• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election Challenges and Lawsuits

Cyclops - why has nobody called on Bev Harris to serve as an expert in any of these hearings or lawsuits?

Harris might be the foremost expert in this subject having spent years investigating the potential for error or abuse with computerized voting systems - yet oddly she has said almost nothing about this election.

So can you explain that Cyclops? what could be the reason we've heard nothing about her...

She sounds drunk
She has Security+ and CEH listed as certifications she has on her LinkIn, but claims they have no expiration date. They both have 3 year expiration dates. It could just be that she didn't feel like looking it up when she filled out LinkedIn (I think I have one of those). But then again, she has Aug 2017 as her date when she got Security+. That isn't that hard to figure out.

Additionally, she has a picture of a Cyber Awareness Training Course certificate for her Security+ certification dates (not sure why it took so long to get Security+ there). Cyber Awareness training, the one she has listed, is the one DOD employees have to take every single year. I know because I have several of those from Navy Reserves.

She has Security+ and CEH listed as certifications she has on her LinkIn, but claims they have no expiration date. They both have 3 year expiration dates. It could just be that she didn't feel like looking it up when she filled out LinkedIn (I think I have one of those). But then again, she has Aug 2017 as her date when she got Security+. That isn't that hard to figure out.

Additionally, she has a picture of a Cyber Awareness Training Course certificate for her Security+ certification dates (not sure why it took so long to get Security+ there). Cyber Awareness training, the one she has listed, is the one DOD employees have to take every single year. I know because I have several of those from Navy Reserves.

I have cyber security classes every year , for each and every account I have. They all are basically the same class, over and over again. I am not impressed.

Mike Kelly is almost certainly asking Justice Alito for an injunction for his lawsuit.

50/50 on whether Alito grants it. My guess is that gets referred to SCOTUS, which will then vote on whether to take it or not.

It is scientific fact that you cannot tell a lie while you are necking a bottle of Bailey's.
Are you sure it isn't Bacardi 151? Because last time I had a shot of that, I decided to tell the singer of a band at a club I loved that his band wasn't country. Almost go into a fight over that bit of truth.

Alito has asked PA officials to file a response to the challenge brought for by the PA GOP.

Due December 9, the day after the Dec 8 deadline for states to certify their results. An indicator of what Alito thinks.

One wonders how many of our poster people have actually written a check to help fund Donald Trump's legal fund. I wonder how many will admit to it or brag about. Well let me be the first to let you know I would have, but I have misplaced my mastercard and my hero taught me not to trust the USPS with my vote, soooooo....
Over $200 million, a malignant narcissist for sure but apparently a great conman. I don't get it.

I think you are shaking your pom poms too early on the this one. The reason the state Supreme Court refused to hear the case is because the circuit court must first hear the case.

I love this woman’s attitude...she certainly doesn’t seem like she’s motivated to lie...

This woman long before this hearing before the MI legislature was under attack by the left the minute she raised her voice of what she saw happen and filed an affidavit under perjury of law.
Before she even made it to the hearing she was threatened, her children were threatened. She has had to move, change her phone number because of all the threats she received prior to the hearing before legislature in MI. She is a freelance IT person hired by a company representing Dominion to assist with problems with the operation of the machines. Her testimony was not about fraud but the fecklessness of the persons operating the counting machines. She was not there to challenge possible fraud. She said what she witnessed the people were not trained well to operate them. For example it was the tabulating machines where people were not following what they should do when one ballot would jam in a pack of 50. She said the tabulating machines were getting jammed 2 to 3 times on multiple machines every hour. She told them over and over again the proper procedure when a ballot gets jammed, they are to pull the ballot out. Then reset the count for that batch to zero and then rerun the batch of 50 ballots through. Instead the workers when the tabulating machines would jam would not reset the machine at zero for that batch and would end up rerunning the same batch of 50 through again from the beginning tainting an accurate result of ballots. This woman is not the only one going through Hell because they dare speak out over what they observed. The list is ever growing.

This really is outrageous cheating...you are living in a banana republic lol...😂

This woman long before this hearing before the MI legislature was under attack by the left the minute she raised her voice of what she saw happen and filed an affidavit under perjury of law.
Before she even made it to the hearing she was threatened, her children were threatened. She has had to move, change her phone number because of all the threats she received prior to the hearing before legislature in MI. She is a freelance IT person hired by a company representing Dominion to assist with problems with the operation of the machines. Her testimony was not about fraud but the fecklessness of the persons operating the counting machines. She was not there to challenge possible fraud. She said what she witnessed the people were not trained well to operate them. For example it was the tabulating machines where people were not following what they should do when one ballot would jam in a pack of 50. She said the tabulating machines were getting jammed 2 to 3 times on multiple machines every hour. She told them over and over again the proper procedure when a ballot gets jammed, they are to pull the ballot out. Then reset the count for that batch to zero and then rerun the batch of 50 ballots through. Instead the workers when the tabulating machines would jam would not reset the machine at zero for that batch and would end up rerunning the same batch of 50 through again from the beginning tainting an accurate result of ballots. This woman is not the only one going through Hell because they dare speak out over what they observed. The list is ever growing.
It is also clear that the left fear what she has to say because, as with this thread, they start to attack the person rather than what she has to say. It is the left all over...yapping hyenas. I can’t see how the Georgia vote can still stand after such blatant cheating is being exposed. If it does still stand after all this then I can’t see why Republicans that have ”lost” a fixed result would ever feel obliged to accept it.

Cheating on this scale could bring a democracy down.

This really is outrageous cheating...you are living in a banana republic lol...😂

Tonight after that video was exposed showing ballot stuffing at its finest, Governor Kemp of Georgia is FINALLY calling for a signature audit on mail in ballots.

This woman was making claims about fraud on Nov 7th/8th (which the 10th was when she filed her first affidavit, which means pretty much very little in reality since her affidavit doesn't say what she thinks it does).

She claims she has had to do all those things, yet her claims about having to shut down her social media was proven to be a lie. Her LinkedIn credentials appear to have some problems. Either she needs to update them or she is lying about her certifications and possibly at least one degree.

Does she know that when those went back through they were counted? Seems that isn't the case, since the rolls are not off by as much as they would be according to her claims. If they weren't counted, and again, the counts indicate that they couldn't have been, then the most that is needed is more training.

Her other claims though are absolute fantasy and as much assumptions as the one above. She is making assumptions based on her view of Trump.

Tonight after that video was exposed showing ballot stuffing at its finest, Governor Kemp of Georgia is FINALLY calling for a signature audit on mail in ballots.
There was no evidence of that being "ballot stuffing". It is almost certainly going to be or already has been explained as part of the process, either additional ballots for those that are messed up or they were leaving them there for when they were slow again. You are making assumptions without hearing any sort of explanations. Coming to your personal conclusions or rather some fed to you by Trump and his team.

Yawn. Another nothingburger.

It is also clear that the left fear what she has to say because, as with this thread, they start to attack the person rather than what she has to say. It is the left all over...yapping hyenas. I can’t see how the Georgia vote can still stand after such blatant cheating is being exposed. If it does still stand after all this then I can’t see why Republicans that have ”lost” a fixed result would ever feel obliged to accept it.

Cheating on this scale could bring a democracy down.

What's clear is that you have ignored my question - here it is again:

Cyclops - why has nobody called on Bev Harris to serve as an expert in any of these hearings or lawsuits?

Harris might be the foremost expert in this subject having spent years investigating the potential for error or abuse with computerized voting systems - yet oddly she has said almost nothing about this election.

So can you explain that Cyclops? what could be the reason we've heard nothing about her...

Why don't you grow a pair and reach out to her? ask her on twitter or via email - instead of guessing and regurgitating what Neanderthals tell you do some honest research for once.

Back
Top Bottom