• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elizabeth Warren: proving progressive ideals are for the weak minded.

So everything was just fabulous in your business, meaning that your claim that other business owners ruined your business was just, what....bull****? Yup.

I never claimed other owners ruined my business, so yes, YOUR made up claim that that happened is, indeed, bull****.

the only person making stuff up here is you at this point.

False

given this post right here says there is more to this story than what you are saying.

False. Stop making things up.

while i suspect a few of the people you were in competition with hired illegals workers the majority of them didn't.

:prof I never claimed the majority of people I was in competition with hired illegals. that's some **** you made up.

I said the people who undercut me did. Reading is fundamental. Learn how to do it and you might actually be able to address actual points made rather than **** you made up.

I know a lot of people in the construction business as i use to be in it myself.

bull****. You are lying now.

In your first post you said you went out of business because you couldn't compete with people.

Stop lying or else learn how to read.

that is what YOU said.

No it is not. you must be illiterate as I never said anything remotely close to that.

now you are changing the narrative because you got called out on it.

I've changed nothing. you are simply illiterate.

the problem is that you were paying a guy 15-20 an hour to do dry wall or electric or whatever and you competition was paying 9-12 for basic labor.

you don't know what you are talking about. Stop pretending to have a clue when you obvious do not.

you claim to be all this quality and stuff and if it was the case you would have stayed in business and not had to close.

You are clearly illiterate, as the reason I closed shop was clearly stated.

***hint*** (not that you'll be able to read it): it had nothing to do with a lack of business.

your story doesn't make any sense

Presumably due to your illiteracy issue.

then why i call you out on union wages you say i don't know what i am talking about.

Because you don't know what you are talking about, as evidenced by your claims about union wages.

the average apprentice pay in X field is usually 15 bucks an hour, or close to that. give or take a dollar or 2.

What Is the Pay Scale for a Union Carpenter? | Chron.com

As you can see, "The average annual salary for a union carpenter was $76,000 as of 2013, according to Careerbliss. This equates to $36.53 per hour, based on 40-hour workweeks. "

When you herp, you gotta derp. Now try to learn what the **** you are talking about.

the standard pay for a labour in construction with little or no experience is about 10 non-union.

I see you had to go with the "little or no experience" cop out. I'm sure that your fake-business model for your made-up company was ****ing brilliant considering you only hired people with "little to no experience". I'm sure you paid yourself $8 an hour given that standard, since you are so freakin' inexperienced you actually suck away the experience of others and leave a gaping vacuum of incompetence in your wake.

Seriously, learn how to read and then comment on what I say. Until you learn simple ****ing English, you can't have a written conversation.

False

False. Stop making things up.

:prof I never claimed the majority of people I was in competition with hired illegals. that's some **** you made up.

I said the people who undercut me did. Reading is fundamental. Learn how to do it and you might actually be able to address actual points made rather than **** you made up.

bull****. You are lying now.

Stop lying or else learn how to read.

No it is not. you must be illiterate as I never said anything remotely close to that.

I've changed nothing. you are simply illiterate.

you don't know what you are talking about. Stop pretending to have a clue when you obvious do not.

You are clearly illiterate, as the reason I closed shop was clearly stated.

***hint*** (not that you'll be able to read it): it had nothing to do with a lack of business.

Presumably due to your illiteracy issue.

Because you don't know what you are talking about, as evidenced by your claims about union wages.

What Is the Pay Scale for a Union Carpenter? | Chron.com

As you can see, "The average annual salary for a union carpenter was $76,000 as of 2013, according to Careerbliss. This equates to $36.53 per hour, based on 40-hour workweeks. "

When you herp, you gotta derp. Now try to learn what the **** you are talking about.

I see you had to go with the "little or no experience" cop out. I'm sure that your fake-business model for your made-up company was ****ing brilliant considering you only hired people with "little to no experience". I'm sure you paid yourself $8 an hour given that standard, since you are so freakin' inexperienced you actually suck away the experience of others and leave a gaping vacuum of incompetence in your wake.

Seriously, learn how to read and then comment on what I say. Until you learn simple ****ing English, you can't have a written conversation.

you ad hominems prove my point you can't defend your position have a nice day and you just proved it to everyone in this thread.
so far you have done that to everyone that has called you out which proves that you didn't tell the whole story.

the fact is other companies paid a wage that was typical in the area. you chose to pay way more and couldn't get the bids.
it had little to do with illegal workers and more to the point you over priced your labor.

that is no one's fault but yours.
you can continue trying to throw ad hominems at people it does nothing to prove your point in fact it only hurts you more than helps.

maybe next time you start a business if you do then you will do more research in labor prices and pay accordingly so that you can be more competitive.

the fact is other companies paid a wage that was typical in the area. you chose to pay way more and couldn't get the bids.
it had little to do with illegal workers and more to the point you over priced your labor.

How many times does he have to tell you that his business got bids and that the only reason he closed his business was so that he could take care of his sick father?

That isn't our philosophy at all. It is not to take what people have earned from them. It is, in fact, to prevent that from happening. Almost all of us earn a lot more than we actually get. Our efforts are not the paltry toiling that our capitalist market ideas cause them to be. The act of building and maintaining this great society means that a person deserves full participation in it. It is not built by a few extraordinary people. It is built by the labor of everyone. And giving the vast majority of the rewards that everyone earns to a small group of powerful people, which is what we're doing, is insane and stupid. We need to stop letting them take it from us.
It is progressivism that is, in contrast to the majority of the last ten thousand years of human history, trying to get everyone the rewards that they actually earn

And just how are they trying to do that?

I never claimed other owners ruined my business, so yes, YOUR made up claim that that happened is, indeed, bull****.

Oh that's right. You just claimed they harmed your business.

Of course nothing YOU did harmed your business.

Back
Top Bottom