• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Et tu, DeSantis?

Open borders are a leftist's dream. And yes, they're illegal aliens. They should have been deported by US law. Which Joe isn't enforcing. Impeachable offense? We'll see.

Illegals? They are all LITERALLY LEGAL migrants!

So......at least in your mind......any spanish speaking person with brown skin is an "illegal".

I'm pretty sure everyone already figured that was how your brain works, @Grandpappy . But thanks for the clarifying and thus removing all doubt for us.

White-grievance is a poison that rots the brains of those infested with it.
Wow! Fourth post! That was quick, if not predictable.

It's great except they're not shipping illegal immigrants. The immigrants Abbott shipped were here legally and free to travel wherever they wished.

Why do I bother? Facts have no impact on the right.
Disingenuous. They entered illegally and must report for a hearing.

Not all of them entered illegally. In fact, a lot of them went to a port of entry and declared a request for credible fear and asylum consideration. Once processed and released they hold a legal status until their hearing.

That seems like a lot of legal hair splitting and term manipulation that wouldn’t be equally applied equally to other laws. At best their status is questionable
It's not legal hair splitting, it's their legal status. It's not some technicality, it's explicitly how the law works. You're grasping at straws that don't exist.

False. Many entered legally at a port of entry.

And not one has been convicted of any crime. Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

Calling illegal immigrants "undocumented asylum seekers" doesnt make them any less illegal immigrants. But since the idiot left is so hell bent on flooding the country with illegal immigrants it makes perfect sense for Abbot to bus as many as are willing to the leftist shitholes. As long as the idiot left is willing to shit on the Constition and rule of law, then their states ought to be the ones dealing with the problems they create.

Calling illegal immigrants "undocumented asylum seekers" doesnt make them any less illegal immigrants. But since the idiot left is so hell bent on flooding the country with illegal immigrants it makes perfect sense for Abbot to bus as many as are willing to the leftist shitholes. As long as the idiot left is willing to shit on the Constition and rule of law, then their states ought to be the ones dealing with the problems they create.

Why do you like to lie?

Are you new here? Facts and truth mean nothing to the like of the OP, he and his RW cronies can carry on a lie for thousands of posts.

Nope, not a newbie. Familiar with the OP, it’s a safe bet whatever his opinion on a subject I would likely be in the opposite camp…

But my reply wasn’t to the OP, so I’m confused why you replied to me?

Nope, not a newbie. Familiar with the OP, it’s a safe bet whatever his opinion on a subject I would likely be in the opposite camp…

But my reply wasn’t to the OP, so I’m confused why you replied to me?
Just yanking your chain a bit. Actual facts never end a thread here.

All California has to do is ship all the homeless to Florida

It's great except they're not shipping illegal immigrants. The immigrants Abbott shipped were here legally and free to travel wherever they wished.

Why do I bother? Facts have no impact on the right.
under Joe biden's immigration laws you're probably correct...

my question is.. so?

Because they were already in detention with immigration and released....thus giving them a legal, temporary status in the US.
yes the "border that isn't" law.

they aren't illegal immigrants. Immigration as the right to give them a status in this country, and they did. That makes them legal immigrants.

Open borders are a leftist's dream. And yes, they're illegal aliens. They should have been deported by US law. Which Joe isn't enforcing. Impeachable offense? We'll see.

So you want closed border which would put thousands of America truck drivers out of business and worsen the supply chain. Interesting.

😄

Open borders are how South Florida's mostly Republican Cuban/ American community came to be. Not only are you people ignorant of your own history, you're also ignorant of the source of your political power in Florida. This is mostly why I'm not worried about your clown party. You guys are in such a revolving door of stupidity that not even the fecklessness of establishment Democrats can save you from yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom