• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally! Mom tased for not wearing a mask

I gave you the link to the school. There was nothing about any additional requirements above the state requirement, which she was following when she was tased.

Again. She wasn't tased for not wearing a mask.

She was tased for RESISTING ARREST.

Who stated that?
All there in the Floyd and Blake threads. That disobeying a cop justifies lethal force. Except in this case, I wonder why?

I think the difference would be the lack of a warrant signed by a judge and not shooting a police officer. Not sure why you would be confused.

She shouldn't have resisted, but that doesn't mean there wasn't an abuse of force or that a jury would convict her.
Who shot a police officer?

Who stated " ignoring what a cop says justifies them executing you in the the street" ?
Like I said, plenty of people in the other threads about police brutality.

Only the Negros
Yep. Black people disobey an officer, shooting is totally justified. White person disobeys an officer & gets tased, omg that cop should be fired and jailed.

Again. She wasn't tased for not wearing a mask.

She was tased for RESISTING ARREST.
LOL So not wearing a mask was irrelevant to her arrest? You guys are funny.

Yep. Black people disobey an officer, shooting is totally justified. White person disobeys an officer & gets tased, omg that cop should be fired and jailed.
Not even that. The Negros can be shot on sight. That what ALL conservatives say. Every last one of them

LOL So not wearing a mask was irrelevant to her arrest? You guys are funny.

It wasn't the reason for the arrest. Now was it?

There were the whole TRESPASSING and RESISTING ARREST issues caused by Karen.

Your intentional ignorance is tiring.

Have you another way to get this wrong?

Not even that. The Negros can be shot on sight. That what ALL conservatives say. Every last one of them
Enough of them that it’s noteworthy.

It's fun as hell watching the hoops you'll jump through to justify the tasering of this woman simply trying to watch her son play at a middle school football game.

The police officer should be fired and charged with assault.
We'll get a Grand Jury on that right away. Don't be surprised if they charge him with giving a mean look to someone else in the bleachers.

Well, looks like her mythical white privilege didn’t do her any good.

Don't you think a fine would have sufficed?

I'm as pro- law and order as anybody, but forcibly ejecting somebody for not wearing a mask? Do they want to look like storm troopers?

Back
Top Bottom