• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fake News LIED about Trump saying the military "got a 10% raise". HE DID NOT SAY THAT

The first sentence isnt true, but there is no way to determine if the second sentence is true or not. He didnt say he gave the troops a 10% raise, he said he supported such a raise. He was talking about a discussion of pay raises and what he said in response to what 'they' (whoever they are) said.

That is some serious “picking the white outta chicken poop!”

The first sentence isnt true, but there is no way to determine if the second sentence is true or not. He didnt say he gave the troops a 10% raise, he said he supported such a raise. He was talking about a discussion of pay raises and what he said in response to what 'they' (whoever they are) said.

LOL. This is what you have to do to be a Trump supporter.

30fdf7f9922cce08a6e12f6241ee8ea7--vintage-photos-freakshow.jpg

He Lied...pure and simple

That is some serious “picking the white outta chicken poop!”

Why you gotta bring race into this?

I better point out that that was a joke before liberal heads start exploding. But you need to learn Trumpanese. He is very imprecise, he rambles and he often connects to unrelated thoughts. Whats really odd here is that he seemed to be continually looking down at notes when speaking.

LOL. This is what you have to do to be a Trump supporter.

30fdf7f9922cce08a6e12f6241ee8ea7--vintage-photos-freakshow.jpg

Not at all. He didnt say he gave them a 10% raise. He said he gave them a big raise--which wasnt true-- and that he wanted 10%+ which may or may not be true.

I better point out that that was a joke before liberal heads start exploding. But you need to learn Trumpanese. He is very imprecise, he rambles and he often connects to unrelated thoughts. Whats really odd here is that he seemed to be continually looking down at notes when speaking.

Is Trumpanese the official language of liars?

I wish you and yours a happy new year; maybe you will lend me your Trumpanese to English handbook in the new year.

The bolded: you are comfortable with this guy steering the ship of state? I will not attempt to change your mind, but I will point out, let’s call them “inconsistencies”, yeah that’s the ticket, cheers! :2wave:

Not at all. He didnt say he gave them a 10% raise. He said he gave them a big raise--which wasnt true-- and that he wanted 10%+ which may or may not be true.

Military pay raises are tied to increases in private-sector wages, as calculated by the Department of Labor. Congress can also enact raises that exceed that rate, as well.

Trump insisted that he personally had fought for this raise, because the troops put their lives on the line.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ags-troops-about-10-percent-pay-raise-n952336

Your Boss: You know Fletch, I just got you the first pay raise you had in 10 years.

You: Uhmm...but I've gotten a small raise each year.

Your Boss: You know, plenty of people said we could make your raise smaller. They said we could make it 3%, we could make it 4%. I said no. Make it 10%!

You: Wow!! Awesome! I got a 10% raise?!

Your Boss: No, what makes you think that?

LOL

It was posted earlier in this thread but it's the only video where you see his full comment for its dishonesty.

Just to clarifly there are three new lies to add to Trump's thousands of lies:

1. No pay raise in 10 years

2. It's a 10% raise

3. He personally gave them a raise

I wish you and yours a happy new year; maybe you will lend me your Trumpanese to English handbook in the new year.

The bolded: you are comfortable with this guy steering the ship of state? I will not attempt to change your mind, but I will point out, let’s call them “inconsistencies”, yeah that’s the ticket, cheers! :2wave:

The Trumpanese handbook is in a constant state of revision. I suspect the final edition wont be published until Trump takes residence in the Trump family mausoleum. I agree that he says dubious things when hes riffing, but here, he seemed to be reading off notes. Does Trump think they got a big raise? I dont know, but its an odd thing to lie to people about. I know if my boss was giving a speech when he was congratulating us all on a 10% pay raise, Id be raising my hand and saying "excuse me sir, but I didnt get mine."

Either way, youve only got six more years of this, so just hold on to something. Happy New Year to you as well.

The Trumpanese handbook is in a constant state of revision. I suspect the final edition wont be published until Trump takes residence in the Trump family mausoleum. I agree that he says dubious things when hes riffing, but here, he seemed to be reading off notes. Does Trump think they got a big raise? I dont know, but its an odd thing to lie to people about. I know if my boss was giving a speech when he was congratulating us all on a 10% pay raise, Id be raising my hand and saying "excuse me sir, but I didnt get mine."

Either way, youve only got six more years of this, so just hold on to something. Happy New Year to you as well.

Ah-huh, assuming that is what YOU would do..your are not a trooper in the field, are you.

We have 24 months to figure out some sort of reasonable way to wager as to a second term.............maybe only 6 months before things start to take shape..

We have 24 months to figure out some sort of reasonable way to wager as to a second term.............maybe only 6 months before things start to take shape..

I think i heard that the first democratic primary debate is in like 6 months

Ah-huh, assuming that is what YOU would do..your are not a trooper in the field, are you.

I guess I am. I like Trump. Its challenging as hell at times to defend the guy, but I enjoy a good challenge. And I love arguing with liberals, so Im enjoying myself.
And he drives you guys crazy. lol

Funny to see him cut and run after he got his ass kicked.....Another trump apologist booted

These are the kinda guys you gotta watch. They come on to forums and social media and spread propaganda and fake news. The idea is to get it out there becasue people will hear it and some will believe it. I watch very closely for them on forums and prove them to be liars.

I know if my boss was giving a speech when he was congratulating us all on a 10% pay raise, Id be raising my hand and saying "excuse me sir, but I didnt get mine."

You've never served in the military, have you?

Clue: You don't raise your hand to your Commander-in-Chief and say "Excuse me sir, but I didn't get mine."

You stand when they tell you to stand. You sit when they tell you to sit. You speak when they tell you to speak. Especially when the CinC is in the room.

"Excuse me sir ...:2wave:" SMH

I guess I am. I like Trump. Its challenging as hell at times to defend the guy, but I enjoy a good challenge. And I love arguing with liberals, so Im enjoying myself.
And he drives you guys crazy. lol

We all understand that Trump supporters don't care about honesty. They only care that Trump triggers liberals. But what you don't get is what many of us hate most about Trump is that he's a liar.

You admit he's a liar yet you believe him when he claims no involvement with Russians despite being repeatedly caught lying about his involvement with Russians?

I'm sorry but liberals are on the right side here. It must indeed be challenging to ignore any shred of integrity and common sense that you have for the sake of partisanship.

Trump will lose in 2020 and take the party down with him.

Assuming the 2.6 number is accurate it seems clear Trump misspoke. He got them the highest raise they have gotten in 9 years would of been the Ccurate way to say it if all the numbers are being reported correctly. It was only marginally better if true. He deserves criticism for that.

He did not say it was a 10% raise. He said he argued that he wanted to give them that big or bigger. There is no need to invent things up to make him look worse. That is where the left goes wrong.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Assuming the 2.6 number is accurate it seems clear Trump misspoke. He got them the highest raise they have gotten in 9 years would of been the Ccurate way to say it if all the numbers are being reported correctly. It was only marginally better if true. He deserves criticism for that.

He did not say it was a 10% raise. He said he argued that he wanted to give them that big or bigger. There is no need to invent things up to make him look worse. That is where the left goes wrong.

Misspoke?

No....he lied. Blatantly lied. Told a falsehood, uttered an untruth, he is a liar.

Pres.Trump said that when the subject of a military raise was discussed in the budget talks, he said "they said we can make it (the raise) lower, but I said...no make it higher...5%...10%...higher..." to Congress, which approved a 2.6% raise the LARGEST SINCE BEFORE FORMER PRESIDENT MOMMY PANTS.

"THE BIG ONE". Trump would have gladly made it even higher.

This is ANOTHER of the daily examples of how the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT LIES about what Pres.Trump ACTUALLY SAYS, and then they falsely claim "TRUMP LIED"....as the UNEDITED VIDEO of HIS COMMENTS PROVES.

Oh man, back with the caps locks? But you were doing so well....

:(

Misspoke?

No....he lied. Blatantly lied. Told a falsehood, uttered an untruth, he is a liar.
Did obama lie about shovel ready jobs or keeping your doctor?

It's not really an odd thing for Trump to lie about, since while he was speaking in front of troops, they weren't his audience. His audience was the goobers out there in America -- his "base," if you will -- who actually believe what this lying asshole says.

Did obama lie about shovel ready jobs or keeping your doctor?

But...Obama!

Is the thread about him?

No, its about Grok lying and running away from his idiotic posts.

Misspoke?

Bull****. He NEVER SAID they got a 10% raise.

THAT IS THE LIE, and it is the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT telling it.

But...Obama!

Is the thread about him?

No, its about Grok lying and running away from his idiotic posts.

Find out WTF you're blathering about for a change.

Trump DID NOT SAY the military got a 10% RAISE.

The FAKE NEWS /LYING LEFT lied their asses off about it...as he SAID NO SUCH THING.

Why TF would anyone "run" from the lameass left?

Some of us have lives going on in the Real World...

Back
Top Bottom