• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Keystone Pipeline worker says US energy crisis is result of Biden's policies: 'We tried to warn you'

Just find it a waste of time to post links to you as they never resonate or you never even open them. Where did the strategic oil release go?

You really don't read well.

as a result of President Biden’s leadership and our diplomatic efforts, this release will be taken in parallel with other major energy consuming nations including China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom.
This means that other countries are ALSO releasing their strategic oil reserves to help bring down prices. It does not mean that we're selling oil to China as you wrote. Clueless is being kind not to mention that was in November 2021 before the Ukraine war.

Can you admit that you misunderstood and that the US did not sell it's reserve to other countries?

As always, one 'expert' opines and we are all over it.

You haven't proven anything besides the point you like to argue in circles.
I have proven that there is loyalty to liberal rhetoric ignoring liberal results and that we are paying dearly for the very poor choice you helped put into the WH.

have you ever voted for a Republican and what is it about today's Democrat Party that represents the true values of this country?

Hatred for a former President?

Promotion of Green energy ignoring the costs that the American people will have to pay?

No focus on fossil fuel growth or transportation of the products?

I have proven that there is loyalty to liberal rhetoric ignoring liberal results and that we are paying dearly for the very poor choice you helped put into the WH.

have you ever voted for a Republican and what is it about today's Democrat Party that represents the true values of this country?

Hatred for a former President?

Promotion of Green energy ignoring the costs that the American people will have to pay?

No focus on fossil fuel growth or transportation of the products?
Blah blah blah who gives a shit about your worthless rants.. shake it up, bring something new that I haven't seen 300 times in all your other threads

You really don't read well.

This means that other countries are ALSO releasing their strategic oil reserves to help bring down prices. It does not mean that we're selling oil to China as you wrote. Clueless is being kind not to mention that was in November 2021 before the Ukraine war.

Can you admit that you misunderstood and that the US did not sell it's reserve to other countries?
Nor do you 18 million barrels were sold to whom??? Your loyalty to liberalism is absolutely typical of someone who is very gullible and always buys feel good rhetoric. your support of Green energy ignores the cost that the American people are going to pay. Your support of Green energy ignores the consequences of conversion and how the American people are going to suffer but then again there are never any consequences accepted by the left for economic policy failures.

Biden's program is to destroy the fossil fuel industry. Waiting for the policies he has implemented or proposed that would grow that sector since Green energy is going to take some time to develop. What do we do in the meantime? The former employee and 74 million Americans who voted for Trump get it. people from states losing taxes and totally dependent on state gov't social spending never will

Right, I had no clue, ROFLMAO, Wholesale prices go to the stations, retail prices are set by the retailer.
Based on the wholesale prices. Do you really believe that the high prices are mostly due to retailers raising their prices over and above what they normally do from their wholesale price? They're increasing their margins and that's why gas prices are high? Is that what you believe?

What bipartisan support? Name for me any policy that Biden has proposed for increases in production and distribution?
Biden does not control production or distribution. Why do you think the oil industry is nationalized

Blah blah blah who gives a shit about your worthless rants.. shake it up, bring something new that I haven't seen 300 times in all your other threads
Well then there is no reason for me to see your alias on my screen. You are incapable like most liberals in debating, totally passionate for the failed liberal ideology.

Well then there is no reason for me to see your alias on my screen. You are incapable like most liberals in debating, totally passionate for the failed liberal ideology.
You've brought nothing that I've seen to the table.
Just you whining about liberals as usual..

You like playing in the mud more than actual debating.

Oooo I know tell us how you are a jfk dem again.. I love stories

Based on the wholesale prices. Do you really believe that the high prices are mostly due to retailers raising their prices over and above what they normally do from their wholesale price? They're increasing their margins and that's why gas prices are high? Is that what you believe?
Never said that nor would that be true however the retail prices charged by the retailer have to pay for all the taxes, regulations, and expenses operating that business something that wage slaves will never understand. If all these so called expert liberals ever ran a business they would understand the risk and expenses to do so and certainly understand a P&L along with a balance sheet. I don't see any evidence here that Biden supporters have a clue about that issue

You've brought nothing that I've seen to the table.
Just you whining about liberals as usual..

You like playing in the mud more than actual debating.

Oooo I know tell us how you are a jfk dem again.. I love stories
You along with others here who are so biased, partisan, passionate in their hatred can argue with themselves.

Speaking of wholesale prices...

Nor do you 18 million barrels were sold to whom??? Your loyalty to liberalism is absolutely typical of someone who is very gullible and always buys feel good rhetoric. your support of Green energy ignores the cost that the American people are going to pay. Your support of Green energy ignores the consequences of conversion and how the American people are going to suffer but then again there are never any consequences accepted by the left for economic policy failures.

Biden's program is to destroy the fossil fuel industry. Waiting for the policies he has implemented or proposed that would grow that sector since Green energy is going to take some time to develop. What do we do in the meantime? The former employee and 74 million Americans who voted for Trump get it. people from states losing taxes and totally dependent on state gov't social spending never will

WASHINGTON— New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Millions of tried to warn people in this country of that empty suit Biden and the pending disaster that will hit this country but hatred of Trump, leftwing propaganda prevailed and we are all now paying the price
The pipeline was years away from completion when Biden stopped it. Tar sands oil is not profitable unless oil is over $100 a barrel too.

When exactly did Putin attack Ukraine?

And oh by the way, there was no Ukraine invasion during the Trump term, gasoline prices were under control but the anti private sector policies and threats by the Biden administration are on display and ignored by you
Clueless post again. Why do you do this to yourself? 2020 gas prices were severely depressed by lack of demand and the barrel price went to zero! One could argue Trump did such a shit job of managing the pandemic that he contributed to the depressed market but that's idiotic.

Let's remind everyone what Supply & Demand is:

What is supply and demand?

Image result for supply and demand

supply and demand, in economics, relationship between the quantity of a commodity that producers wish to sell at various prices and the quantity that consumers wish to buy. It is the main model of price determination used in economic theory.

WASHINGTON— New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

That is a start what happens after the permits are released? Any idea what it costs to find oil on those parcels of land and how many regulations are involved in getting it out of the ground, to the refineries then to market? Do you have any idea how much an oil company makes on a gallon of gasoline? Do you know how many gallos of gasoline come out of a barrel of crude oil

The pipeline was years away from completion when Biden stopped it. Tar sands oil is not profitable unless oil is over $100 a barrel too.
The pipeline is only part of the issue, the focus on green energy is what the Biden administration is doing and what you are ignoring is the cost to the American people in the meantime.

TDS will end after Trump's second term, when he can't run for President. Right now, they know there's a very good chance Trump will run, and win again.
They are scared and lash out like children.
Expect the tantrums to escalate to even more insane levels.
We're all praying that Trump runs again it would be the best thing for the Dems because it would guarantee 4 more years of a Dem in the WH. Can you imagine Trump on the campaign trail wailing about the stolen election etc.? Bring it on!

That is a start what happens after the permits are released? Any idea what it costs to find oil on those parcels of land and how many regulations are involved in getting it out of the ground?
Not my problem. Or Biden's. You said, "Biden's program is to destroy the fossil fuel industry." which is clearly bullshit.
You guys are getting desperate. We can tell because your lies are getting thinner and thinner.

We're all praying that Trump runs again it would be the best thing for the Dems because it would guarantee 4 more years of a Dem in the WH. Can you imagine Trump on the campaign trail wailing about the stolen election etc.? Bring it on!

Not my problem. Or Biden's. You said, "Biden's program is to destroy the fossil fuel industry." which is clearly bullshit.
You guys are getting desperate. We can tell because your lies are getting thinner and thinner.
Of course it isn't your problem as you sit comfortably in your basement ignoring the pain of the people the left claims they want to help. your total ignorance of the private sector, the cost of doing business with liberal rules and regulations is stunning. Any idea how much taxes you pay on a gallon of gasoline in Canada and what expense does the gov't of Canada have in stations, refineries, and plants?

The pipeline is only part of the issue, the focus on green energy is what the Biden administration is doing and what you are ignoring is the cost to the American people in the meantime.
Green energy is going to happen. You guys can participate in developing it now or buy it from someone else later. Up to you.
I can hear What's going to happen in 5 or 10 years, "Why does America have to buy all this technology from Europe and Asia? Why didn't the Dems do something back then to encourage American innovation?"

That is a start what happens after the permits are released? Any idea what it costs to find oil on those parcels of land and how many regulations are involved in getting it out of the ground, to the refineries then to market? Do you have any idea how much an oil company makes on a gallon of gasoline? Do you know how many gallos of gasoline come out of a barrel of crude oil

Maybe you can answer the question I keep asking not getting answered.. Since that oil on federal lands is now much more valuable, shouldn't we raise the price on permits to drill on federal lands?

So in other words.. its not about reality. ITs about what you think is an issue. Not what actually is an issue.
You are told that Biden is the problem by your masters and so Biden is the problem.

By the way... you do realize that if we had been doing more Green energy.. we would not be so reliant on what happens to european oil right?
Or middle east oil right?

Any true conservative supports the idea of the US being independent on a renewable energy source. ITs the key to having a stable economy and being able to defend ourselves from foreign attacks.

Why do you.. as a "conservative"... want the US to be dependent on a finite resource like oil.. where we have to depend on other countries for our energy.

Oh and before "but but if we drilled our OWN oil"...
Okay.. then what? Drilling our own oil and getting rid of what we have under our country faster..only hastens the day that we are fully dependent on say Saudi Arabia for our energy.
Not to mention China. It's a weird argument because it seems a rather counterproductive way to think of energy in the context of technological advancement, energy resiliency, and diversification of sources. Some seem to think of green energy as a binary choice; as if we can't develop new alternatives while phasing out and older one. There is no light switch transition for a variety of factors, but to be out right against preparing the country for the future is silly. China is working hard at being the leader in green energy technology, so unless some folks want the US to be on the backfoot of whatever new energy alternatives win in the market, preparedness seems key.

Back
Top Bottom