• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election Challenges and Lawsuits

Sidney Powell is being shutdown in court after court. She is attempting to rile up Trump's base so they will send her money.
She’s certainly an interesting character...in the video she says that she has a bunch of shredded ballots and that she is not specifically trying to disprove the election but rather show that fraud was involved...in which case the elections must be considered null and void...constitutionally they are not acceptable...that’s my reading anyway.

Let’s hope that the truth comes out. To me it looks like the biggest cheat in history and the people who support the side that “won” are completely willing to overlook the fact that democracy is being compromised by players within and without the United States.

Maybe democracy is finished.
Sad! And almost identical to that whiny post-referendum Remoaner guff you're always scoffing at.

Sad! And almost identical to that whiny post-referendum Remoaner guff you're always scoffing at.
As far as I’m aware there was no voter fraud on the scale of what has probably just occurred in the US...a lot of remainer propaganda from the liberal left through the MSM...but no actual fraud.

Here we go , an explanation for those boxes of votes that were pulled from under the table. It indicates that I was wrong insofar as these were not hidden “ votes” but what it does indicate is that rules were broken whilst they were counted...

As far as I’m aware there was no voter fraud on the scale of what has probably just occurred in the US...a lot of remainer propaganda from the liberal left through the MSM...but no actual fraud.

In the US, we require PROOF when ones makes allegations and have designed an entire branch of government to test the validity of claims. So far, not ONE single example produced by the gaslight gang has held up to ANY scrutiny in court.

The fact that you can’t see boxes of votes being pulled out from a hidden location (when the poll workers think they are not being watched) is normal and acceptable in what should be an open and fair election says all I need to know about your utter state of denial. You can contrive excuses for it in the way Rogue does ...but you know what went on there and choose to play let’s pretend. The pretence by Dem supporters does not get them off the hook...the Dems are the bad guys here...they are wilfully allowing the corruption of democracy....democracy depends on trust and the Dems have shat on it...with the aide of some a Republicans it has to be said.

This post repeats debunked lies. I would say, it is totally conspirasy level drivil, which is common of the pseudo information that comes out of the trump campaign.

The video above explains why the ballot boxes were left under the table, debunking one of my points( that they were hidden deliberately)...but the video also unintentionally shows that observers were not present when those ballots were counted. So it is still possible that those ballots were intentionally left there to be counted when the observers were not present.

but the video also unintentionally shows that observers were not present when those ballots were counted.

Yes they were. You are confusing two acts; counting and scanning.

Yes they were. You are confusing two acts; counting and scanning.
Not so. Also it remains very suspicious that those ballot boxes came out when the observers left...and just why were they put under that table with a handy black cloth over it lol.😂

The fact that you can’t see boxes of votes being pulled out from a hidden location (when the poll workers think they are not being watched) is normal and acceptable in what should be an open and fair election says all I need to know about your utter state of denial. You can contrive excuses for it in the way Rogue does ...but you know what went on there and choose to play let’s pretend. The pretence by Dem supporters does not get them off the hook...the Dems are the bad guys here...they are wilfully allowing the corruption of democracy....democracy depends on trust and the Dems have shat on it...with the aide of some a Republicans it has to be said.

Why are you refusing to answer my questions?

So which person do you think is doing anything wrong? and what can you see them doing that you think is wrong?

Why not give me the minutes and seconds into the clip at which you believe you are seeing evidence of tampering?

Let’s hope that the truth comes out. To me it looks like the biggest cheat in history and the people who support the side that “won” are completely willing to overlook the fact that democracy is being compromised by players within and without the United States.

Maybe democracy is finished.

You're just biased and seeing what you want to see, otherwise you'd answer my questions honestly - it is these kind vacuous claims without concrete details that has caused almost all lawsuits to be laughed out of the room.

In a pair of stinging rebukes, one from a conservative Wisconsin Supreme Court justice and the other from a federal judge President Donald Trump appointed, two courts Friday balked at efforts by Trump and his supporters to toss out the results of the presidential election in the state and have the Legislature decide the winner.
Joined by the state Supreme Court’s three liberal-backed justices, conservative-backed Justice Brian Hagedorn called a request to have the court invalidate the November election “unprecedented in American history” and “the most dramatic invocation of judicial power I have ever seen.”

I think it would clear the air if the machines were properly examined for proof that they can be hijacked or programmed to give a false outcome.

And exactly who and how would you go about examining such machines? I'm a very experienced computer software designer and hardware engineer - you have no idea what's involved or who is competent enough to even begin such an undertaking.

Furthermore this has already been done implicitly because the systems are certified by established US bodies and institutions - you did not know this which is why you suggest such pointless things do you know what the certification process is? what kind of test are carried out in order to pass such certification?

You do not yet anyone claiming what you are should know this because the checks you're asking for may have already been carried out as part of that certification.

1607186689621.png

If you are not satisfied that the certification was honest then tell me who would you trust to carry out such tests? who can you suggest as an impartial individual or body who could oversee such a verification that you are asking for?

Do you trust the US Election Assistance Commission?

If not why not? what evidence can your provide that proves they are not competent to certify the systems that they did certify? can you prove that the already completed certification was inadequate, flawed or prejudiced?

(NOTE: The kinds of questions I'm asking here, the issues I'm bringing to your attention are rather obvious, but not to you (because you're a layman and clearly out of your depth) and not to the Trump attorneys (who have no excuses) - this is why the lawsuits are being laughed out of court - there's just so much stupidity).

If either is the case then the only fair thing to do is rerun the election where that issue could have decided the outcome unfairly.

No computer systems are 100% secure.

The other issue is where there have been vote dumps...those “votes” need to be checked for their authenticity.

What is a "vote dump"?

If none of this happens then half the US population have no reason to accept their new government...that sows the seeds of the break up of the USA.

Yes they have good reason, the states are certifying the results, almost every lawsuit from Trump has been laughed out of court, many republicans are beginning to tire of Trumps juvenile antics - everyone has a choice - believe the obvious - Biden won - or believe an idiot with an idiot lawyer and idiot witnesses who write idiot affidavits.

Last edited:
Here we go , an explanation for those boxes of votes that were pulled from under the table. It indicates that I was wrong insofar as these were not hidden “ votes” but what it does indicate is that rules were broken whilst they were counted...

Except, of course, that is a lie being promoted by the conspiracy nuts, with things being taken out of context. The proof of that is , well, the lawsuit got dismissed based.

Yes so. Your unfamiliarity with how the voting process works does not come as a surprise.

Also it remains very suspicious that those ballot boxes came out when the observers left...and just why were they put under that table with a handy black cloth over it lol.😂

There's nothing suspicious about it. Those were already counted ballots kept safe until they could be scanned. The right wing is, as usual, coming up with conspiracies to explain things they don't understand.

The video above explains why the ballot boxes were left under the table, debunking one of my points( that they were hidden deliberately)...but the video also unintentionally shows that observers were not present when those ballots were counted. So it is still possible that those ballots were intentionally left there to be counted when the observers were not present.

Moon Walk it, Bigeye!

Yes so. Your unfamiliarity with how the voting process works does not come as a surprise.

There's nothing suspicious about it. Those were already counted ballots kept safe until they could be scanned. The right wing is, as usual, coming up with conspiracies to explain things they don't understand.
Lol...nothing suspicious about stopping the count ( or scan) and then restarting after the observers left...nothing suspicious at all.😆

And exactly who and how would you go about examining such machines? I'm a very experienced computer software designer and hardware engineer - you have no idea what's involved or who is competent enough to even begin such an undertaking.

Furthermore this has already been done implicitly because the systems are certified by established US bodies and institutions - you did not know this which is why you suggest such pointless things do you know what the certification process is? what kind of test are carried out in order to pass such certification?

You do not yet anyone claiming what you are should know this because the checks you're asking for may have already been carried out as part of that certification.

View attachment 67307524

If you are not satisfied that the certification was honest then tell me who would you trust to carry out such tests? who can you suggest as an impartial individual or body who could oversee such a verification that you are asking for?

Do you trust the US Election Assistance Commission?

If not why not? what evidence can your provide that proves they are not competent to certify the systems that they did certify? can you prove that the already completed certification was inadequate, flawed or prejudiced?

(NOTE: The kinds of questions I'm asking here, the issues I'm bringing to your attention are rather obvious, but not to you (because you're a layman and can't be expected to understand) and not to the Trump attorneys (who have no excuses) - this is why the lawsuits are being laughed out of court - there's just so much stupidity).

No computer systems are 100% secure.

What is a "vote dump"?

Yes they have good reason, the states are certifying the results, almost every lawsuit from Trump has been laughed out of court, many republicans are beginning to tire of Trumps juvenile antics - everyone has a choice - believe the obvious - Biden won - or believe an idiot with an idiot lawyer and idiot witnesses who write idiot affidavits.
It’s very simple...you get someone that says they can hack them to do it. If they can then those machines are not fit for purpose.

It’s very simple...you get someone that says they can hack them to do it. If they can then those machines are not fit for purpose.

But all computer systems can be hacked, plus these systems have been certified already so what's the point? you need to prove that the certification was either inadequate, flawed or dishonest - can you do that?

Last edited:
See Cyclops - you just cannot provide sensible answers to many of my questions - this is why you are being referred to as a conspiracy theorist, you have no interest in facts, truth, honesty - you just want to perpetuate this idiotic belief that the election was a "fraud".

I think it would clear the air if the machines were properly examined for proof that they can be hijacked or programmed to give a false outcome. If either is the case then the only fair thing to do is rerun the election where that issue could have decided the outcome unfairly.

The other issue is where there have been vote dumps...those “votes” need to be checked for their authenticity.

If none of this happens then half the US population have no reason to accept their new government...that sows the seeds of the break up of the USA.
There will be no rerun of the election. All but the most fervent or deranged Trump supporters have by now realized the election is over, and accepted that fact.
2024 is our next presidential election, that will give Trump and his supporters time to plan another attempt to overturn an election.

Back
Top Bottom