• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ELON HAS ALREADY FREED MTG, LAUREN, MADISON AND MATT. Check out their first tweets below...

Every one of those people have been posting on Twitter without much stop for months at least, including about Musk buying Twitter. They were not banned.

Let him keep going. The laughs are too precious.

He and the people who liked that post didn't even realize the OP was facetious, since all those idiots were never banned.

Rudy Giuliani turns over alleged Hunter Biden laptop to authorities in Delaware​

Giuliani gives alleged Hunter Biden laptop to New Castle County police​

See?

The laptop went from the shop to Guliani, Trumps lawyer, and he gave it to police much later. It is useless of evidence.

You know it's useless.

Imagine if Don Jr.s lap top had been turned over to Bidens lawyer, and he held it for a long time before giving it to police. It would be useless as evidence of anything. You know this.

Don't be a hypocrite.

We already proved the "Chain of Evidence" theory is a false narritive. Chain of evidence only applies when in law enforcement custody.

If the FBI can track Hillarys emails on a wiped drive, they can to the same for Hunter's laptop.

We already proved the "Chain of Evidence" theory is a false narritive. Chain of evidence only applies when in law enforcement custody.

If the FBI can track Hillarys emails on a wiped drive, they can to the same for Hunter's laptop.
It's useless as evidence because it was in the custody of Trumps lawyer for months.

Try to be honest.

If a shop owner came across Don Jr.s laptop and gave it to Biden's attorney not the authorities. And then Biden' lawyer had it in his possession for months before giving it to the FBI, would you be OK with it?

If you say you would be fine with that you are lying.

It's useless as evidence because it was in the custody of Trumps lawyer for months.

Try to be honest.

If a shop owner came across Don Jr.s laptop and gave it to Biden's attorney not the authorities. And then Biden' lawyer had it in his possession for months before giving it to the FBI, would you be OK with it?

That is for forensics to decide, not who has the laptop.

Once emails get on the internet, it leaves footprints everywhere. The server, email chains, backups ect.

The heads are exploding!

What is “disinformation” “misinformation” “miss-representation” and “non-representation” all have to do with free speech? Everything and anything. I feel this is necessary. You all need to listen to these words. Life changing. Minds exploding.

That is for forensics to decide, not who has the laptop.

Once emails get on the internet, it leaves footprints everywhere. The server, email chains, backups ect.
BS.

Why did you avoid the question.

Here it is again.

Try to be honest.

Kid Rock did some great songs, don't get me wrong. But he doesn't know anything about Hollywood. He's never been on a TV show or in a movie. He never wrote a movie, directed one or even a cameo. Why is Kid Rock giving Tucker the inside scoop on Hollywood. I'm joking, of course. I know why. It's just funny that Trumpers let it slide.

Talking to Kid Rock about music is a little "what". It's been decades. Talking to him about Hollywood, of which he has never been a part, is absurd. I could ask my neighbor about Hollywood; they've also never been in anything.

Let's be real for a minute. A has-been rocker dishing the inside scoop on Hollywood is fake news. It is. It's theatre and the most Hollywood that Mr. Rock has ever been. He's now Off-Broadway.

Maybe Kid confused himself with the other Rock.

Last edited:
If a Fox Viewer approaches you and claims to know all about a secret cabal of conservatives in Hollywood because he saw "The Kid Rock Interview" on Tucker Carlson, how do you not laugh in his face.

Yes, he owns twitter. Today was the day the deal was sealed.
Ummmm, not really, the actual transfer of wealth, vote by the Twitter stockholders and regulatory approval are still to be done. He maybe the richest man since Midos, but the vast majority is in Tesla stock, so loans against his stock will have to be negotiated.... ✌️

If a Fox Viewer approaches you and claims to know all about a secret cabal of conservatives in Hollywood because he saw "The Kid Rock Interview" on Tucker Carlson, how do you not laugh in his face.
I'm not so sure I'd be able to refrain... ✌️

BS.

Why did you avoid the question.

Here it is again.

Try to be honest.

Forensics will verify the legitimacy of the emails on the laptop, as with any evidence.

I'm not interested in playing word games with you and let the experts decide, not some internet forum poster.

Forensics will verify the legitimacy of the emails on the laptop, as with any evidence.

I'm not interested in playing word games with you and let the experts decide, not some internet forum poster.
This isn't a word game. It's a question. Let's see if you can answer it.

Try to be honest.

This isn't a word game. It's a question. Let's see if you can answer it.

Try to be honest.

Give you the same answer, let the forensics decide REGARDLESS of party affiliation on who had the laptop...carry on.

Give you the same answer, let the forensics decide REGARDLESS of party affiliation on who had the laptop...carry on.
Pathetic.

We both know you wouldn't be fine with it.

Which is why you refuse to answer, because your answer would destroy your point.

Partisanship above integrity huh Linuxcooldude?

You are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country.

Pathetic.

We both know you wouldn't be fine with it.

Which is why you refuse to answer, because your answer would destroy your point.

Partisanship above integrity huh Linuxcooldude?

You are a perfect example of what is wrong with this country.

I did answer, but you just didn't like my answer, tough doo doo.

Second, asking a loaded question as if there is not other answers available speaks to you not being able to debate.

Letting a neutral third party, forensic experts, decide on the legitimacy of the emails, is not being partisan. In fact the opposite.

It's you who are hyperpartisian.

I did answer, but you just didn't like my answer, tough doo doo.

Second, asking a loaded question as if there is not other answers available speaks to you not being able to debate.

Letting a neutral third party, forensic experts, decide on the legitimacy of the emails, is not being partisan. In fact the opposite.

It's you who are hyperpartisian.
No you didn't answer.

It isnt a loaded question, it's a basic one. It proves you wouldn't be fine with it of the roles we're reversed.

It proves you put partisanship above integrity and honor.

You provided the perfect illustration of what is wrong with this country.

I do feel sorry for you though on a personal level, if you don't have honor and integrity you've got nothing.

Kid Rock did some great songs, don't get me wrong. But he doesn't know anything about Hollywood. He's never been on a TV show or in a movie. He never wrote a movie, directed one or even a cameo. Why is Kid Rock giving Tucker the inside scoop on Hollywood. I'm joking, of course. I know why. It's just funny that Trumpers let it slide.

Talking to Kid Rock about music is a little "what". It's been decades. Talking to him about Hollywood, of which he has never been a part, is absurd. I could ask my neighbor about Hollywood; they've also never been in anything.

Let's be real for a minute. A has-been rocker dishing the inside scoop on Hollywood is fake news. It is. It's theatre and the most Hollywood that Mr. Rock has ever been. He's now Off-Broadway.

Maybe Kid confused himself with the other Rock.

Hey now, Kid Rock was Robbie in Joe Dirt!

XoXo

Back
Top Bottom