• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci keeps lying.

Hughinn

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

He just won't stop lying about his involvement in suppressing the truth about the origin of covid.

How dare anyone question Lord Fauci? He is science, and everything he says is absolute because of his omnipotence. He is never wrong because he was ordained by all the gods in the universe to save humanity.

Genetic engineering of bioweapons cannot be stopped. If the US stops, other countries and terrorist organizations will get ahead of us. And even though bioweapons research is not actually allowed, it is called vaccine research. Every bioweapon must have a vaccine, after all.

We are in the age of genetic engineering, Pandora's Box has been opened.

The military has always been allowed to keep secrets from the American public. This "vaccine" research involves collaboration between the health agencies and the military.

Go good effin luck with getting it banned, or making the information public.

Americans are fat, dumb and unhappy. And I don't see a way out of that.

The Establishment is embarrassed to "request" his "retirement."

If there is a red wave in November, he may decide to pack it in.

As many observers have said, he has lost his effectiveness.

We need to quit capping on Biden’s people. He’s hiding in the basement after getting spanned with I told you so.

He just won't stop lying about his involvement in suppressing the truth about the origin of covid.

I challenge you now to name even ONE lie Fauci has told. I claim he has told NONE. If you can give me one, I will concede. But you cannot, thus you are the liar----shame on you.

I challenge you now to name even ONE lie Fauci has told. I claim he has told NONE. If you can give me one, I will concede. But you cannot, thus you are the liar----shame on you.
Oh look. A rare Fauci apologist

Genetic engineering of bioweapons cannot be stopped. If the US stops, other countries and terrorist organizations will get ahead of us. And even though bioweapons research is not actually allowed, it is called vaccine research. Every bioweapon must have a vaccine, after all.

We are in the age of genetic engineering, Pandora's Box has been opened.

The military has always been allowed to keep secrets from the American public. This "vaccine" research involves collaboration between the health agencies and the military.

Go good effin luck with getting it banned, or making the information public.

Americans are fat, dumb and unhappy. And I don't see a way out of that.

Well, then maybe they shouldn't lie about it, and instead make the case it's necessary

Question: Where did the other "science" doctor go? the women who wore all the scarves, her name escapes me. What is her take on all this?

Well, then maybe they shouldn't lie about it, and instead make the case it's necessary

Maybe. But they might feel that lying is more effective, and Americans are so dumb they will never stop trusting, no matter how many lies.

I could be wrong about biodefense and genetic engineering being the driving force behind the pandemic, and the "vaccines for all" propaganda. But even if that is not the one driving force, it absolutely MUST be an important force.

Financial incentives for the drug industry are obviously involved, and Fauci-Gates are making mega-killings. I don't even think we know how much Fauci stands to profit, since he owns vaccine patents, and maybe big shares of vaccine companies.

The idea that pandemics coming from nature are the way of the future does not seem correct. We went a century with no major pandemic, why would they start coming from nature frequently now? Yes, there are some feeble excuses like more plane travel, etc. But still.

The MAJOR change in recent years is improvements in genetic engineering technology. You don't need tons of money or expertise to do GE now. So Fauci-Gates probably think we should be ready for terrorist bioweapons.

What most people do not realize, however, is that viruses, the immune system, and DNA are all very poorly understood. So maybe future bioattacks will be duds like covid 19.

I'm sorry guys, I didnt hear anything in the video that disputes the current conclusion that it probably was not created in a lab. First, the video is about emails from a meeting in February 2020. At the time nobody knew the origin of the virus nor did they dismiss a possible lab leak. And guess what, the meeting was to discuss if it could have been a lab leak.

It was during that first call, Fauci said, that Andersen mentioned he had spoken with Holmes and that “at first glance,” the genome of the virus looked unusual.
“I suggested we bring together a multidisciplinary team,” Fauci said, adding that he wanted it to be an international group with wide expertise to ensure as many opinions as possible.

Uh oh, here's the smoking gun

“It was a very productive back-and-forth conversation where some on the call felt it could possibly be an engineered virus,” Fauci said in our interview. Others, he said, felt the evidence was “heavily weighted” toward the virus emerging from an animal host.

Fauci said his role in helping to organize the meeting shows he has always been open to the possibility of a lab leak or an engineered virus. “I always had an open mind,” he said, “even though I felt then, and still do, the most likely origin was in an animal host.”

so just to be clear, at the start of the pandemic, a lab leak theory was discussed. the only "nefarious" thing this article can come up with is one of the people who thought it could have been a lab leak changed their mind.

I'm sorry guys, I didnt hear anything in the video that disputes the current conclusion that it probably was not created in a lab. First, the video is about emails from a meeting in February 2020. At the time nobody knew the origin of the virus nor did they dismiss a possible lab leak. And guess what, the meeting was to discuss if it could have been a lab leak.

It was during that first call, Fauci said, that Andersen mentioned he had spoken with Holmes and that “at first glance,” the genome of the virus looked unusual.
“I suggested we bring together a multidisciplinary team,” Fauci said, adding that he wanted it to be an international group with wide expertise to ensure as many opinions as possible.

Uh oh, here's the smoking gun

“It was a very productive back-and-forth conversation where some on the call felt it could possibly be an engineered virus,” Fauci said in our interview. Others, he said, felt the evidence was “heavily weighted” toward the virus emerging from an animal host.

Fauci said his role in helping to organize the meeting shows he has always been open to the possibility of a lab leak or an engineered virus. “I always had an open mind,” he said, “even though I felt then, and still do, the most likely origin was in an animal host.”

so just to be clear, at the start of the pandemic, a lab leak theory was discussed. the only "nefarious" thing this article can come up with is one of the people who thought it could have been a lab leak changed their mind.

Remember when Fauci said IT IS MOLECULARLY IMPOSSIBLE that the virus was modified in a lab.

You have evidence this is not true?

YES. The evidence is that many experts do NOT think it is "molecularly impossible." And Fauci is not a virologist! He is a BSer.

He did shade the truth on herd immunity in hopes of prompting antivaxxer idiots into getting vaccines.... Then admitted to doing so,

Liars are liars. Trusting them is braindead stupid.

Remember when Fauci said IT IS MOLECULARLY IMPOSSIBLE that the virus was modified in a lab.
No. I do remember Dr Fauci saying it was MOLECULARLY IMPOSSIBLE the viruses that were studied with our funding caused Covid 19. I'm sure you werent trying to distort what Dr Fauci said. Its probably just an innocent mistake when you translate from Russian to English. However when Rand Paul (be sure to go his website and hit the "contribute now" button) does it, he's lying.

This is what Fauci meant when he told lawmakers this week that it was “molecularly impossible” for the viruses examined by WIV to evolve into SARS-CoV-2: Generally, the overlap between the genomes of the viruses in the lab and that of SARS-CoV-2 was no more than 80%.

In evolutionary terms, that’s a chasm. In their critical review, the international group of virologists note that SARS-CoV-2 and its closest known relatives have an overlap of about 96%. That “equates to decades of evolutionary divergence,” they wrote.

Surely Fox News or Rand Paul (be sure to go his website and hit the "contribute now" button) found a virologists to dispute this.

Back
Top Bottom