• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everybody should stand for the National Anthem

And yet your username is named after a Halloween figure, and Halloween is often cited as a Satanic holiday. Are you loyal to your job? Family? Friends? I think you’re taking this a little extreme. The country was even founded on Biblical principles. Even the most zealot church followers, such as “King James Only” Baptists revere the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a narrow little mind you have...

That is not fascism. Freedom of speech means everyone, protesters, counterportesters, everyone. Why are you so afraid of different ideas?

The video does not say we should be forced to stand for the anthem. Watch the video and you’ll understand.

What a narrow little mind you have...

And some religious people think the internet is Satanic. Why are you on the internet then? If you can’t revere anybody other than God, than you can’t revere your family either.

The video does not say we should be forced to stand for the anthem. Watch the video and you’ll understand.

Your thread title is, Everybody should stand for the National Anthem.

If the video does not say that, why is that the name of your thread?

And some religious people think the internet is Satanic. Why are you on the internet then? If you can’t revere anybody other than God, than you can’t revere your family either.

I'm not some people...:roll:

Your thread title is, Everybody should stand for the National Anthem.

If the video does not say that, why is that the name of your thread?

It does not say everybody should be forced to, but if you watch the video all the way through, it explains it.

That is not fascism. Freedom of speech means everyone, protesters, counterprotesters, everyone. Why are you so afraid of different ideas?
Did you read my post? It was in English so I am confused by your response.

Let's try again. I asked if shouting down a speaker is included in his definition of fascism. Same about the terrorist BLM thugs threatening people having dinners with violence unless they do as told.

Are those activities included in the definition of fascism or are they covered by the 1st?

Everyone should be free to make their own choices in how to peacefully protest. Why do you love fascism?
I agree with you on this point. I peacefully chose to not purchase anything from any company who sponsors the protests i disagree with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm not some people...:roll:

Yeah, and that’s a secular song “Elvira”. Secular music is evil! Music was created for worship if you read the Bible so extreme! Geez! I’m a literal Bible believer and I’m not even like you!

Yeah, and that’s a secular song “Elvira”. Secular music is evil! Music was created for worship if you read the Bible so extreme! Geez! I’m a literal Bible believer and I’m not even like you!

And I am discerning Bible believer...I'm nothing like you...

You still have a similar fringe view.

Wrong...i have a logical, common sense pov...

It does not say everybody should be forced to, but if you watch the video all the way through, it explains it.

OK, stupid me went to watch the video.

In 90 seconds time she had already committed 3 logical fallacies....

WTF dude?

Obviously at that point I tuned it off. If you or anyone wants to ever win a point, launch a valid argument.

I agree with you on this point. I peacefully chose to not purchase anything from any company who sponsors the protests i disagree with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And that is your right. If you want to be part of cancel culture, go for it.

I certainly wouldn't be friends or associate with someone that kneeled when the national anthem is being played. Heck, I used to get disgusted at people who wore their hat when the anthem was being played.

All this national anthem "controversy" did was push to divide our country and more specifically destroy sports entertainment. Its ok, I'm doing just fine right now without watching sports, and I'm confidently SURE that I'm not alone. I can happily spend my money and time elsewhere.

People like you probably don’t even believe in revering the land of Israel. Even though God promises it to the Jews. I’m not an Israeli citizen but I’d still stand for their anthem as well.

You pointed out you listen to secular music. According to extremists, that’s evil. The Bible points out that music was created to worship God. If you really want to go do all these extremes, go off the grid. Don’t even be Amish. Even the Amish endorsed Trump.

People like you probably don’t even believe in revering the land of Israel. Even though God promises it to the Jews. I’m not an Israeli citizen but I’d still stand for their anthem as well.

You have much to learn, grasshopper...

"This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits." Matthew 21:43

I will not stand for the anthem, ever. It is nationalist and/or fascist to pledge allegiance to a government or a country. The government cannot compel person to stand for the anthem.

The Supreme Court ruled in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette (1943) that under the free speech provisions of the First Amendment, public school students cannot be compelled to participate in patriotic rituals such as the Pledge of Allegiance and the national anthem.

You have much to learn, grasshopper...

"This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits." Matthew 21:43

Where in the world does it say in that verse that you can’t revere your country? Geez Louis! You’re reading stuff that is not there! What fringe sect are you anyways? I think I respect the leftists on these boards more than you. Even though I think they are misguided, I can understand why they believe from the sources they get! Are you a Jehovah’s Witness perhaps?

OK, stupid me went to watch the video.

In 90 seconds time she had already committed 3 logical fallacies....

WTF dude?

Obviously at that point I tuned it off. If you or anyone wants to ever win a point, launch a valid argument.

The so-called “open-minded” left everybody!

Where in the world does it say in that verse that you can’t revere your country? Geez Louis! You’re reading stuff that is not there! What fringe sect are you anyways? I think I respect the leftists on these boards more than you. Even though I think they are misguided, I can understand why they believe from the sources they get! Are you a Jehovah’s Witness perhaps?

Stay on topic, grasshopper...my post was in reference to your post...

The so-called “open-minded” left everybody!

2 things

1 I am not left

2 Your link is not what you think it is. A course in logic would have benefited you greatly.

Being open minded is not to suspend logic to accept another's fallacy.

You likely have no clue what I am even talking about. You have much to learn. Hopefully you are young.

Back
Top Bottom