• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ELON HAS ALREADY FREED MTG, LAUREN, MADISON AND MATT. Check out their first tweets below...

Hey now, Kid Rock was Robbie in Joe Dirt!

XoXo

Kid Rock did many great things and I called for his performance at Trump's inauguration. But I'm sure "The Kid Rock Interview" by Tucker Carlson does not provide any insight on Hollywood whatsoever. Did he date an actress? What did he do.

Ah yes, the tolerant Left :D

FRUq_JPVUAAPqAL

Can someone summarize what happened about any relation between Musk and Twitter restoring access for right-wing liars?
Yes. Think of it as equal opportunity lying and you'll have the nut of it. It's not like you're required to be a nut to post on Twitter, but if you're gonna allow nuts to post, you have to allow all of 'em. Anything less would be unfair. Think of it as MAD for social platforms, maybe.

I should go on a bit, just for the hell of it.

We shouldn't censor commies and nazis either. If you're so weak mentally that you can't dismisd such tripe, you need a minder. We all hate, too. I, for example, hate my coffee maker. I could say I'm displeased with it, but "displeased" just doesn't capture the full emotive response I suffer when approaching that thing each morning. I hate that sumbitch. It fries the coffee. And before you mock that, consider that for many, coffee nearly rivals religion. Ir's almost sacred.

Ah yes, the tolerant Left :D

FRUq_JPVUAAPqAL
And you know these people are a) actually on the left and/or b) not speaking sarcastically (as several seem to indicate they are being sarcastic or simply pointing out something else) how exactly? Hell several of them are from accounts that have fewer than 1k followers, some in only double digits, some that were started in the last 2-3 months, and they are far from mainstream "the left" at all. 1 is repeated (the comment by HeliosTrans).

Essentially this is random people on Twitter that some believe are on the left (most of whom show some level of anarchist/left libertarian in their profile at least), and they are supposed to represent "the tolerant left", while actual rightwing members of Congress tweet, say, and/or agree with sentiments that at least some Democrats should be executed. There is evidence of rightwing politicians advocating for Ds to be executed. So does that represent the Trump supporting righwing if these random people supposedly represent "the left"?

Hell one of these was a reference to a video game, FortNite possibly including an Elon Musk skin in the game.

Last edited:
What do you think people mean when they talk about "tearing american down" and all this other Right Wing spin.
Right Wing Republican has been pushing the same claim for the past 58 yr, "the same as they talked during the lead up and after the passage of the Civil Rights Act. 'Talking about "their way of life", was being torn down, because they had a way of life that did not include diversity.

If you'd open your mind to stop trying to pretend that is not what right winger are say, when you know that's exactly what Trump meant when he pushed his MAGA... as the "Again" meant trying to recreate the past.. Which not only was not good for non white people, it was not good for poor whites either. It took LBJ's Great Society to get Universal Health Care for Senior Citizens, by his Medicare Program... before that "Senior Citizens caught hell, especially those black or white who had no money for Medical Care. They more you guys try and ignore History, the more you take for granted the things history made possible to be functional for "EVERYONE".
You don't understand America then !
You are gaslighted in to thinking as you do.

Proof:
You CAN NOT find Any current Law(s) that is/are Racist! So there is no way that any RWRepb can institutionalize the Racism that YOU THINK YOU SEE !!!
End of Story! (P.S. non-White want to MAGA.... ouch!)

America's main goal is for Freedom,Liberty and Peace! And we do a damn good job over all(That's why people from around the world want to
come here!)
In America "YOU" are "FREE" to succeed, and "YOU" are "FREE" to Fail! And Government is NOT YOUR NANNY!

What you don't see (because of the liberal Brain washing, and gas lighting) is that the LEFT IS Destroying American and her Constitution!
That's the biggest problem we have! People on the left are so brain washed that they think "FOLLOWING LAWS" is racist, or bad, or mean!
Yet people on the Left are the real racists and they use Racist Policies to try and fight Racism????(or that's what they tell you).

You don't understand America then !
You are gaslighted in to thinking as you do.

Proof:
You CAN NOT find Any current Law(s) that is/are Racist! So there is no way that any RWRepb can institutionalize the Racism that YOU THINK YOU SEE !!!
End of Story! (P.S. non-White want to MAGA.... ouch!)

America's main goal is for Freedom,Liberty and Peace! And we do a damn good job over all(That's why people from around the world want to
come here!)
In America "YOU" are "FREE" to succeed, and "YOU" are "FREE" to Fail! And Government is NOT YOUR NANNY!

What you don't see (because of the liberal Brain washing, and gas lighting) is that the LEFT IS Destroying American and her Constitution!
That's the biggest problem we have! People on the left are so brain washed that they think "FOLLOWING LAWS" is racist, or bad, or mean!
Yet people on the Left are the real racists and they use Racist Policies to try and fight Racism????(or that's what they tell you).

What you call Left destroying America, is your affinity for the continuance of the system of white nationalist imposition that have raged for 100's of years and decades and "some white people want to cling to that'... when they can't... they claim America is being Destroyed. (all that means is these type of right wing and conservative white people can't control and dictate as they did for long period they enjoyed doing so.)
It's the same spin, that these type of white people said, when Slaves were freed, and 100 yrs later, it's the same thing they said when Civil Right Act of 1964 was passed.

I work with lots of white people, they don't give a crap about "Right Wing Conservatives who" spend their life and times lusting for the segregationist ideals they craved during segregation of walking around delusionally thinking they are the best thing on planet earth.

GET OVER IT.... America will NEVER go back to the White Nationalist dominance some of these old heads lust for and the your right winger they have brainwashed to lust after the same.

Young people today, many have adapted to the change, its the right winger who still want "white dominance, with expectations of the white priviledge they grew up with, still lusting for it.

You can claim there is no racism, but white people cater to Republicanism and Right Wing ideologies because they think it will give them a repeat of the past. Trump led them to think they'd recreated it. It's why they thought they could get away with stealing the election and trying to enact a coup d'etat.

This is not the 1800's where they can contain, suppress, repress and depress black people and other non white people and women... this is not the early 1900 where Jim Crow Segregation was promoted from every corner. People are not going for that vile insidious ignorance anymore. The money hoarding of that previous system is no longer going to be the basis of the future. Women are not going to re-submit themselves to being second class possessions. And Politics won't be completely controlled by white people as it was in the past.

So, all your efforts of trying to rationalize the want for that... simply is not working.... and will not work in the society of today.

There's a great many white people today, who don't want to hear that B.S. of White Nationalist Promotional Wants. Right now these right wing white people are trying their best to dumb down the young people and keep them from known the truth of the past, That too is not going to work, because the more they try to hide and deny the truth to them, the more they will seek out the information and gain the truth. Attacking Books, and all that stuff is not going to make the young people "mind blind' and they are not going to 'go into the sleep walking cycle that right winger want"... Young people are "wide awake" and no amount of Right Winger bastardization of the word woke, will never make the young put their minds into sleep mode.

All the Right Wing is doing is making some of the young people depressed, by trying to drive and force them to Lust for White Nationalism and then trying to make them feel their lives are worthless if they don't lust for White Nationalism.

Last edited:
And you know these people are a) actually on the left and/or b) not speaking sarcastically (as several seem to indicate they are being sarcastic or simply pointing out something else) how exactly? Hell several of them are from accounts that have fewer than 1k followers, some in only double digits, some that were started in the last 2-3 months, and they are far from mainstream "the left" at all. 1 is repeated (the comment by HeliosTrans).

Essentially this is random people on Twitter that some believe are on the left (most of whom show some level of anarchist/left libertarian in their profile at least), and they are supposed to represent "the tolerant left", while actual rightwing members of Congress tweet, say, and/or agree with sentiments that at least some Democrats should be executed. There is evidence of rightwing politicians advocating for Ds to be executed. So does that represent the Trump supporting righwing if these random people supposedly represent "the left"?

Hell one of these was a reference to a video game, FortNite possibly including an Elon Musk skin in the game.

What he's really proving is that people can tweet just about anything they want on Twitter.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is a lie.

Do any of you people actually go to Twitter and use it?
No....I take out the trash. I don't see any reason to let it back in again.

No....I take out the trash. I don't see any reason to let it back in again.
my guess is a gazillion older folks say that about much of social media (while watching Fox) as kids live on Instagram and Tik Tok.

just think how Elon freed MTG and Lauren and Matt and Madison without even buying Twitter.

that's magic.

Back
Top Bottom