• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci keeps lying.

My epidemiology library is greatly varied and not remotely tied to the drug industry. Some are histories...human, microbial, epidemics...some are medical texts on the microbes, some are exposures of previous incidents, some cover public health and solutions, etc etc etc.

Dont pretend I've been assimilated by big pharma or the govt just so you can avoid answering. Again, I'm all about providing the list with you AS PROOF :rolleyes:

You "read a lot about Fauci" is how you've educated yourself during your obsession with the pandemic? I'd say that's a HUGE problem right there. Talk about a limited perspective! It's more like a teenage catfight.

No, since many years before the pandemic. I know Fauci has long been tied to the drug industry and there is not a toxic drug he doesn't love.

No, since many years before the pandemic. I know Fauci has long been tied to the drug industry and there is not a toxic drug he doesn't love.
Proof please. I've asked over and over for your sources, the books and resources you've used to form your opinions...to support what you've claimed was your obsession.

Yikes, on second thought, you just keep posting the talking points your supervisor gives you.
My talking points > swill > your talking points.

That there wasn't any evidence that the virus was made in a lab. He lied.

When he said he was not funding virus research in Wuhan, he lied again.

When he said it wasn't molecularly possible for covid to be created in a lab, he lied again

My opinion is that he knew from the beginning this came from the same lab he was funding this research. He lies to cover his ass.
So present your counter-evidence for all the above. The only lies I see are from those desperate to paint Fauci in the worst light possible, and for no other reason than political bias because he happens to be working under a Democrat president. Trump's genius, on the other hand, resulted in him being sidelined in favour of the idiot Atlas who has no experience whatsoever in the field of virology but, crucially, told Trump exactly what Trump wanted to hear-unlike Fauci's uncomfortable truths born of decades of experience and research.

Last edited:
My talking points > swill > your talking points.
oh POS, such prose. Anyhoo, I dont think you understand what "talking points" means. I've proven the thread is based on a lie. I've proven @Good4Nothin posted another lie about Dr Fauci. I then humorously mocked her for posting "many experts" claim by posting "many experts" who agree with Dr Fauci. Making clear straightforward points and backing them up is not "talking points". Its called debate. "talking points" are just lies and spin conservatives obediently spew that bring nothing of value to the discussion. For example
How dare anyone question Lord Fauci? He is science, and everything he says is absolute because of his omnipotence. He is never wrong because he was ordained by all the gods in the universe to save humanity.

oh POS, such prose. Anyhoo, I dont think you understand what "talking points" means. I've proven the thread is based on a lie. I've proven @Good4Nothin posted another lie about Dr Fauci. I then humorously mocked her for posting "many experts" claim by posting "many experts" who agree with Dr Fauci. Making clear straightforward points and backing them up is not "talking points". Its called debate. "talking points" are just lies and spin conservatives obediently spew that bring nothing of value to the discussion. For example
LOL your silly paragraphs once again spew nothing but BS in order to defend your hero Fauci.

Since Fauci claimed that AIDS is spread by household contact, its certain you believe him too.

Know what I mean, Vern?

LOL your silly paragraphs once again spew nothing but BS in order to defend your hero Fauci.

Since Fauci claimed that AIDS is spread by household contact, its certain you believe him too.

Know what I mean, Vern?
In the early days of HIV/AIDS everyone, including Fauci, was learning about the disease and how it was transmitted. Nobody knew, so your idiotic whining about Fauci 'lying' has no merit whatsoever. At one point in history it was thought that mercury could cure syphilis. Science progresses as we learn about any given subject. You clearly don't understand anything about science or the scientific method.

No evidence the virus was created in a lab. How are we supposed to get evidence, given that the Chinese government destroyed it? But there are MANY reasons to suspect it was. THAT is why many experts think it quite possibly was.

He claimed he was not funding gain of function research. But he was, and he must have known that he was. Even though the lying Daszak may have lied about it, Fauci was still aware.

It is NOT TRUE that it was "molecularly impossible" for a virus studied/modified at WIV to cause COVID-19. Fauci was LYING. AGAIN.
No this is not correct. You are getting your information from non-credible sources. The Chinese government can't destroy evidence that doesn't exist. The Trump administration was NOT funding gain-of-function research, and it is molecularly impossible that any of the viruses studied in US funded labs could have mutated to become SARS-COV-2. And there is ZERO evidence that Fauci lied about any of this.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scicheck-fauci-and-paul-round-2/

"There’s no evidence that the Wuhan laboratory, with or without funding from an NIH grant, created SARS-CoV-2.

Many scientists remain open to a lab escape of a natural virus, but fewer entertain the notion that SARS-CoV-2 was engineered. While this cannot be ruled out entirely, multiple coronavirus experts view this as implausible. And the only way SARS-CoV-2 could have come from the lab, whether manipulated or a naturally occurring virus, is if the Wuhan lab was in possession of a virus much more similar to SARS-CoV-2 than the coronaviruses that have been identified.

Robert F. Garry, a virologist at Tulane University School of Medicine, told us a coronavirus would have to be “at least 99%” similar to SARS-CoV-2 and “probably” 99.9% similar “to make that kind of switch in the lab at all.”

'There’s just no evidence,' he said, that the Wuhan Institute of Virology 'had anything close to that.'"

Know what I mean, Vern?
There is a difference between lying and being in error due to insufficient information.

Fauci did not lie.

Fauci for 2024!!

Why not

Know what I mean, Vern?
You realize Fauci made that statement in the early days of the HIV spread, when little was known about the virus?

Its a shame Reagan ignored the HIV pandemic for 4 years, putting zero funds into goverment research.

In the early days of HIV/AIDS everyone, including Fauci, was learning about the disease and how it was transmitted. Nobody knew, so your idiotic whining about Fauci 'lying' has no merit whatsoever. At one point in history it was thought that mercury could cure syphilis. Science progresses as we learn about any given subject. You clearly don't understand anything about science or the scientific method.
Learning about the disease and making an announcement of what it can do are two totally different things, but its nice to know that you fanatically defend this old quackery even now.

There is a difference between lying and being in error due to insufficient information.

Fauci did not lie.
Having insufficient information does not entitle anyone to make sweeping pronouncements pretending they know about things even though they dont, so your excuses are pathetic.

You realize Fauci made that statement in the early days of the HIV spread, when little was known about the virus?

Its a shame Reagan ignored the HIV pandemic for 4 years, putting zero funds into goverment research.
He could have said "we dont know yet" instead of making such an announcement and pretended it was true, amirite?

Learning about the disease and making an announcement of what it can do are two totally different things, but its nice to know that you fanatically defend this old quackery even now.

Having insufficient information does not entitle anyone to make sweeping pronouncements pretending they know about things even though they dont, so your excuses are pathetic.

He could have said "we dont know yet" instead of making such an announcement and pretended it was true, amirite?
No, you're not right. I guess you missed this...
As far as not having sufficient information and 'lying' is concerned, you have a conveniently short memory...

Let's hear your excuse.

He didn't PRETEND it was true, he was going off the best info at the time.

No this is not correct. You are getting your information from non-credible sources. The Chinese government can't destroy evidence that doesn't exist. The Trump administration was NOT funding gain-of-function research, and it is molecularly impossible that any of the viruses studied in US funded labs could have mutated to become SARS-COV-2. And there is ZERO evidence that Fauci lied about any of this.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scicheck-fauci-and-paul-round-2/

"There’s no evidence that the Wuhan laboratory, with or without funding from an NIH grant, created SARS-CoV-2.

Many scientists remain open to a lab escape of a natural virus, but fewer entertain the notion that SARS-CoV-2 was engineered. While this cannot be ruled out entirely, multiple coronavirus experts view this as implausible. And the only way SARS-CoV-2 could have come from the lab, whether manipulated or a naturally occurring virus, is if the Wuhan lab was in possession of a virus much more similar to SARS-CoV-2 than the coronaviruses that have been identified.

Robert F. Garry, a virologist at Tulane University School of Medicine, told us a coronavirus would have to be “at least 99%” similar to SARS-CoV-2 and “probably” 99.9% similar “to make that kind of switch in the lab at all.”

'There’s just no evidence,' he said, that the Wuhan Institute of Virology 'had anything close to that.'"

They can say whatever they want to say, and people like you are guaranteed to believe it. Just call their website factcheck.org, and everything it says has to be TRUE.

Proof please. I've asked over and over for your sources, the books and resources you've used to form your opinions...to support what you've claimed was your obsession.
*crickets*

Masks-
Fauci first said masks were unnecessary and ineffective. Months later he said he lied...but only to protect the supply of masks for the medical professionals.

Vaccine mandates in school

In a talk on September 13, 2021, Fauci referred to the school he attended as a kid and said (0:35) “I don’t know what school you went to, but the school I went to you had to be vaccinated against Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Polio, or otherwise you couldn’t go to school. So, it is not something new to mandate vaccines for school children”.

Dr. Fauci will be 81 next month, he was born in 1940. He would have been a child in grade school in the 1940s. The polio vaccine was not invented yet, it was invented in the 1950s. The measles vaccine was licensed in 1963. The mumps vaccine was licensed in 1967. The rubella vaccine was licensed in 1969. How could Fauci been mandated to take vaccines at his childhood school before they were invented? Why would anyone fact check him? After all, he is science.

Natural Immunity

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent …Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80,85."

Those are three before you even get to the lies about funding gain of function research.

Masks-
Fauci first said masks were unnecessary and ineffective. Months later he said he lied...but only to protect the supply of masks for the medical professionals.

Vaccine mandates in school

In a talk on September 13, 2021, Fauci referred to the school he attended as a kid and said (0:35) “I don’t know what school you went to, but the school I went to you had to be vaccinated against Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Polio, or otherwise you couldn’t go to school. So, it is not something new to mandate vaccines for school children”.

Dr. Fauci will be 81 next month, he was born in 1940. He would have been a child in grade school in the 1940s. The polio vaccine was not invented yet, it was invented in the 1950s. The measles vaccine was licensed in 1963. The mumps vaccine was licensed in 1967. The rubella vaccine was licensed in 1969. How could Fauci been mandated to take vaccines at his childhood school before they were invented? Why would anyone fact check him? After all, he is science.

Natural Immunity

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent …Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80,85."

Those are three before you even get to the lies about funding gain of function research.

Quote Fauci stating masks were "unnecessary and ineffective".

The whole statement and not the dishonestly truncated version.

No, you're not right. I guess you missed this...
As far as not having sufficient information and 'lying' is concerned, you have a conveniently short memory...

Let's hear your excuse.

I gave you a link about Fauci lying about how AIDs is transmitted and now you moved the goalposts because you lost the argument. Well done on making another dishonest post. You certainly are consistent when it comes to lying.

I gave you a link about Fauci lying about how AIDs is transmitted and now you moved the goalposts because you lost the argument. Well done on making another dishonest post. You certainly are consistent when it comes to lying.
He didn't lie. He was working, like all scientists, with the best information available at the time. You clearly need an education in comprehension.

He didn't lie. He was working, like all scientists, with the best information available at the time. You clearly need an education in comprehension.
He made it up, which is pretty much a lie. Your defense of such a horrible fact is inexcusable.

How does it feel that you contributed to the stigma of AIDS sufferers?

Back
Top Bottom