• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci keeps lying.

He made it up, which is pretty much a lie. Your defense of such a horrible fact is inexcusable.

How does it feel that you contributed to the stigma of AIDS sufferers?
Please, keep the stupidity for those gullible enough to take anything you post seriously.

SHOW ME THE LIES!

He just won't stop lying about his involvement in suppressing the truth about the origin of covid.

From off the net here:

In November 2002, a form of atypical pneumonia called severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) began spreading rapidly around the world, prompting the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare the ailment “a worldwide health threat.” At the epicenter of the outbreak was China, where the outbreak of SARS infected more than 5,300 people and killed 349 nationwide (Ministry of Health, 2003). History is full of ironies: the epidemic caught China, at first, unprepared to defeat the disease 45 years after Mao Zedong bade “Farewell to the God of Plagues.”
Where did COVID-19 origin?

The first known infections from SARS‑CoV‑2 were discovered in Wuhan, China. The original source of viral transmission to humans remains unclear, as does whether the virus became pathogenic before or after the spillover event. Because many of the early infectees were workers at the Huanan Seafood Market, it has been suggested that the virus might have originated from the market. However, other research indicates that visitors may have introduced the virus to the market, which then facilitated rapid expansion of the infections.

Show me the lies! Show me a Fauci-quote saying anything different regarding the above explanation of the origins of Covid. Because it did have an origin but not in 2019. The first wave hit China in 2002.

See here: THE SARS EPIDEMIC AND ITS AFTERMATH IN CHINA: A POLITICAL PERSPECTIVE

This key work clearly states that SARS was the first-edition for what would be repeated almost 20-years later. The first version died out all by itself - and subsequent studies to find its origin were futile.

Which is why a lot of people think that its origins were concocted in a lab in Wuhan, China from which Covid escaped in 2019. China, of course, is saying nothing ...

Last edited:
He made it up, which is pretty much a lie. Your defense of such a horrible fact is inexcusable.

How does it feel that you contributed to the stigma of AIDS sufferers?

Bollocks. He made nothing up.

The first outbreak of the disease did not happen in 2019 but 2002. And IN WUHAN, CHINA!

LOL your silly paragraphs once again spew nothing but BS in order to defend your hero Fauci.

Since Fauci claimed that AIDS is spread by household contact, its certain you believe him too.

Know what I mean, Vern?
my goodness, POS actually posted a link. I know you dont do that often so I am honored. anyhoo, your link proves Dr Fauci said something wrong 40 years ago. Your rare link doesnt address anything after that. Hey, he also said something wrong about masks at the beginning of the pandemic. he recanted it and worked tirelessly to help save lives.

But POS, your post brings up the concept again that you are in a cult. Your cult leaders have told you to hate Dr Fauci and you obey. I dont require perfection in my leaders. I require competency and good leadership. You however require perfection only in people you obediently dont like. And in spite of the fact that trump showed not one good quality as president, you have no problems with him. So if Fauci saying something wrong 40 years ago proves he's incompetent, please address your dear leader saying "its only 15 people", "it'll magically disappear", "inject bleach", "take Hydroxychloroquine ". and POS, these are only examples of his Covid related incompetence and malfeasance.

Since Fauci claimed that AIDS is spread by household contact, its certain you believe him too.

Why not? It's true.

Very-true because the intimacy of living in the same closed-space of a house increases the exposure to AIDS ...

He just won't stop lying about his involvement in suppressing the truth about the origin of covid.

Just to get it straight here follows the origin of "covid" from: What is the origin of COVID-19?

Extract:
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The first known case was identified in Wuhan, China in December 2019. The disease has since spread worldwide, leading to an ongoing pandemic.

Symptoms of COVID‑19 are variable, but often include fever, cough, headache,[10] fatigue, breathing difficulties, and loss of smell and taste. Symptoms may begin one to fourteen days after exposure to the virus. At least a third of people who are infected do not develop noticeable symptoms. Of those people who develop symptoms noticeable enough to be classed as patients, most (81%) develop mild to moderate symptoms (up to mild pneumonia), while 14% develop severe symptoms (dyspnea, hypoxia, or more than 50% lung involvement on imaging), and 5% suffer critical symptoms (respiratory failure, shock, or multiorgan dysfunction) Older people are at a higher risk of developing severe symptoms. Some people continue to experience a range of effects (long COVID) for months after recovery, and damage to organs has been observed. Multi-year studies are underway to further investigate the long-term effects of the disease.

If the above is wrong, do tell us how ...

Attachments

• 1642534846762.png
    1642534846762.png
    554 bytes · Views: 0
They can say whatever they want to say, and people like you are guaranteed to believe it. Just call their website factcheck.org, and everything it says has to be TRUE.
Except that they support their position with black and white evidence in the form of links and citations. What actual evidence did you see to support your conflicting position? Or did you simply decide you didn't need any evidence to believe it?

Learning about the disease and making an announcement of what it can do are two totally different things, but its nice to know that you fanatically defend this old quackery even now.

Having insufficient information does not entitle anyone to make sweeping pronouncements pretending they know about things even though they dont, so your excuses are pathetic.

He could have said "we dont know yet" instead of making such an announcement and pretended it was true, amirite?
Yes he could, and perhaps should have. But he was going with what the science and common knowledge about the subject said at the time. In doing this, he takes his place among every other person on the planet who does exactly the same thing.

We all get things wrong from time to time. Pointing it out and demonizing another person for it says more about you than it does about them. He isn't a liar, though he sure as hell isn't the infallible and final arbiter of science either, nor does he claim to be. The only people who expect him to be seem to be on the political right.

Please, keep the stupidity for those gullible enough to take anything you post seriously.
So you know you lost the debate, and now youre going off into the deep end. Well done.

Why not? It's true.

Very-true because the intimacy of living in the same closed-space of a house increases the exposure to AIDS ...
So you believe that AIDS is caused by casual household contact and children get infected by it that way. A very disgusting and false view, but knowing you, Im not surprised you believe such poppycock. (n)

Yes he could, and perhaps should have. But he was going with what the science and common knowledge about the subject said at the time. In doing this, he takes his place among every other person on the planet who does exactly the same thing.

We all get things wrong from time to time. Pointing it out and demonizing another person for it says more about you than it does about them. He isn't a liar, though he sure as hell isn't the infallible and final arbiter of science either, nor does he claim to be. The only people who expect him to be seem to be on the political right.
It would have been better if he didnt make such sweeping pronouncements, because falsehoods like that only added to the prejudice being hit upon to AIDS sufferers.

So you know you lost the debate, and now youre going off into the deep end. Well done.

So you believe that AIDS is caused by casual household contact and children get infected by it that way. A very disgusting and false view, but knowing you, Im not surprised you believe such poppycock. (n)

It would have been better if he didnt make such sweeping pronouncements, because falsehoods like that only added to the prejudice being hit upon to AIDS sufferers.
Lose to you? :LOL: In your dreams mate.

You already did. LOL. Keep doubling down on the silliness which is your abysmal debate skills. :ROFLMAO:
Trying to be clever and failing isn't something you should be doing in public. So, tell us again, with examples, of Fauci's alleged lies.

I agree, though he didn't know it was a falsehood at the time. He shared bad information, and amended his position when he got better information as he should have.

Contrast this with someone like Donald Trump who knew he was sharing a falsehood when he compared COVID-19 to the seasonal flu, and yet he chose to do so anyway. That was a lie for political purposes that cost American lives, not an honest mistake like in the case of Fauci.

Reactions: PoS
Trying to be clever and failing isn't something you should be doing in public. So, tell us again, with examples, of Fauci's alleged lies.
I already proved that he lied about the AIDS thing, so thanks again for confirming that you lost. :LOL:

I agree, though he didn't know it was a falsehood at the time. He shared bad information, and amended his position when he got better information as he should have.

Contrast this with someone like Donald Trump who knew he was sharing a falsehood when he compared COVID-19 to the seasonal flu, and yet he chose to do so anyway. That was a lie for political purposes that cost American lives, not an honest mistake like in the case of Fauci.
Good point on the first paragraph, but there was no reason to bring Trump into this because he's not the subject. Nevertheless I gave you a like because we can come to an agreement.

Back
Top Bottom