• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci keeps lying.

This one said this and that one said that. You expect political adversaries to agree on anything?
oh comrade, the language barrier is rearing its ugly head again. I've not posted "political adversaries". You have when you posted lying Rand Paul (be sure to go his website and hit the "contribute now" button). And to be clear, you've posted no experts in spite of your claim that " many experts " agree with lying Rand Paul (be sure to go his website and hit the "contribute now" button). You should get an American with writing experience to help you with your posts.
How dare anyone question Lord Fauci? He is science, and everything he says is absolute because of his omnipotence. He is never wrong because he was ordained by all the gods in the universe to save humanity.
Yikes, on second thought, you just keep posting the talking points your supervisor gives you.

If the virus was created or modified in a lab, HOW IS IT MOLECULARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO ESCAPE??

No one in the world would agree with you. Whether or not it was created or modified in a lab, there is NO reason to think it could not escape and cause a pandemic. Even Fauci knows that.

LOL. What he was saying is that whatever they were working on wasn't covid, and that it was impossible for it to become covid.

unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

LOL. What he was saying is that whatever they were working on wasn't covid, and that it was impossible for it to become covid.

unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Then why are there many experts who are NOT saying that? Fauci says whatever he wants you to think.

Then why are there many experts who are NOT saying that? Fauci says whatever he wants you to think.

"Many experts." By which you mean an opthamologist senator.

If the virus was created or modified in a lab, HOW IS IT MOLECULARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO ESCAPE??

No one in the world would agree with you. Whether or not it was created or modified in a lab, there is NO reason to think it could not escape and cause a pandemic. Even Fauci knows that.
oooo comrade, this is just sad. You cant even blame your lack of english skills for this hence you're lying. Your first russian sponsored lie was "Fauci said IT IS MOLECULARLY IMPOSSIBLE that the virus was modified in a lab." It was explained to you exactly what Dr Fauci said. Now you post "HOW IS IT MOLECULARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO ESCAPE??". the only thing we've learned from your posts is that is MOLECULARLY IMPOSSIBLE for you to be honest.

The Establishment is embarrassed to "request" his "retirement."

If there is a red wave in November, he may decide to pack it in.

As many observers have said, he has lost his effectiveness.
Fauci has also lost credibility, trust and respect.

Correction.
Fauci keeps telling the facts and those are obviously truths the far right does not want to hear.

How do you know he's a good man? He said so? Mainstream news said so?
His entire body of work serving research, public health, medical education, pioneering medical treatments, and public service over 50 years.

His entire body of work serving research, public health, medical education, pioneering medical treatments, and public service over 50 years.
Sounds like a has been. Need new blood

Sounds like a has been. Need new blood
What about, 'if it aint broke, dont fix it?'

Your reply is nothing but resentment, based on politics and 'not hearing what you want to hear.' That's what you want...a mouthpiece to confirm your beliefs, not the facts.

Republicans calling people liars after 4 years of Trump hasn't lost its charm.

You have not read the same things I read, that's for sure.

You have not read the same things I read, that's for sure.
I'm waiting for your list, please. Some examples?

And I said I'd share mine...arent you even interested? How can you be sure it's not worth your time?

I'm waiting for your list, please. Some examples?

And I said I'd share mine...arent you even interested? How can you be sure it's not worth your time?

I read a lot about Fauci I don't need you to "educate" me with the drug industry PR.

I read a lot about Fauci I don't need you to "educate" me with the drug industry PR.
My epidemiology library is greatly varied and not remotely tied to the drug industry. Some are histories...human, microbial, epidemics...some are medical texts on the microbes, some are exposures of previous incidents, some cover public health and solutions, etc etc etc.

Dont pretend I've been assimilated by big pharma or the govt just so you can avoid answering. Again, I'm all about providing the list with you AS PROOF :rolleyes:

You "read a lot about Fauci" is how you've educated yourself during your obsession with the pandemic? I'd say that's a HUGE problem right there. Talk about a limited perspective! It's more like a teenage catfight.

Back
Top Bottom