• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Keystone Pipeline worker says US energy crisis is result of Biden's policies: 'We tried to warn you'

Good lord. November can't come soon enough. These people are idiots.

Hey Taylor, have you cut off your catalytic converter, removed your EGR valve, bypassed your O2 sensor......yet?

I bet you still burn coal to heat your house...

PS, Warren doesn't have to campaign until '24.

I see a lot of "goddamned idiots" in this forum people who still attack Trump over year after leaving and still buying the liberal rhetoric ignoring the liberal results. For some reason that you refuse to answer the American people aren't giving Biden any credit for those incredible economic numbers you claim and the entire Trump term is being defined by his rhetoric and not his results. Have you ever voted for a Republican? Did the Trump economic and foreign policies hurt you or the country?
What does this post have to do with the thread topic that YOU STARTED? Diverting because your OP was proven to be an outrageous illustration of how little you know about oil product,on, gas prices and the world? BLS us please...

What does this post have to do with the thread topic that YOU STARTED? Diverting because your OP was proven to be an outrageous illustration of how little you know about oil product,on, gas prices and the world? BLS us please...
Tell that to the poster I responded to. your TDS is unhealthy and you are out of touch with reality

Millions of tried to warn people in this country of that empty suit Biden and the pending disaster that will hit this country but hatred of Trump, leftwing propaganda prevailed and we are all now paying the price

Millions of tried? Jesus, we're arguing with mental midgets.

Since when is a pipeline worker an expert on the geopolitics of oil? Furthermore, thank God Biden is the president and not that Russia-funded traitor, Trump.

I find your semi-literate Biden-phobia amusing, except for the fact that too many rightards will agree with your pathetic opinion. You remind me why the word "deplorables" was so spot on.

It's been said before, but repetition is how you must beat information in to the minds of the thick-skulled right. The president does not set oil prices, even when the president is a fat moron. Now, if you think standing up to a dictator in this moment's greatest moral calling is too inconvenient for you repubs, I fear greatly that the party of "support the troops" signs are really talking about Russia's troops.

Will the GOP treason never end?

It is all about focus and the entire focus of the Biden Administration is Green Energy. Stopping the Keystone Pipeline is part of the problem and part of the solution to energy independence not Green energy programs

There isn't a true conservative alive today that supports Biden and this green energy policies that will destroy the American people and economy

So in other words.. its not about reality. ITs about what you think is an issue. Not what actually is an issue.
You are told that Biden is the problem by your masters and so Biden is the problem.

By the way... you do realize that if we had been doing more Green energy.. we would not be so reliant on what happens to european oil right?
Or middle east oil right?

Any true conservative supports the idea of the US being independent on a renewable energy source. ITs the key to having a stable economy and being able to defend ourselves from foreign attacks.

Why do you.. as a "conservative"... want the US to be dependent on a finite resource like oil.. where we have to depend on other countries for our energy.

Oh and before "but but if we drilled our OWN oil"...
Okay.. then what? Drilling our own oil and getting rid of what we have under our country faster..only hastens the day that we are fully dependent on say Saudi Arabia for our energy.

waste of time, do your own research, I stand by my statement. What was Biden's reaction to higher gasoline prices that started up when he took office?
I knew you couldn't back up your bullshit statement. You made the outrageous claim without any link or evidence and now you want me to disprove it for you? The pattern of how you post and divert threads is the most consistent thing you do on DP.

Millions of tried? Jesus, we're arguing with mental midgets.
74 million Americans voted for Trump, yes that would be MILLIONS for all the true mental midgets
Since when is a pipeline worker an expert on the geopolitics of oil? Furthermore, thank God Biden is the president and not that Russia-funded traitor, Trump.
I don't see any liberals in this forum understanding economics and even basic civics
I find your semi-literate Biden-phobia amusing, except for the fact that too many rightards will agree with your pathetic opinion. You remind me why the word "deplorables" was so spot on.
Again, look in the mirror, it is you that hates individuals, I hate policies not individuals
It's been said before, but repetition is how you must beat information in to the minds of the thick-skulled right. The president does not set oil prices, even when the president is a fat moron. Now, if you think standing up to a dictator in this moment's greatest moral calling is too inconvenient for you repubs, I fear greatly that the party of "support the troops" signs are really talking about Russia's troops.
Right, rhetoric always matters more than policies and results, doesn't it. The President sets policies and we are all paying for the Biden incompetence. Trump was spot on and I miss those 2% inflation years, almost 7 million new jobs created, low gasoline prices, and a world that was in check knowing that Trump would take action.
Will the GOP treason never end?
Will the liberal ignorance and TDS ever end?

I knew you couldn't back up your bullshit statement. You made the outrageous claim without any link or evidence and now you want me to disprove it for you? The pattern of how you post and divert threads is the most consistent thing you do on DP.
Just find it a waste of time to post links to you as they never resonate or you never even open them. Where did the strategic oil release go?

Of the 50 million barrels to be released, 32 million will later be replaced; the other 18 million are part of a sale previously authorized by Congress.

Hey Taylor, have you cut off your catalytic converter, removed your EGR valve, bypassed your O2 sensor......yet?

I bet you still burn coal to heat your house...

PS, Warren doesn't have to campaign until '24.
What does any of this have to do with Warren's stupidity?

Do you understand that the oil companies do not own, operate or run most of the locations in this country? Those are independent owners
Uhm...I know you were in the "oil industry for 35 years" but I guess you weren't in the meetings that decided the WHOLESALE price used to sell to stations? Do you actually believe or want us to believe that the gas station owners are the main reason for high gas prices that the incredibly generous and morally ethical oil companies are selling it cheaply and it's not their fault?
I keep waiting for you and your other cult followers to address results and not rhetoric. Have you ever voted for a Republican?
What does this have to to do with this thread???
So what? where does Biden and Democrats get their money? You really are blinded by an ideology that promotes feel good rhetoric while delivering disastrous results. Do you always place blame for personal responsibility choices that are wrong?
What does this have to do with this thread???

So all those poll numbers are manufactured as well? you going to ever answer the question as to why you continue to support Biden and why he isn't getting credit for the incredible results you claim he has generated? Seems that you see the D and that is all that matters.
What does this have to do with the this thread and YES I've answered your memory-loss questions over and over so don't blame anyone if you've forgotten, again.

What does any of this have to do with Warren's stupidity?
Um, you increase prices to cause markets to find other solutions, ie, kick the addiction.

You apparently love burning fossil fuels so much, I would think you would be doing your upmost to keep the addiction and its results going full steam ahead.
No?

Sorry but my 35 years in the oil industry gives me a lot more credibility that you will ever have. Such an expert on everything outside your own state, knowing exactly what everyone has in their bank account, how much better they are vs last year, how easy it is for them to buy an electric are, and how all those poll numbers are rightwing sources generating partisan manufactured numbers
What does this have to do with the OP and this thread?

Uhm...I know you were in the "oil industry for 35 years" but I guess you weren't in the meetings that decided the WHOLESALE price used to sell to stations? Do you actually believe or want us to believe that the gas station owners are the main reason for high gas prices that the incredibly generous and morally ethical oil companies are selling it cheaply and it's not their fault?
Right, I had no clue, ROFLMAO, Wholesale prices go to the stations, retail prices are set by the retailer.

Millions of tried to warn people in this country of that empty suit Biden and the pending disaster that will hit this country but hatred of Trump, leftwing propaganda prevailed and we are all now paying the price

Interviewing former employees of energy companies as US policy experts on trade and commerce.

Damn. Fox is running out of people. If you want to look at why we are in an energy crisis it is a bipartisan agreement that we entered knowingly and deliberately. Google "UKRAINE" its been in the news a bit lately.

Interviewing former employees of energy companies as US policy experts on trade and commerce.

Damn. Fox is running out of people. If you want to look at why we are in an energy crisis it is a bipartisan agreement that we entered knowingly and deliberately. Google "UKRAINE" its been in the news a bit lately.
Again attack the messenger and ignore the message. what is it about liberals today that generates this kind of loyalty. Liberals out to be embarrassed by the results being generated by Biden and liberal economics

Fox running out of people, what are the ratings for Fox vs CNN and MSNBC? Keep letting the left make a fool out of you

You quoted exactly this:

"Yergin also predicted oil prices will stay in the $65 to $85 per barrel range and that $100 oil is unlikely “unless some big geopolitical turmoil happens.
Hmmm....any big geopolitical turmoil that you can remember that might cause the barrel price of oil to go over $100 per barrel? It's so hilarious that you self-deprecate because you're so unfocused you don't even read what you quote just like the this that you wrote today in another thread:
"
No

This thread is about gasoline prices which were going up long before Ukraine
Dude! You're in the wrong thread! OMG this is so funny. The thread title is:

"Trump seeks to rewrite his role in bolstering Ukraine, NATO"​

Um, you increase prices to cause markets to find other solutions, ie, kick the addiction.
Right... so you didn't rear the article. You have no idea what she's proposing or why. Thanks for clearing that up.

You quoted exactly this:

Hmmm....any big geopolitical turmoil that you can remember that might cause the barrel price of oil to go over $100 per barrel? It's so hilarious that you self-deprecate because you're so unfocused you don't even read what you quote just like the this that you wrote today in another thread:
"

Dude! You're in the wrong thread! OMG this is so funny. The thread title is:

"Trump seeks to rewrite his role in bolstering Ukraine, NATO"​

When exactly did Putin attack Ukraine?

And oh by the way, there was no Ukraine invasion during the Trump term, gasoline prices were under control but the anti private sector policies and threats by the Biden administration are on display and ignored by you

74 million Americans voted for Trump, yes that would be MILLIONS for all the true mental midgets

I don't see any liberals in this forum understanding economics and even basic civics

Again, look in the mirror, it is you that hates individuals, I hate policies not individuals

Right, rhetoric always matters more than policies and results, doesn't it. The President sets policies and we are all paying for the Biden incompetence. Trump was spot on and I miss those 2% inflation years, almost 7 million new jobs created, low gasoline prices, and a world that was in check knowing that Trump would take action.

Will the liberal ignorance and TDS ever end?
TDS will end after Trump's second term, when he can't run for President. Right now, they know there's a very good chance Trump will run, and win again.
They are scared and lash out like children.
Expect the tantrums to escalate to even more insane levels.

Right... so you didn't rear the article. You have no idea what she's proposing or why. Thanks for clearing that up.
Um, yer libertarian author spent half the article lamenting about the lack of revenue generated by past windfall tax proposals/policies......that is not the purpose, the focus.

Hows the coal burning, staying warm?

Right out of the liberal propaganda book, you have no understanding of leasing and producing oil on federal land but continue to buy the liberal rhetoric ignoring the fact that this is all about promoting Green energy not doing what is right for the American people

Better pay attention to the consequences of Green Energy regarding automobiles

And yet, OUR agendas are different and we are willing to make the sacrifices for the betterment of the environment, the future, for people. We'll play the long game, rather than for cheap and easy now. Instead of just letting a future generation pay for our waste and filthy choices.

So you can 'make fun' of it all you want, it doesnt change our minds...because it's the right way forward and the right thing to do. No one is going to starve...there will always be some cheap food available. We Americans are spoiled when it comes to variety, etc. We'll maintain some cheap, healthy alternatives. It will just encourage more tax subsidies and incentives for the many home heating alternatives available now.

If you want to play the victim about how terrible the pain at the pump is, go for it...I enjoy laughing at it the weakness and selfishness.

And there's no Biden cult...there's just ENORMOUS relief that someone else is in the WH. If there's anything we have in common it's not love of Biden but joy at no more Donald.

Again attack the messenger and ignore the message. what is it about liberals today that generates this kind of loyalty. Liberals out to be embarrassed by the results being generated by Biden and liberal economics

Fox running out of people, what are the ratings for Fox vs CNN and MSNBC? Keep letting the left make a fool out of you

What is making a fool out of who? We, AGAIN, entered this energy crisis deliberately and with bi partisan support.

And you are linking articles to random former employees.

And speaking of loyalty - which party abandoned democracy and turned traitors on their own country to support a racist, wife abusing piece of shit? That you was who swore loyalty to a man over your country pal, not me. Try that stuff with someone else.

What is making a fool out of who? We, AGAIN, entered this energy crisis deliberately and with bi partisan support.
What bipartisan support? Name for me any policy that Biden has proposed for increases in production and distribution?
And you are linking articles to random former employees.
Right a former employee who actually worked in the business has a better understanding of the business than an internet junkie
And speaking of loyalty - which party abandoned democracy and turned traitors on their own country to support a racist, wife abusing piece of shit? That you was who swore loyalty to a man over your country pal, not me. Try that stuff with someone else.
Let me see, the Democrat Party that receives support from BLM? Better get over your TDS as "your" President is destroying this country with the help of radical liberals.

Sorry but my 35 years in the oil industry gives me a lot more credibility that you will ever have. Such an expert on everything outside your own state, knowing exactly what everyone has in their bank account, how much better they are vs last year, how easy it is for them to buy an electric are, and how all those poll numbers are rightwing sources generating partisan manufactured numbers
You haven't proven anything besides the point you like to argue in circles.

Back
Top Bottom