• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Keystone Pipeline worker says US energy crisis is result of Biden's policies: 'We tried to warn you'

As I recall Trump got 74 MILLION votes so yes there were MILLIONS and your ideology is trying to destroy the private sector for your own selfish reasons
^^^Totally untrue!^^^

As I recall Donnie Mr. Bigly Rallyman Trump legitimately lost even more Bigly to Senile Old Sleepy Joe Biden and his no-rally basement campaign.

Your point?

^^^Totally untrue!^^^

As I recall Donnie Mr. Bigly Rallyman Trump legitimately lost even more Bigly to Senile Old Sleepy Joe Biden and his no-rally basement campaign.

Your point?
Yes and I recall that those 74 million Americans told you what would happen with Biden in the WH and Harris on deck. Too late now to apologize

Yes and I recall that those 74 million Americans told you what would happen with Biden in the WH and Harris on deck. Too late now to apologize
Nope. Not a one told me any such thing as what is happening today.

That is the point, you really have no idea what taxes you pay or their purpose but have no problem telling people in this country how to make things better. you have healthcare paid for by all those high taxes that we don't have in this country. It really is time to be honest with the American people telling them that liberal social programs aren't free and are funded by high taxes. Think that is going to go over well here?

We have seen the hatred in this country from blue states when Trump capped the high state and local taxes of their federal return showing that true selfishness and ignorance of the left. For some reason the left wants to ignore the cost of liberalism but reducing federal tax deductions hit them right between the eyes so what did they do and continue to do, ATTACK TRUMP.

Americans have an opportunity to change their state anytime they want or to move to the utopia states of California and NY, the two states that gave Biden the entire popular vote win but choose instead to leave those state and move to lower cost of living states. It is about time you and other foreigners in this thread understood the true cost of what you are proposing and actually what you are paying, post 140 starts at over .90 per gallon
It's no secret that government programs cost money, or that's why we pay more taxes than you do. Frankly, I don't care. I'd pay even higher taxes so kids don't have to sell chocolate-covered almonds door-to-door to buy band instruments. I'd pay even higher taxes so infirm elderly people could have better long-term care homes.
I've been paying these high taxes all my life on a working-class, hourly-paid wage and now I'm retired in a house I own on a nice chunk of property I own and my fixed-income pension still let's me save money and travel. I don't miss that tax money.

LOL, "this random guy thinks the policy is bad!"

What bipartisan support? Name for me any policy that Biden has proposed for increases in production and distribution?

Right a former employee who actually worked in the business has a better understanding of the business than an internet junkie

Let me see, the Democrat Party that receives support from BLM? Better get over your TDS as "your" President is destroying this country with the help of radical liberals.

Your posts just keep deteriorating. Bi partisan support to sanction russia, and ban russian oil is driving up energy costs.

And then you want to keep claiming this random guy is an expert on trade because he pumped gas for a few weeks or whatever. Hundreds of others work in energy and support Biden.

And its great that you qualify me as an internet junkie. You have 117,000 posts on here alone. Who's the junkie?

And what do you mean my president? He is yours too? I know you hate America and have embraced terrorist and treason but you still live here until you decide to enter Putin's brothel. So Biden is YOUR president too. And unlike the man you sold out your country for, Biden won the popular vote. America spoke. Not the electoral college going rogue - Biden won with the vote of the people. I know that democracy means nothing to you comrade - but it does to most patriotic. Biden voting Americans.

It's no secret that government programs cost money, or that's why we pay more taxes than you do. Frankly, I don't care. I'd pay even higher taxes so kids don't have to sell chocolate-covered almonds door-to-door to buy band instruments. I'd pay even higher taxes so infirm elderly people could have better long-term care homes.
I've been paying these high taxes all my life on a working-class, hourly-paid wage and now I'm retired in a house I own on a nice chunk of property I own and my fixed-income pension still let's me save money and travel. I don't miss that tax money.
Right that is the point, you don't care which is similar to so many others regardless of that impact on others. judging others by your own standards seems to be the typical liberal attitude and reaction. I don't have any problem either because I choose where to live, what I don't support is people paying those high taxes, complaining about the tax deductions and then telling everyone else how great they are. If they were great people wouldn't be leaving those states.

Your posts just keep deteriorating. Bi partisan support to sanction russia, and ban russian oil is driving up energy costs.

And then you want to keep claiming this random guy is an expert on trade because he pumped gas for a few weeks or whatever. Hundreds of others work in energy and support Biden.

And its great that you qualify me as an internet junkie. You have 117,000 posts on here alone. Who's the junkie?

And what do you mean my president? He is yours too? I know you hate America and have embraced terrorist and treason but you still live here until you decide to enter Putin's brothel. So Biden is YOUR president too. And unlike the man you sold out your country for, Biden won the popular vote. America spoke. Not the electoral college going rogue - Biden won with the vote of the people. I know that democracy means nothing to you comrade - but it does to most patriotic. Biden voting Americans.
What you are ignoring that a U.S./Russia Relationship is much better than a Russia/China relationship.

Why do you ignore the Biden results and continue to buy the Biden rhetoric? You really to buy a 50,000 electric car? What I mean is he is indeed "YOUR" President as the quotation marks indicate that is who I believe you voted for. you keep buying that liberal bullshit about Trump ignoring the policies he implemented that benefited you and your family. That isn't the case the tell me what policies he implemented that hurt you? Tell me exactly what supposed lie impacted you? I find liberals like you frustrating as hell because you never back up your claims as only your opinions formed by listening to others matter. You keep letting the left make a fool out of you and watch what happens in November

Millions of tried to warn people in this country of that empty suit Biden and the pending disaster that will hit this country but hatred of Trump, leftwing propaganda prevailed and we are all now paying the price
Are you seriously pointing at someone who helped build and/or maintain a oil pipeline as an expert on US energy policy?
Edit: I'm not trying to look down on his job, just pointing out that he doesn't have the perspective or training to be that expert.
And also that he might have a biased perspective, since it's entirely possible his job was impacted by those policies.

Are you seriously pointing at someone who helped build and/or maintain a oil pipeline as an expert on US energy policy?
Are you serious about Biden and liberal policies regarding fossil fuel and really have no problem watching the American people who can least afford the gasoline suffer? What polices has Biden implemented to lower the cost of gasoline and promote domestic production? Let me know how many people can buy a 50,000 electric car

https://patriotretort.com/pete-antoinette-let-them-buy-electric-cars/

Are you serious about Biden and liberal policies regarding fossil fuel and really have no problem watching the American people who can least afford the gasoline suffer? What polices has Biden implemented to lower the cost of gasoline and promote domestic production? Let me know how many people can buy a 50,000 electric car

https://patriotretort.com/pete-antoinette-let-them-buy-electric-cars/
You're talking about things I didn't talk about, as if expecting me to respond to a topic of your choice instead of the one I picked.

I won't.

What you are ignoring that a U.S./Russia Relationship is much better than a Russia/China relationship.

Why do you ignore the Biden results and continue to buy the Biden rhetoric? You really to buy a 50,000 electric car? What I mean is he is indeed "YOUR" President as the quotation marks indicate that is who I believe you voted for. you keep buying that liberal bullshit about Trump ignoring the policies he implemented that benefited you and your family. That isn't the case the tell me what policies he implemented that hurt you? Tell me exactly what supposed lie impacted you? I find liberals like you frustrating as hell because you never back up your claims as only your opinions formed by listening to others matter. You keep letting the left make a fool out of you and watch what happens in November

I'll answer this simply enough - his policy to drive hatred and division of America to the point that Americans hate each other over politics. All of his lies, policies, rhetoric and propaganda hurt our country. His desire to pull us out of Nato and break down relationships internationally. His policy of making America a world laughing stock. His policy that led to delayed covid actions and cost hundreds of thousands of Americans their lives. His decision to shit all over scientists and medical workers and discourage millions of idiots to do the same. His decisions to molest, rape, and sexually assault women. His decisions to reverse policy that protect the land of America, a country I love (and you hate but still live here for some reason). His choices to ignore experts in every field and decide he knows more than everyone. Hell even his decisions to lie to the absolute morons who support him. You people still think he did something to help you. He didn't even do the things he campaigned on. He is the biggest crybaby and victim in American history. The only thing he did - was troll America, hurt us diplomatically, and sow hatred among us.

As for who listens and can't form opinions - you people blindly support a treasonous traitor. You people sold out your country - you discarded your allegiance to America. Trump supporters are nothing but terrorists. You do, say and think nothing without his approval or unless he tells you its ok. You people have destroyed America. I am not a big Biden fan - I am an actual conservative unlike your lie of a name. I support actual values. Good men who ran our country like Bush, McCain, Romney, Kasich have all been discarded because they didn't fall into line with your god Trump. It is absolutely pathetic how quickly you people sold out your values and your country to a man. No one with any ounce of intelligence could be brainwashed like that.

Let me know what response your leaders allow you to post. Or don't, cause I am done with your treason. Tell it to the rest of your America hating comrades.

You're talking about things I didn't talk about, as if expecting me to respond to a topic of your choice instead of the one I picked.

I won't.
That was the point in the argument, you and the left talk about things you know nothing about and then attack those who do as they destroy your narrative

I'll answer this simply enough - his policy to drive hatred and division of America to the point that Americans hate each other over politics. All of his lies, policies, rhetoric and propaganda hurt our country. His desire to pull us out of Nato and break down relationships internationally. His policy of making America a world laughing stock. His policy that led to delayed covid actions and cost hundreds of thousands of Americans their lives. His decision to shit all over scientists and medical workers and discourage millions of idiots to do the same. His decisions to molest, rape, and sexually assault women. His decisions to reverse policy that protect the land of America, a country I love (and you hate but still live here for some reason). His choices to ignore experts in every field and decide he knows more than everyone. Hell even his decisions to lie to the absolute morons who support him. You people still think he did something to help you. He didn't even do the things he campaigned on. He is the biggest crybaby and victim in American history. The only thing he did - was troll America, hurt us diplomatically, and sow hatred among us.
His policies of driving hatred? you are really this poorly informed and naive. You tell me exactly what hatred he promoted? Putting America first is hatred? Allowing Americans to keep more of what they earn is promoting hatred? You really are out of touch with reality. NATO is now the liberal talking points, do you have any problem with NATO not paying their fair share for NATO or buying Russian oil? the only true absolute morons are the ones that voted for the empty suit Biden and radical Harris.
As for who listens and can't form opinions - you people blindly support a treasonous traitor. You people sold out your country - you discarded your allegiance to America. Trump supporters are nothing but terrorists. You do, say and think nothing without his approval or unless he tells you its ok. You people have destroyed America. I am not a big Biden fan - I am an actual conservative unlike your lie of a name. I support actual values. Good men who ran our country like Bush, McCain, Romney, Kasich have all been discarded because they didn't fall into line with your god Trump. It is absolutely pathetic how quickly you people sold out your values and your country to a man. No one with any ounce of intelligence could be brainwashed like that.
A lot of hate rhetoric coming from you with nothing to back it up. Waiting for you to tell me what policies Trump implemented that sold out our country and hurt you or your family? Terrorists because the insurrection at the Capitol? You need to post the quote from Trump that authorized that insurrection? It is stunning how easy it is to indoctrinate far too many into the liberal ideology, waiting for someone to explain it and why you support policies that make people dependent?
Let me know what response your leaders allow you to post. Or don't, cause I am done with your treason. Tell it to the rest of your America hating comrades.
My leaders? I am my leader, I value my freedom of speech and take responsibility for the choices I make good or bad and the consequences from those choices. You ought to try it

Millions of tried to warn people in this country of that empty suit Biden and the pending disaster that will hit this country but hatred of Trump, leftwing propaganda prevailed and we are all now paying the price

"Energy crisis"...LMAO, there is no energy crisis.:LOL:

What bipartisan support? Name for me any policy that Biden has proposed for increases in production and distribution?

Right a former employee who actually worked in the business has a better understanding of the business than an internet junkie

Let me see, the Democrat Party that receives support from BLM? Better get over your TDS as "your" President is destroying this country with the help of radical liberals.
Biden has opened up 80 MILLION acres of GULF to be leased to OIL producers
MORE then any other President has in over 60 years.
Biden has issued thousands of drilling permits for drilling on Federal lands,
all this is right wing BS anyways it isn't like Texas , OK and other oil producing states in that area don't have any other land that oil is on and the oil Companies HAVE TO HAVE FEDERAL LANDS to drill on because that is where ALL the oil is at.
I mean only ONE POINT EIGHT percent of all TX and OK are federal lands isn't there oil on the rest of the 98.2% of Texas and OK ?
another point
The Keystone line 3 has been reopened under Biden a major oil pipeline ,
Keystone line 5 has been started to be rebuilt last fall
the Keystone XL pipeline the pipeline all the right wingers are calling on Biden to open is ONLY 8 percent complete and would take several years more to complete and the oil Company that is building it has even said it would transport TAR SAND oil to the Gulf to be shipped overseas
the area in the east where the Marcellus Natural gas fields are located also have VERY little Federal lands in or near them so why haven't the natural gas companies drilled more wells there they don't need federal permission , permits and can drill almost any where they want.
Have a nice afternoon

Biden has opened up 80 MILLION acres of GULF to be leased to OIL producers
MORE then any other President has in over 60 years.
Biden has issued thousands of drilling permits for drilling on Federal lands,
all this is right wing BS anyways it isn't like Texas , OK and other oil producing states in that area don't have any other land that oil is on and the oil Companies HAVE TO HAVE FEDERAL LANDS to drill on because that is where ALL the oil is at.
I mean only ONE POINT EIGHT percent of all TX and OK are federal lands isn't there oil on the rest of the 98.2% of Texas and OK ?
another point
The Keystone line 3 has been reopened under Biden a major oil pipeline ,
Keystone line 5 has been started to be rebuilt last fall
the Keystone XL pipeline the pipeline all the right wingers are calling on Biden to open is ONLY 8 percent complete and would take several years more to complete and the oil Company that is building it has even said it would transport TAR SAND oil to the Gulf to be shipped overseas
the area in the east where the Marcellus Natural gas fields are located also have VERY little Federal lands in or near them so why haven't the natural gas companies drilled more wells there they don't need federal permission , permits and can drill almost any where they want.
Have a nice afternoon
You truly are a waste of time buying the liberal rhetoric, suggest you spend more time trying to keep people from leaving your state and find enough people to increase Biden poll numbers on the economy to at least 40%. I basically am done with people incapable of admitting that they were fooled by the rhetoric, people who claim there wasn't a FIT cut and people who continue to let the left make a fool out of them, you cannot fix stupid.

OP is upholding a welder as an authority on national energy policy. Just lmao
It is worse than that. Fox News sold this as a story implying this pipeline worker was some type of authority on national energy policy, even dressing the guy up in his sport coat without a tie (very Silicon Valley look) to make him look like an authority. Not once in the article did they tell us what this guy did. If he had a credible position, they would have told us. He probably was just a welder.

The gullible Fox viewers, likely including the OP, bought this story hook, line and sinker as a man of authority telling us that higher gas prices are tied to Biden ending the Keystone XL pipeline, even though that decision has ZERO to do with oil prices.

What this thread shows us all is just how gullible Fox viewers are and how powerful Fox is as they surely command a lot of useful idiots.

Last edited:
Seven pages in and still no explanation as to how a pipeline that transports CANADIAN tar sand crude to the gulf for export has anything to do with US oil production. Great illustration of how modern American politics works. Keep saying something enough and people will come to believe it and once that happens, fight like hell to believe they aren't wrong. Yes, right wing politicians and media keep asserting these things as if they are true. And you can easily, through the wonders of the internet, determine they aren't.

The Keystone pipeline has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH US OIL PRODUCTION. It simply is meant to transport CANADIAN OIL PRODUCT to the gulf of Mexico for export.

For those in the back row, Canada is a different country than the United States.

This whole Keystone talking point may be even more impressive than the original Big Lie.

Seriously. It's an unhinged rant, and you can't help but wonder how many of them own gas guzzlers.
🤭
Presidents have an impact if they do what Joe has done. Their policies or lack of policies effect everything. Over regulating fossil fuel production is definitely on Joe.

Seven pages in and still no explanation as to how a pipeline that transports CANADIAN tar sand crude to the gulf for export has anything to do with US oil production. Great illustration of how modern American politics works. Keep saying something enough and people will come to believe it and once that happens, fight like hell to believe they aren't wrong. Yes, right wing politicians and media keep asserting these things as if they are true. And you can easily, through the wonders of the internet, determine they aren't.

The Keystone pipeline has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH US OIL PRODUCTION. It simply is meant to transport CANADIAN OIL PRODUCT to the gulf of Mexico for export.

For those in the back row, Canada is a different country than the United States.

This whole Keystone talking about may be even more impressive than the original Big Lie.
XL would have an effect on how much oil can be moved. You can pump all you want but you have to move it.

Yeah, a "worker" on the pipeline (which wasn't even being constructed here) is FOX's "go to" expert? I'll pass.

Presidents have an impact if they do what Joe has done. Their policies or lack of policies effect everything. Over regulating fossil fuel production is definitely on Joe.
Except the problem with this argument is oil production is still on the rise. As was posted by another member, the number of permits issued by Biden is higher than the first three years of the previous administration's tenure:

Screenshot 2022-03-09 180914.jpg

That is a start what happens after the permits are released? Any idea what it costs to find oil on those parcels of land and how many regulations are involved in getting it out of the ground, to the refineries then to market? Do you have any idea how much an oil company makes on a gallon of gasoline? Do you know how many gallos of gasoline come out of a barrel of crude oil
you asked if he knew how many " regulations are involved in getting it out of the ground, to the refineries then to market? "
that is a good question one of the very few good ones you have ever asked.
there are a lot for sure
the bigger question that should be asked now is what if any of all these regulations has BIDEN put on the oil industry up and over the ones that were in effect when he took office?
Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom