• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Finally! Mom tased for not wearing a mask

That would have been smart? WTF???????????????

That would have made her an even bigger piece of shit.

It wouldn't have been smart in the sense that the mask rule is in place to protect people, but it would have kept her from being approached and eventually arrested. She wore one in not because she cares about others, but because she wanted to get inside.

I am for making anyone not wearing a mask leave or be charged. I have no issue being consistent. In fact, I'm for police enforcing trespassing laws and even curfews when it comes to protests.

They should be done across the board though. You cannot tell one group/side they are disobeying curfew and must leave, while handing out water to and thanking the other side.

Do you think I would say differently?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

And that's why Kenosha PD is facing law suits.

People should wear a mask, but not doing so is not punishable even by a fine in Ohio let alone arrest. The cop, if that’s what he was, had no authority to arrest her and was assaulting that woman.
"had no authority to arrest her" ? That's what courts are for. You don't adjudicate the charge by resisting arrest. If she were a black male, she would probably have known that.

What are people always saying? Just comply with the arrest, even if you feel it is wrong, and take it up in court. It's good advice for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom