged 4.79 million viewers in December to 4.69 million for "Good Morning America," the Nielsen company said. CBS' resurgent "CBS This Morning" had 3.77 million.

Basically, Fox is out there all alone as sort of a fringy anomaly with only about 7% of the total viewers in the early morning time slot.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/resurgent-t...211300496.html

But smith is no conservative

He questioned the almighty leader, he is no longer part of the tribe.

Cast aside like the traitor he is :roll:

Doesn't matter if he's liberal or conservative, he was right yah know.

The it was bizarre.

Odd.

The optics are bizarre. But, when you think it through it makes sense. Trump has no idea what the president does. He thinks he's a king or a CEO who makes deals. So, when he gets asked a question about Senate committees, he has no frame of reference, he cannot draw on experience to answer the question correctly. I think his chief of staff, would set these kinds of meetings up. Definitely not a reporter.

Here's another gem from yesterday..

It is good. We had Hillary Clinton try to do a reset. We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.

But nobody talks about that. I did not do anything for Russia. I've done nothing for Russia. Hillary Clinton gave them 20 percent of our uranium. Hillary Clinton did a reset, remember, with the stupid plastic button that made us all look like a bunch of jerks?

Actually they did prove that and Comey even admitted it.

I don't remember Comey saying she committed any crimes. Link, please? If she committed a crime, how come Trump hasn't locked her up, like he promised to?

Uh, I'm derailing my own thread. Let's get back to Shep Smith and him being attacked by the Trump faithful for daring to question the dear leader shutting down a member of the press.

As of July 2016, Fox and Friends is at 1.1 million, Morning Joe at .6 and CNN at .5.

But the real big guys are still the traditional networks. "Today" averaged 4.79 million viewers in December to 4.69 million for "Good Morning America," the Nielsen company said. CBS' resurgent "CBS This Morning" had 3.77 million.

Basically, Fox is out there all alone as sort of a fringy anomaly with only about 7% of the total viewers in the early morning time slot.

I used to watch Fox all the time. Sadly, the only thing I can stomach anymore is Bret Baier's show. That's the only one that discusses things without the set being all wetted up by the drool coming from the mouths of the talking heads when looking at Trump's picture.

Megyn...they all loved her until she dared asked his majesty when he decided he was a Republican, considering he was a Democrat his entire adult life. She dared stray and the Trump faithful shunned her for it. She got her comeuppance. Now she's making millions over at NBC.;)

I watch Morning Joe or Cspan because both are political whereas Fox is mostly fluff

My thinking is that its better to hear what the enemy is saying.

Which gives me an advantage over the liberals here because I already know what you are going to say before you say it

The optics are bizarre. But, when you think it through it makes sense. Trump has no idea what the president does. He thinks he's a king or a CEO who makes deals. So, when he gets asked a question about Senate committees, he has no frame of reference, he cannot draw on experience to answer the question correctly. I think his chief of staff, would set these kinds of meetings up. Definitely not a reporter.

Here's another gem from yesterday..

I don't think Trump lets his Chief of Staff do anything that Bannon and Miller don't decide he can do.

And anyone who isn't stupid knows that reporters don't set up meetings between the President and the CBC or any other group in Congress. Trump is worse than I imagined he was going to be. But I have to hand it to him. He's managed to sucker millions of people into being all butthurt when a reporter asks him a question and baits him into a stupid answer.

I don't think Trump lets his Chief of Staff do anything that Bannon and Miller don't decide he can do.

And anyone who isn't stupid knows that reporters don't set up meetings between the President and the CBC or any other group in Congress. Trump is worse than I imagined he was going to be. But I have to hand it to him. He's managed to sucker millions of people into being all butthurt when a reporter asks him a question and baits him into a stupid answer.

You can totally see Bannon giving Trump a pep talk before these press conferences too.. Okay, go out there and tell them they're fake. And as long as you do that.. you can pretty much say whatever you want.

Trump was mocking the liberal black woman

He told her the the black members of congress refuse to meet with him rather than him ignoring them

If you only watch the news that the government wants you to watch, then they essentially have you watching "state controlled media", might as well be in Russia or China.

If you only watch the news that the government wants you to watch, then they essentially have you watching "state controlled media", might as well be in Russia or China.

When obama was president they were the volunteer state controlled media

But now the lib reporters are the anti state uncontrolled media

I used to watch Fox all the time. Sadly, the only thing I can stomach anymore is Bret Baier's show. That's the only one that discusses things without the set being all wetted up by the drool coming from the mouths of the talking heads when looking at Trump's picture.

Megyn...they all loved her until she dared asked his majesty when he decided he was a Republican, considering he was a Democrat his entire adult life. She dared stray and the Trump faithful shunned her for it. She got her comeuppance. Now she's making millions over at NBC.;)

Actually she took a cut in pay, she left to do a day show to be home with family in the evening.

I don't remember Comey saying she committed any crimes. Link, please? If she committed a crime, how come Trump hasn't locked her up, like he promised to?

I do. He came out and admitted what she did wrong and then said he couldn't do anything about it.

Uh, I'm derailing my own thread. Let's get back to Shep Smith and him being attacked by the Trump faithful for daring to question the dear leader shutting down a member of the press.

It's about the CNN being blasted again and Shepherd defending the media. The fact is though CNN deserves everything they are getting and more. Remember the lies they were telling about Martin and Zimmerman a few years ago? Yeah, me too. Ever since then CNN has been piling up the lies and even likely causing people to get hurt because of them. You don't get to lie and likely cause people to get shot, beaten up, and have their property damaged without punishment. You don't get to assassinate the character of someone like Zimmerman with lies and just get away with it like it's cool. You don't just get to forget to report on the Wikileak issue most of the time and cover for Hillary over and over again and just get forgiven for it. They have things they need to answer for, period.

You want me to be upset with Trump, but I'm just not. He is in the right here and CNN is filth that shouldn't be in the room.

I do. He came out and admitted what she did wrong and then said he couldn't do anything about it.

It's about the CNN being blasted again and Shepherd defending the media. The fact is though CNN deserves everything they are getting and more. Remember the lies they were telling about Martin and Zimmerman a few years ago? Yeah, me too. Ever since then CNN has been piling up the lies and even likely causing people to get hurt because of them. You don't get to lie and likely cause people to get shot, beaten up, and have their property damaged without punishment. You don't get to assassinate the character of someone like Zimmerman with lies and just get away with it like it's cool. You don't just get to forget to report on the Wikileak issue most of the time and cover for Hillary over and over again and just get forgiven for it. They have things they need to answer for, period.

You want me to be upset with Trump, but I'm just not. He is in the right here and CNN is filth that shouldn't be in the room.

I asked for a link showing Comey saying she committed a crime. You don't have one?

I don't care if you're upset by Trump. This isn't a "misery loves company" situation.

You don't get to lie? Trump does. Stephen Miller does. I guess that's okay. Let's get back to Shep Smith now, shall we?

Back
Top Bottom